Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancient Egypt parts of soul and bodies explanation

Bogow

Greetings to all Satanic brothers and sisters, in this topic I want to deal with all of the parts of the soul and their properties described in the texts of ancient Egypt, and I also ask those who are also versed in this issue to supplement this topic with their knowledge and information.

KA - Vital body, i think this named body bioelectricity in JoS power meditation.

BA - essential body, individual consciousness

AKH - Light body, also combined KA and BA bodies(?)

SAHU - Spiritual body

REN - The body of Name; the individual soul vibration(according to research HP Maxine)

SEKHEM - magical power, Gods power. Often depicted as a wand in the hands of the Gods, I think this is a reference to the spine and the power of Kundalini.

IB - Heart body; individual DNA, blood and genetics.

KHAT - Physical body

SWT(SHUIT) - Shadow body

I do not pretend to be the complete truth of the above, I would like to learn more about this from people who have conducted their research. This is only part of the information that I was able to find and compare. In many sources (especially regarding the difference between KA, BA, SAHU and AKH) there is a very large (((intentional))) confusion with definitions and meaning.

I'm answering because i hope this post goes up and someone experienced answear.
Thanks for the info!

Stormblood said:
Adding about Sekhem, this is also one of the names of the Goddess Sekhmet, who is Mother Lilith/Shakti.

I just bought at a book about Sekhmet, I had no idea she was Mother Lilith. What sources say she is Lilith?

Also, Sekhmet is dark skinned, blond, with black wings. Isn't Lilith fully Nordic ?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:
Adding about Sekhem, this is also one of the names of the Goddess Sekhmet, who is Mother Lilith/Shakti.

I just bought at a book about Sekhmet, I had no idea she was Mother Lilith. What sources say she is Lilith?

Also, Sekhmet is dark skinned, blond, with black wings. Isn't Lilith fully Nordic ?

Lady Sekhmet is not dark-skinned and dark-skinned people can never be naturally blonde. Father Satan wouldn't marry someone of a different race. Have you read the meaning of the word "Sekhem" explained in this topic? This should be a hint of why she is Mother Lilith.

Stormblood said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:

Lady Sekhmet is not dark-skinned and dark-skinned people can never be naturally blonde. Father Satan wouldn't marry someone of a different race. Have you read the meaning of the word "Sekhem" explained in this topic? This should be a hint of why she is Mother Lilith.

Yes since asking this I have done some research! It makes sense she is Mother Lilith, especially as the wife of Ptah and one of the oldest mother gods in Egypt. I plan on using her name or the mantra SA SEKHEM SAHU next month as well.

Stormblood said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Stormblood said:

actually that makes a lot of sense. but Lady Sekhet may also be one of Our Father Satan's other wives.

İf only Our Mother Lilith's page would come as soon as possible. 🥺🥺🥺

Baroness Blossom said:
Stormblood said:
GoldenxChild1 said:

actually that makes a lot of sense. but Lady Sekhet may also be one of Our Father Satan's other wives.

İf only Our Mother Lilith's page would come as soon as possible. 🥺🥺🥺

I think there is a problem, I did not receive the notification of this article that I quoted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back