Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Men need emotional release

Jrvan

Men need emotional release. They don't need to "control" their emotions or shut them down. They need to let it out. Shoving down emotions to "be a man" is unhealthy, and associating them with "women" as some sort of negative stigma like "gotta not be a girl" is exactly what the jews want people to do. It not only prevents you from being able to relate to women and have healthy productive relationships with them, but it also cuts you off from the female side of your soul where all the power is. That's why most men in society feel powerless, it's specifically because they're shamed all their lives to "not be a girl" so they don't tap into the female power inside them. Yes, I'm literally saying that men "don't know the power of the dark side." Emotions are very powerful, and a necessary function of life. Nature gave us emotions, and if they were so bad and a threat to us and our advancement then we wouldn't have them.

The TRUE and VALID message that a certain someone keeps trying to forcefully shove down peoples' throats is to be in control of yourself, to control your emotions rather than be controlled by them. This of course makes perfect sense on its own, but it was applied to a context in a manipulative manner to be used as an excuse to get away with bullying when they were confronted by their victims. "Oh don't get mad at me for bullying you, look how out of control and weak you are. A true Yogi has to always control his emotions and be unreactive. Like seriously, why are you confronting me? You're the one in the wrong, and you deserve to be bullied!"

To control your emotions instead of being controlled by them - this is simply called self control. It's a basic and ubiquitously known concept in society. Self control... like not acting on base urges when it's inappropriate to do so. Like you're at work, and your lover visits to bring you coffee and gives you a kiss. You feel really horny and want to pin her down on the work tables and make love to her in front of all your co-workers. But obviously you don't in this situation because you're at work, and you have self control to be able to navigate the different circumstances of life and society. Self control doesn't mean suppressing your emotions. This is the arguing tactic of a cunning manipulator, and everyone should become wise to it.

True control comes from overcoming the fear of the lack of it, and the fear of the loss of order. To truly feel in control, you need to learn to feel comfortable with chaos. You have to stop trying to STOP the chaos from happening, and instead GUIDE and DIRECT it. Ride the waves of chaos. Stop resisting it. The female power is like a river, and it does not want to be stopped in its flow. It wants to flow. WHERE it flows is entirely up to you. If you leave it unattended then it has the potential to be destructive and ruin your life. But if you engineer water canals, pipe systems, tunnels, etc... then you can direct the river to flow where you want it to and to manifest what you want. It can either destroy you, or it can create everything you want in life and make your life amazing. If you work with it then you can do anything, and you can be and feel powerful. You have all that power flowing through you at all times, but you deny it and suppress it because you don't want to "be a girl." And the other thing... if YOU don't direct it then someone else will direct it for you. Like say... the jews?

The jews know all this. They know how this works, and they want to make sure that you don't know. The jews don't fret about chaos breaking loose and causing havoc... they direct it. They direct all the free energy that gets sent to them to work with through the ceaseless prayers of the retarded xians and muslims.
No... what the jews REALLY fear is humans using the female power against them because they KNOW how powerful it is. Jews fear women and the female force more than anything other than the Gods themselves. They don't want you tapping into it and learning to wield it.

Jews are the ones directing the female force in society. They're already using it against you. They have turned the female collective against you through feminism. But imagine if men stopped trying to beat feminists back down, and trying to make them go back to normal and be traditional, and instead men directed their collective female rage towards the jews instead. The jews are directing that female anger, resentment, and hatred towards men. They're already doing that. So what if men stopped being stubborn, and redirected the female collective towards the jews? That's what the jews don't want to happen. They know that if they keep men out of touch with their female side then they will never work together with women, and will instead fight each other while ignoring the jews.

Don't deny your emotions. It's okay to be a girl. It's a lot better than being the modern definition of a "man" anyway. What's that other than a stone cold disposable robot? You're no better than a machine at that point. Get in touch with yourself and your inner feelings. Stop suppressing yourself. Your emotions matter, and you need to give them the proper attention no matter what other people think of you for it.

I'm against all authority, including that of my own body and mind.
What is authority? It's the person/entity/thing that has the last word.
Should the body control the mind or should the mind control the body? Who should have the last say?
Should emotions have the last say? Should my mind have the last say? Should some random thought have the last say? Should instinct have the last say?
How is someone supposed to lead if they can't even lead their own mind and emotions?

