Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews are the cause of all diseases of man

One Wire Phenomenon

They infiltrated ancient Egypt think of the Jew in the basket.Moses!!! Thats when they brought the first diseases to to man. Like I said before they are the carriers of astral parasitic entities and when they infiltrated they infected the gentiles. From there is was all downhill for humanity. All mental disorders, physical diseases and literal parasites come from astral parasites that come from Jews!!!!!

I am 99.9 % sure of this.

When the gods were here humanity knew not of this because we were spirituality clean

Man with these astral parassites... you've been talking about them in about every post you make, you really like convincing yourself you got one on you.

Jews power the Matrix. They are like a battery for the hive mind of their masters. They take our power both spiritual and material and anything good we create and steal it and redirect it into something evil and low and then use it against us.

If we did not exist the Jews would be doomed to sitting around doing nothing apparently till they just died. They are a parasite they need us but we don't need them.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
They infiltrated ancient Egypt think of the Jew in the basket.Moses!!! Thats when they brought the first diseases to to man. Like I said before they are the carriers of astral parasitic entities and when they infiltrated they infected the gentiles. From there is was all downhill for humanity. All mental disorders, physical diseases and literal parasites come from astral parasites that come from Jews!!!!!

When the gods were here humanity knew not of this because we were spirituality clean

This is not true, not all bad for humanity comes from jews. Disease and parasites are something natural, they are living beings as well, and thrive through evolution.
The thing is, that jews themselves are a parasitic life form, and we need to get rid of them.

Jews are an actual parasite on this planet. They are an anchor for the spiritual enemy to manifest in reality. Without the anchor none of the problems we are facing today would be possible because of correct advancement of society technologically.

slyscorpion said:
Jews power the Matrix. They are like a battery for the hive mind of their masters. They take our power both spiritual and material and anything good we create and steal it and redirect it into something evil and low and then use it against us.

If we did not exist the Jews would be doomed to sitting around doing nothing apparently till they just died. They are a parasite they need us but we don't need them.

Yes I agree they are parasites. They created the jewtrix we all know that but what I am saying is they are also the cause of almost human diseases. People probably think I'm crazy but in my mind I can see it clearly. I found a missing piece of the puzzle and a new door opened.

Aquarius said:
Man with these astral parassites... you've been talking about them in about every post you make, you really like convincing yourself you got one on you.

So what's your problem?

I have found something on my own and I already asked the HP to confirm if I am wrong or not. If I am I accept. If not I will enjoy rubbing in your face because all you do most of the time is tell me I'm delusional. Damnit don't you think I will know more than you what's going on in my own soul than you??

slyscorpion said:

Yes I agree they are parasites. They created the jewtrix we all know that but what I am saying is they are also the cause of almost human diseases. People probably think I'm crazy but in my mind I can see it clearly. I found a missing piece of the puzzle and a new door opened.

I am not so sure about that. Diseases are recorded to have existed even in ancient times. I think they are a part of nature. Yes a higher vibration or spirituality and knowledge of medicine can treat or prevent most of them. However just the Jews being here didn't cause it fully. I am assuming they would exist on any planet diseases I mean.

Aquarius said:

So what's your problem?

I have found something on my own and I already asked the HP to confirm if I am wrong or not. If I am I accept. If not I will enjoy rubbing in your face because all you do most of the time is tell me I'm delusional. Damnit don't you think I will know more than you what's going on in my own soul than you??

The Jews are responsible for most of the suffering and the level of diseases we have here that is a better way of putting it.

NinRick said:

This is not true, not all bad for humanity comes from jews. Disease and parasites are something natural, they are living beings as well, and thrive through evolution.
The thing is, that jews themselves are a parasitic life form, and we need to get rid of them.

I disagree. Yes diseases are living things that evolved naturally but humanity was never meant to have them. Only when Jews arived on the scene humanity got diseases Jews caused this!!

Some diseases are completely new some have being there for thousands of years but all of them that attack humanity start on the astral and attach to the human soul. There is no other explanation I can think of other than the Jews created this problem for us. Remember in the Bible when Moses unleashed the 10 plaques on the Egyptians to let them go. Well I see it as a subliminale curse. JEW CREATE THE PROBLEM AND PUSH A SOLUTION. They make billions and billions of money in the medical industry by ripping people off. Think about this carefully.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

So what's your problem?

The Jews are responsible for most of the suffering and the level of diseases we have here that is a better way of putting it.

