Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan Forums / Archive Search Site

ApolloAbove [JG]

Website
apolloabove.org
I have completed work on a new tool to help search for archived forum posts.

https://search.apolloabove.org

The purpose of this tool is to go hand-in-hand with the apolloabove.org archive site, which lacks the ability to search. If you attempt to search on the apolloabove.org archive site, you will be redirected to the search site instead. Now in the event of the forums going down, members can still view and search for posts. It will be even harder for the kikes to take everything offline.

Nearly all forum posts are recorded and are fully searchable. You may search for author, any words in the post, time/date, which sub-forum/board it was in, the subject of the thread, etc. If you would like to search for a specific phrase, just encapsulate it with quotes, like "Jupiter Square." At the moment there's no way to filter further, like only search via subject line, but that can be added if there's demand.

When you view a post, there are several links near the bottom which are useful to navigate the thread. When viewing a post, clicking the Previous or Next link will take you to the previous or next post in the same thread. Additionally there's a link to see every post in that thread, ordered from most recent to oldest. If you'd like to view every post in a specific board or by a specific user, that is also possible.

Near the bottom of the main page, I will slowly work to add important post collections. These are just quick links to high-quality posts by user(s). At the moment, HP. Hoodedcobra666's posts are the only ones in the collection, but with the recent introduction of the JoS Guardians, I think it might be beneficial to put those posts in a collection as well.

Please let me know what you think, constructive criticism goes a long way. Also if anyone could help me get a logo together that would be great. :lol:

I know at the moment the sub-menus don't look super great on phones, and I'm working to fix it. There are also some formatting issues with posts quoting other posts and it starts to get hard to read. There isn't much I can do about it for the time being, but I will meditate on it. Don't look at it for what it is now, think of what it can turn into.

It must be really clear with what is quoted, what is from whom etc. Reading these is confusing and would easily cause confusion.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It must be really clear with what is quoted, what is from whom etc. Reading these is confusing and would easily cause confusion.

The workaround to this is that the archived post's link is also displayed in the search result, meaning you can click on that to take you from the searched result to the actual place where it was found, where it is displayed normally.

So the search function works in this way, it is just not user-friendly, yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back