I was forced to suppress my emotions in childhood for fear of my well-being, but that period of my life has long since ended.
I've continued to supress them since, and up until the present even now. Over two decades. I haven't given it much thought.
I've always believed part of self control was suppressing ones emotions, as in my case I experience extreme highs of emotion.
Even if it's a positive feeling, it can be so overwhelming my thoughts begin to "attack" anything it can.
So I keep it under lock and key. Hate to smile, embarrassed to laugh and ashamed to cry. Even when nobody is around me.
Even if it means distancing myself from those close to me until I feel neutral, to an unhealthy degree.
Such as not seeing nor keeping in touch with family for days, sometimes weeks.
After reading your post, I realise I'm dealing with it incorrectly. How does one go about reversing this?
Ironically, I am quite fond of cute things.

AgainstAllAuthority said:
How is someone supposed to lead if they can't even lead their own mind and emotions?

Nothing wants to be under totalitarian control, not even your body. If you try, it will disobey you and work against you.
You have to lead yourself to do the things that you want.
How do you lead yourself?
By arguing and using negotiation, even lying and trickery if that's what it takes.
The body: "I'm tired, I don't want to work out."
You: "That's exactly when you should work out, it's going to make you feel much better, feel more energized and you won't be tired any more, trust me."
The body: "alright, lets do it."

Fear, greed, shame, guilt, arousal, duty, happiness, sadness, etc. are all tools that you can use on yourself and others to make your will manifest.
Not all people respond the same and one has to figure out which tool works the best on what person.
Fear and greed, but especially fear, are the most powerful ones and will work on anyone. Nobody is immune.
However, it's possible to diminish their power by training yourself to do that which you fear.

Should the body control the mind or should the mind control the body? Who should have the last say?
Should emotions have the last say? Should my mind have the last say? Should some random thought have the last say? Should instinct have the last say?

It’s better to aim for something in life than nothing, even if you shoot and miss, that goes life overall. Authority and control over your mind body and emotions is also a part of having bodily autonomy. If you don’t have a say someone else will be easily able to control or manipulate parts of you negatively. You can’t over think these things. Sometimes you use logic, sometimes instinct, sometimes emotion, just be human and do your best. Sometimes you use all of them. You’re not operating on just one thing at a time. For example during a car accident - at best you immediately use your best instincts with fight or flight which can bring up logic for fast rapid thinking and action. Afterward you might cry and be pissed off or angry or shaken up. The mind and body are one in the same. Why separate them out? That’s weird.

I think already quite a few people are pushing back against this more and more which is good.
At least more so than when I was younger.

Korpi said:
I was forced to suppress my emotions in childhood for fear of my well-being, but that period of my life has long since ended.
I've continued to supress them since, and up until the present even now. Over two decades. I haven't given it much thought.
I've always believed part of self control was suppressing ones emotions, as in my case I experience extreme highs of emotion.
Even if it's a positive feeling, it can be so overwhelming my thoughts begin to "attack" anything it can.
So I keep it under lock and key. Hate to smile, embarrassed to laugh and ashamed to cry. Even when nobody is around me.
Even if it means distancing myself from those close to me until I feel neutral, to an unhealthy degree.
After reading your post, I realise I'm dealing with it incorrectly. How does one go about reversing this?

I hear you. I believe many if not most men in society are in the same boat. It's engineered that way by our enemy. The way to reverse it is to just reconnect with yourself, and provide space for the emotions to flow freely. It's all in the resistance. You just need to let go and allow it to come out, everything you have been holding back. Whatever comes up. Connect with the memories tied to the emotions.

This working might also help:
Working For Repressed Emotions

START: Waning moon in Pisces. Recommended to start and do in the hours of Moon or Jupiter. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate VIN 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy forever. I no longer have any negative repressed emotions or issues permanently.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce VIN:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8 ... VMXFwUQwws

There's a waning moon in Pisces coming up on March 1st if you feel like it.

Let me know if you need any more help at all. Connecting with the feminine side of life is beautiful and worth it no matter how embarrassing it might feel at first. When we push ourselves down around others, what happens is we are giving our power to those people without realizing it. If someone hides away out of fear of what someone else might think of them, it's allowing that person to have power over you. The best thing to do in my experience is to be brave and face it, take the risk of their reaction. Know that even if they shame you, it will be okay. If they reject you for displaying emotions then it's okay as long as you don't reject yourself. Men are much stronger and much prouder when they stand tall in the face of the shaming and rejection of others, and commit to being themselves unapologetically. It's a very empowering and emboldening feeling to no longer fear what others will think. People are going to think whatever they want about you no matter what you do, and a lot of people will reject the real you when you show it. They are the ones you have to resist instead of resisting yourself. There are also many people who will accept you and be fine with being in your company when you express your emotions, even the extreme highs that you mentioned.