That is correct but what I am saying adds on to that. The astral is full of human hating and parasitic creatures that will feed off anything they can attach to. The Jews with their alien souls creates the astral to physical link to these things. Think about how they use the tetragramaton they literally call the ETs to earth. Also look at the reptilian gene when a Jew baby is born with Harley Quinn ichthyosis. The reptilian entity has attached to the soul of the Jew to a point where it can literally be seen. Almost all diseases of man on earth I believe are the manifestations of Jews directly and indirectly.

The reptilians and greys are the main enemies we are aware of but they are not the only ones these Jews call apon anything they can which explains their horrendous diseases. Some astral parasites can only attach to jewish souls due to the way they are constructed. There is no astral grip so to speak to a gentiles soul for these specific astral creatures.

New diseases keep popping up out of nowhere and others mutate continuously. Medical science cannot keep up with it because of the above reasons. In the meanwhile Jews become rich because they control the information and just about anything related to the medical.

Yes some diseases are very old and natural and don't come from Jews I admit I was wrong there but if humanity were more aware of the fact that any and all diseases start on the soul level we would not be having any of these problems. It could simply be avoided because prevention is always better that cure like HPS Maxine said.

Look at a physical tick its a natural creature that has evolved out of the Aether to suck blood from animals. In the same way astral parasites evolve and prey on human weakness due to the degeneration of the human soul caused by Jews. This is a example of a indirect way diseases manifests.

A more direct way would be when a Jew attached to a gentile soul. The astral connection is something similar to being plugged into the matrix and being influenced by it. Maybe a better example would be the soul becomes open to and intune with whatever frequencies of the Jews soul. When this happens they feed off the gentiles energy and at the same time allow the most horrible entities to attach to cause missary inorder to feed of it.

Aquarius said:

So what's your problem?

This whole parade of you speaking about parassites feels like a way for you to strengthen your idea about your astral parassites. These whole things you mention come from the idea that you have an astral parassite attached to you, which you have not. You're not even advanced and you claim things that make no sense in reality.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

So what's your problem?

This whole parade of you speaking about parassites feels like a way for you to strengthen your idea about your astral parassites. These whole things you mention come from the idea that you have an astral parassite attached to you, which you have not. You're not even advanced and you claim things that make no sense in reality.

Yes it is as you say. When I found that Website it definitely strengthened my beliefs and I thought about the Jews and something clicked. Now this whole parade is me sharing my believe which is what normal people do. I will continue to do so whenever I feel like it until the HP tells me stop being toxic spreading false information or when someone proves me wrong. By just telling me I am delusional or not advanced or I'm wrong won't change my mind. Yes I know I'm not advanced but atleast I'm not pretending to be.

And also this forum is about learning and growing maybe im wrong or maybe I'm not or Maybe I'm right and wrong about things. At the end of the day our path leads to truth. We learn from our mistakes so I'm not ashamed of making some down the road. You have been right a lot of times about me being delusional and some other times when I was out of my place so I do take in consideration what you tell me but I don't think you are advanced to tell me what you do in this situation.

Not everything that i write is perfect either sometimes I reread my old posts and think to myself what the hell was I thinking.
This does not mean I am always delusional or wrong. It comes out differently than what I meant. That's why I asked HP Cobra before if I sound like a lunatic by the way I explain things.

Aquarius said:
So what's your problem?

Yes it is as you say. When I found that Website it definitely strengthened my beliefs and I thought about the Jews and something clicked. Now this whole parade is me sharing my believe which is what normal people do. I will continue to do so whenever I feel like it until the HP tells me stop being toxic spreading false information or when someone proves me wrong. By just telling me I am delusional or not advanced or I'm wrong won't change my mind. Yes I know I'm not advanced but atleast I'm not pretending to be.

And also this forum is about learning and growing maybe im wrong or maybe I'm not or Maybe I'm right and wrong about things. At the end of the day our path leads to truth. We learn from our mistakes so I'm not ashamed of making some down the road. You have been right a lot of times about me being delusional and some other times when I was out of my place so I do take in consideration what you tell me but I don't think you are advanced to tell me what you do in this situation.

Not everything that i write is perfect either sometimes I reread my old posts and think to myself what the hell was I thinking.
This does not mean I am always delusional or wrong. It comes out differently than what I meant. That's why I asked HP Cobra before if I sound like a lunatic by the way I explain things.
I'm not trying to insult you, or demean you. I'm telling you what I think, which is what I already wrote, I won't repeat it. The HP won't read everything you write because it would be a waste of time if he went reading word for word of everything people write. Also you don't have to be ashamed when corrected.

I also remembered something.

