Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A meditation for every Saturday

Stormblood

As we know from HP Hooded Cobra's sermon, Saturday is the Witches' Sabbat and a day on which our ancestor performed purification rituals/practices.

Someone just reminded me of this meditation, which I believe is very effective to be done on this day and could be part of observing traditions on this day. Tradition is also strictly linked to Saturn. This works best specifically if you come in contact with the enemy on a weekly basis (or multiple times a week) and also those who are heavily involved in spiritual warfare. It will remove any interference and influence of the enemy from your life, both direct ones and indirect ones (meaning coming from other Gentiles but being of the enemy in nature).

If your AoP is not yet at the level where you cannot be affected by these weaklings or if you just want to give it a break, doing this meditation will help you do just that.

Here's the link: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10979

I think a lot of people will benefit from this. Especially as you mentioned, those who have to deal with outsiders on a regular basis.

This is great, thank you, at Saturdays I actually work in a place infested with probably more than an hundred actual jews... I always have to work hard on my aura and chakras at the end of the day this sounds very promising thank you

Thank you Stormblood!

I've done it in the past but doing it every Saturday might be of great benefit especially since I live with Xtian's.

of the true light said:
Thank you Stormblood!

I've done it in the past but doing it every Saturday might be of great benefit especially since I live with Xtian's.

I'd say thank the creator: HP Hooded Cobra. He created the meditation and shared the information about the Witches' Sabbat. All I did was put 2 and 2 together, and be the messenger. Nothing much, really.

Stormblood said:
of the true light said:
Thank you Stormblood!

I'd say thank the creator: HP Hooded Cobra. He created the meditation and shared the information about the Witches' Sabbat. All I did was put 2 and 2 together, and be the messenger. Nothing much, really.

Well, then...a special thanks to Commander Cobra!

;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back