Denying oneself to feel their own emotions fully *is* repression.

To deny oneself rest when one needs it *is* abuse of the self and the body.

Its something different when you've been lazy all day and you kick yourself out for a walk vs you've worked all day, haven't slept well, haven't had enough rest and now you're tired.

Do what must absolutely be done in terms of spiritual practice and then rest.

We are not taking a sprint, we are running a marathon. Everything in moderation. Otherwise you won't make it to the finish line.

jrvan said:
Korpi said:

I hear you. I believe many if not most men in society are in the same boat. It's engineered that way by our enemy. The way to reverse it is to just reconnect with yourself, and provide space for the emotions to flow freely. It's all in the resistance. You just need to let go and allow it to come out, everything you have been holding back. Whatever comes up. Connect with the memories tied to the emotions.

This working might also help:
Working For Repressed Emotions

START: Waning moon in Pisces. Recommended to start and do in the hours of Moon or Jupiter. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate VIN 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In positive and healthy ways for me, I am now mentally and psychologically healthy and happy forever. I no longer have any negative repressed emotions or issues permanently.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce VIN:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8 ... VMXFwUQwws

There's a waning moon in Pisces coming up on March 1st if you feel like it.

Let me know if you need any more help at all. Connecting with the feminine side of life is beautiful and worth it no matter how embarrassing it might feel at first. When we push ourselves down around others, what happens is we are giving our power to those people without realizing it. If someone hides away out of fear of what someone else might think of them, it's allowing that person to have power over you. The best thing to do in my experience is to be brave and face it, take the risk of their reaction. Know that even if they shame you, it will be okay. If they reject you for displaying emotions then it's okay as long as you don't reject yourself. Men are much stronger and much prouder when they stand tall in the face of the shaming and rejection of others, and commit to being themselves unapologetically. It's a very empowering and emboldening feeling to no longer fear what others will think. People are going to think whatever they want about you no matter what you do, and a lot of people will reject the real you when you show it. They are the ones you have to resist instead of resisting yourself. There are also many people who will accept you and be fine with being in your company when you express your emotions, even the extreme highs that you mentioned.

Expressing emotions freely, not only makes them to be less extreme, but if you don't.. and if you keep rejecting people as a result.. you're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting them too.

Communication becomes an issue. Letting other people pass your boundaries will be an issue because you don't speak up and tell them 'you go too far'. Building trust *is* an issue.
Often people that repress their feelings.. it seems like everything is okay till the bomb bursts. Then they yell in your face and whatnot. Thats not good. Speak your mind. Don't let it come to that.

I think that mostly the people that will reject you are the ones the most in denial of themselves. Just let them be.
And don't let them (deeply) into your life.

jrvan said:
The best thing to do in my experience is to be brave and face it, take the risk of their reaction.
Know that even if they shame you, it will be okay.
Thank you for responding.
I will take this to heart, and start a working as suggested on March 1st.
I've read the original post twice now, as a reminder.
I'll see how it goes and let you know the results, so long I see it through. Thanks again.
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Expressing emotions freely, not only makes them to be less extreme, but if you don't.. and if you keep rejecting people as a result.. you're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting them too.
You're right. I've avoided seeing it this way. Thank you for the insight.

Sundara said:
The mind and body are one in the same. Why separate them out? That’s weird.

Before you speak, try asking your voice to please produce a nice sound and convey your message exactly how you intend it to be. You'll be surprised. Then be thankful that it did. Be grateful that it did what you commanded it to do all these years. Be sorry for all the bad things you forced it to say (assuming you did). Be grateful that your body listens to you and immediately executes your orders.

Sundara said:

The mind is also separate from you. Have you ever asked it what it wants? Does it want to think bad things and feel bad feelings? Maybe you should apologize to it if you ever forced it to do that.
Mine wants to be fed good information, positive thoughts and good feelings. Should someone or something attempt to make it feel bad, I won't allow it, unless it's absolutely necessary to protect the body, in which case I'll ask the mind to summon as much anger as it can and ask the body to be as vicious and violent as it can be.