At the mark 25:20 he talks about diseases.

https://youtu.be/pa50XfclnYk

He said it comes from Aliens. He seems to think aids, ebola and what not are biological weapons and aliens are the carriers. If this is true I am very close to the truth or spot on.
Look the following comes from JoS: "Jews carry a reptilian gene that is alien and this is what makes them Jewish. This recessive gene also has infested the Gentile populace through interbreeding with Jews. The evidence of this reptilian gene can be seen in the rare and hideous disease Harlequin Ichthyosis."

Sly asked me about this specific article before and non of us could remember exactly where is was. Lol I just found it.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/KeepingHealthy.html

Also look at this
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html

"Human beings thrive on love and acceptance. An infant deprived of love, often will not thrive and if they do, most will be impaired for life, mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Love is an essential part of our makeup. Entities who wish to destroy us, know this. The deluded New Age movement's focus on "unconditional love" [there is no such thing in reality, regardless of how they rationalize and lie to themselves], is VERY dangerous and opens those who take this advice, making them ready victims for all kinds of entities. This is the scheme of the Nazarene parasite that is nearly always depicted with open arms, exposing the heart chakra, encouraging victimization."

The above proves to me that the Jew named Jesus who was a parasite caused humans to be victims of ALL KINDS OF ENTITIES. These entities manifest as physical diseases or mental disorders in humans eventually.For example when a possessed person kills and tortures animals for the fun of it. It's not the person deep down who is enjoying it it's the entity that feeds off the twisted stimulus by taking control in the brain.
Another example would be self hate that the Bible preaches.
Let's say the person hates himself so much he blames himself each and everyday to a point his natural defences which make him human come down and believes he deserves the most horrible justice known to man. He then lives for his death and tries to commit sucide. In his near death experience the most brutal astral entity heard his call.
His soul was intune with that of the being on the astral therefor it attached. This encounter causes him to run to Christianity again because in his mind he saw a demon of Satan. The Jews linked Satan and his Demons to the physical appearances of the parasites on the astral.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

I'm not trying to insult you, or demean you. I'm telling you what I think, which is what I already wrote, I won't repeat it. The HP won't read everything you write because it would be a waste of time if he went reading word for word of everything people write. Also you don't have to be ashamed when corrected.

HP Cobra is very up-to-date with who writes what on the forums. I also thought this but he does read it.
I have seen sometimes the sermons he makes are a compilation of the different topics and discussions created in a couple of days time. Which means there is always something meaningful to read for everyone as a community.

I have opened topics and stuff before that he replied to that I never expected him to even read. So when I write something I know he sees it most of the time. I'm guessing the Gods help him with stuff aswell about the people in the community for example when it will be a good time to reply or when something will lead to a fight ect..

I have also seen that he will keep quiet for a long time and let things take its course. He will only intervene if nessary.

Take for example the topic I made about 'im as weak as him I don't deserve to call myself a satanist' I believe he knew nobody would give me the support I needed and if he commented people would follow.

Lol I could be very wrong haha but I have seen some patterns.

Speaking of jews and diseases, i keep noticing ads for jewish diseased children asking for donations (mostly on youtube). Anyone else having this shit? Like there was an ad for some girl that was born with one ear and it was a whole sob story but her eyes were dead and she looked as if she smelled like hospice. I clicked on the link to see what charity it was and sure enough it was some israeli organization

It's best someone at least somewhat understands something before posting it. You can't just take a bunch of info from various sites and put stuff together having had no idea if that is how it works in reality or not. If you do that your going to look back on this later when you actually get to experience more how things work and learn and be like how could I have thought that. 🤔

He said it comes from Aliens. He seems to think aids, ebola and what not are biological weapons and aliens are the carriers. If this is true I am very close to the truth or spot on.
Look the following comes from JoS: "Jews carry a reptilian gene that is alien and this is what makes them Jewish. This recessive gene also has infested the Gentile populace through interbreeding with Jews. The evidence of this reptilian gene can be seen in the rare and hideous disease Harlequin Ichthyosis."

Sly asked me about this specific article before and non of us could remember exactly where is was. Lol I just found it.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/KeepingHealthy.html

Also look at this

"Human beings thrive on love and acceptance. An infant deprived of love, often will not thrive and if they do, most will be impaired for life, mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Love is an essential part of our makeup. Entities who wish to destroy us, know this. The deluded New Age movement's focus on "unconditional love" [there is no such thing in reality, regardless of how they rationalize and lie to themselves], is VERY dangerous and opens those who take this advice, making them ready victims for all kinds of entities. This is the scheme of the Nazarene parasite that is nearly always depicted with open arms, exposing the heart chakra, encouraging victimization."

The above proves to me that the Jew named Jesus who was a parasite caused humans to be victims of ALL KINDS OF ENTITIES. These entities manifest as physical diseases or mental disorders in humans eventually.For example when a possessed person kills and tortures animals for the fun of it. It's not the person deep down who is enjoying it it's the entity that feeds off the twisted stimulus by taking control in the brain.
Let's say the person hates himself so much he blames himself each and everyday to a point his natural defences which make him human come down and believes he deserves the most horrible justice known to man. He then lives for his death and tries to commit sucide. In his near death experience the most brutal astral entity heard his call.
His soul was intune with that of the being on the astral therefor it attached. This encounter causes him to run to Christianity again because in his mind he saw a demon of Satan. The Jews linked Satan and his Demons to the physical appearances of the parasites on the astral.

Try to have at least a little bit of experience with something on the astral before posting about it. I usually stick to topics I have experience on or actually know about. Do not take this as a hit to self esteem it sounds like you are writing out a theory based upon something you read but are not and never did experience it yourself. You might want to wait till you do or understand it at least before promoting a theory.

I do admit though there are things I know can be done that I don't want to try right now myself for whatever reason in magick.

slyscorpion said:

Also look at this

Try to have at least a little bit of experience with something on the astral before posting about it. I usually stick to topics I have experience on or actually know about. Do not take this as a hit to self esteem it sounds like you are writing out a theory based upon something you read but are not and never did experience it yourself. You might want to wait till you do or understand it at least before promoting a theory.

I do admit though there are things I know can be done that I don't want to try right now myself for whatever reason in magick.

This is my last post about this then lol.

In time Jews will be found out to be the cause of all biological attacks against humans directly and indirectly since everything starts on the astral then manifests to the body. It's simple.

Interesting. When I was younger and believed in christ I had weak health. After turning paganism and later satanism My health has become stronger. Is this because of this because grown up people are stronger or is it because I removed jewish filth from My life?

slyscorpion said:

Also look at this

In time Jews will be found out to be the cause of all biological attacks against humans directly and indirectly since everything starts on the astral then manifests to the body. It's simple.

Well no because biological diseases and pandemics and all sorts of other stuff existed in the past before the Jews were even here. It's a matter of elevation of human consciousness inventions of technology to treat and prevent human diseases and knowledge of the best practices etc. Also some things with Genetics will have to be fixed (the Jews push on humans the worst ideas so far as this and it has done a lot of damage that needs to be reversed) as well with Eugenics before we even can get rid of everything.

With the Jews here humans as a whole at least cannot very well deal with this. They are a cause but not the direct cause.

slyscorpion said:

Also look at this

Explain if you think the Jews and astral parasites are the direct cause of all diseases why animals get sick and have diseases in nature. Why are vets needed etc.

Cynthia said:
Speaking of jews and diseases, i keep noticing ads for jewish diseased children asking for donations (mostly on youtube). Anyone else having this shit? Like there was an ad for some girl that was born with one ear and it was a whole sob story but her eyes were dead and she looked as if she smelled like hospice. I clicked on the link to see what charity it was and sure enough it was some israeli organization

Nope, I do not receive those shit ads.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Explain if you think the Jews and astral parasites are the direct cause of all diseases why animals get sick and have diseases in nature. Why are vets needed etc.

I already did. They cause people mental illnesses for one which I believe is a Astral parasite but nobody has confirmed if that site is accurate or not so that's my assumption.
If a gentile is around a Jew everyday all sorts of nasties attach on the soul. The gentile then spreads it to others for example a believer in Christ. The gentiles now are weak and long story short this has a direct effect on the body and then over times becomea vaunrable to diseases because the spiritual and the material link.

Every illness out there would already be overcome if it was not for them.
Everything that biologically attacks us now is and does harm is the cause of the Jews.
We would of been the vets of our own pets

They hate biological things

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Well no because biological diseases and pandemics and all sorts of other stuff existed in the past before the Jews were even here. It's a matter of elevation of human consciousness inventions of technology to treat and prevent human diseases and knowledge of the best practices etc. Also some things with Genetics will have to be fixed (the Jews push on humans the worst ideas so far as this and it has done a lot of damage that needs to be reversed) as well with Eugenics before we even can get rid of everything.

With the Jews here humans as a whole at least cannot very well deal with this. They are a cause but not the direct cause.