Sundara said:

Before you speak, try asking your voice to please produce a nice sound and convey your message exactly how you intend it to be. You'll be surprised. Then be thankful that it did. Be grateful that it did what you commanded it to do all these years. Be sorry for all the bad things you forced it to say (assuming you did). Be grateful that your body listens to you and immediately executes your orders.

Before you speak, try asking your voice to please produce a nice sound

You know if i could really do this and i am honestly seriously trying to put energy into thinking about how to, as far as the actual sound itself, this would bring extreme satisfaction. I am wondering if the venus mantra would help with this.

I know that Sekmet for example apparently has a very deep powerful voice but i'm sure it doesn't sound "manly" :/ :oops:

Shadowcat said:
You know if i could really do this and i am honestly seriously trying to put energy into thinking about how to, as far as the actual sound itself, this would bring extreme satisfaction. I am wondering if the venus mantra would help with this.

I know that Sekmet for example apparently has a very deep powerful voice but i'm sure it doesn't sound "manly" :/ :oops:

You may be overthinking it.
I don't really know if the body and mind are separate. What matters to me is that I can treat them as such.
This enables one to develop and practice leadership skills on oneself. What works on you will also work on others.
Which is also why jews need to use gentile leaders to lead gentiles. They are an alien race and their leadership skills only work on other aliens. The only way they have of making their will manifest is through the use of authority or forcing a gentile leader to do it (using authority / threats of violence). It's the reason why communism is so violent and totalitarian, the jews in power are simply unable to use leadership with us.
Also, it could well be the case that they are unable to develop any leadership skills and have to resort to authority and violence on each other.

To add to my previous comment, I think that the biggest difference between us and them is : do the ends justify the means? I'd expect a jew to say yes and a gentile to say no.
If your goal is to make lots of money, are you justified in harming others? A jew would say yes, a gentile would say no.

Shadowcat said:

You may be overthinking it.
I don't really know if the body and mind are separate. What matters to me is that I can treat them as such.
This enables one to develop and practice leadership skills on oneself. What works on you will also work on others.
Which is also why jews need to use gentile leaders to lead gentiles. They are an alien race and their leadership skills only work on other aliens. The only way they have of making their will manifest is through the use of authority or forcing a gentile leader to do it (using authority / threats of violence). It's the reason why communism is so violent and totalitarian, the jews in power are simply unable to use leadership with us.
Also, it could well be the case that they are unable to develop any leadership skills and have to resort to authority and violence on each other.

I believe the mind and body are connected in the sense they are both aspects of ones soul yet also two separate aspects at the same time if that makes sense.

What works on you will also work on others.
I think what you might mean here is when there are people together who have more or less the same predispositions or natures which i agree with. But in a general sense this also depends on who it is and i wouldn't say then, that this approach counts for absolutely everyone with everything. For example there are many people with different elemental make ups and different personalities, and there are people who respond favorably to certain methods of learning and feed back more than others, as well as there being people who are more receptive and so can take in negativity more intensely, then you have the types who are less so this way.

As a result different approaches should be used for different types of people for optimal results. As for Jews and gentiles, the contrast between our general norms and motives, and theirs will always remain so. Jews also use gentiles in the way you have named in order to blend in and because it is in their general nature to manipulate behind the curtains. Every aspect of the elite does this.

They are an alien race and their leadership skills only work on other aliens.
However, the enemy has also incorporated certain parts of the human genome in engineering jews to make this contrast in many cases less noticeable, not just physically but also in behavior in the sense that it makes it somewhat easier for jews to hide what they really are in their souls to seem "normal". Manipulation is used then extensively for this.

Shadowcat said:
Jews also use gentiles in the way you have named in order to blend in and because it is in their general nature to manipulate behind the curtains. Every aspect of the elite does this.

They are an alien race and their leadership skills only work on other aliens.
However, the enemy has also incorporated certain parts of the human genome in engineering jews to make this contrast in many cases less noticeable, not just physically but also in behavior in the sense that it makes it somewhat easier for jews to hide what they really are in their souls to seem "normal". Manipulation is used then extensively for this.

I just got a flashback of the battlestar galactica series, where gaius baltar, the leader of the humans (that is under mind control of a jew) is forced by the jews/cylons/robots to sign a death list. Worth a watch : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oTYougayAU

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back