I think we are saying the same thing it's just the way I describe it is not so good. Also I was buffing up my ego and venting at the same. You put the picture together better than me.And the reason I shared all those links was just to show how the bigger picture fits in for me with the astral parasites theory

Kurat said:
Interesting. When I was younger and believed in christ I had weak health. After turning paganism and later satanism My health has become stronger. Is this because of this because grown up people are stronger or is it because I removed jewish filth from My life?

Yes exactly what I am saying the weak health was because of Christianity which open people up to all sorts of parasites on the astral that can lead to diseases. Like I said the Jew creates the Astral link to these parasites which means they are the carriers that infected us. We are meant to be as the Gods and be living on a higher plane of existence where the lower worlds cannot effect negatively. Only when the Jew arived we got plagued with illnesses and it gets worse and worse the deeper humanity falls spiritually into this. Therefore the Jews are the cause of all diseases of man!!

I opened a topic and asked if the Aura can repell a mosquito.
Malaria comes from that bug.
If the Aura can do that I rest my case.Also humans that live in maleria infected areas are immune to the disease which just proves the natural diseases that come from bugs and are very old would not be a problem. The diseases that are new which popes up in the time of Christianity are caused by Jews and new ones pop up regularly because humanity is Astraly connecting to them we can see this in all the horrendous acts and depraved things humans are doing.

Kurat said:
I would say both.

Death and disease are part of Nature just as Life and Health.

What the enemy and their parasites have done is to multiply the lower aspects on us, but they are not the sole reason why it exists in the first place. They are merely using those forces that are negative for us against us.

Henu the Great said:
Kurat said:
I would say both.

Death and disease are part of Nature just as Life and Health.

What the enemy and their parasites have done is to multiply the lower aspects on us, but they are not the sole reason why it exists in the first place. They are merely using those forces that are negative for us against us.

Nature is nature but because the Jews and their influences are present some nasties come out of it. That would not have happened if they were not here. I'm talking in a biological way.

If you look at how the bodies immune system works and the different microbes you will see it's a war within. And is without any doubt very influenced by things on the Astral in the deepest levels if not directly. Can you imagine a world without Jews and how healthy humans would be. Almost all diseases will be slowed down to the point they no longer exist. Those that are inevitable will be cured medically and eventually all diseases of man will come to an end and we will become immortal by our dominion over the biological.
Don't know if that sound right with the right words but to me it's understandable.

slyscorpion said:

I already did. They cause people mental illnesses for one which I believe is a Astral parasite but nobody has confirmed if that site is accurate or not so that's my assumption.
If a gentile is around a Jew everyday all sorts of nasties attach on the soul. The gentile then spreads it to others for example a believer in Christ. The gentiles now are weak and long story short this has a direct effect on the body and then over times becomea vaunrable to diseases because the spiritual and the material link.

Every illness out there would already be overcome if it was not for them.
Everything that biologically attacks us now is and does harm is the cause of the Jews.
We would of been the vets of our own pets

They hate biological things

I can actually confirm part of this. I realize more now than I used too how big of a deal it is if a gentile has to be around Jews or hangs out or is close to one. I know that very well I have seen first hand the effects of this in someone. Yes this can cause mental illness I am sure. I am also sure some stuff is genetic and other with mental illness just like physical illness Cobra confirmed this with me but I too think there is way more spiritual to the root cause of it than most people let on. Also spiritual stuff is passed on in genetics too both weakness and strength so who knows. No one has been able to say this gene causes this or that for sure or what is going on. Humanity still has a lot to learn. Drugs can cause mental illness too. It would be hard to argue that has anything to do with the spiritual. Just like the drugs used for it. Ok we know effecting this or that neurotransmitter helps a certain person in a certain way and this helps people but could not something similar be done in a much more safe way.

I am keeping an open mind but I am 90 percent convinced that most of this stuff could be fixed a lot by Meditation working through feelings finding a root cause and getting rid of attachments to negative entities and enemy (the same thing you call astral parasites) as well as any Jewish energy which again from having seen the effects of it I think a lot of cases deal with this.

I am open minded have not really tried any of this out on a real person that much don't have real world experience with it that much but I am sure this stuff could help people why couldn't they add it on to treatment they already do. I mean it's worth a try.

Oh that's right the Jews.

Nature is nature but because the Jews and their influences are present some nasties come out of it. That would not have happened if they were not here. I'm talking in a biological way.

If you look at how the bodies immune system works and the different microbes you will see it's a war within. And is without any doubt very influenced by things on the Astral in the deepest levels if not directly. Can you imagine a world without Jews and how healthy humans would be. Almost all diseases will be slowed down to the point they no longer exist. Those that are inevitable will be cured medically and eventually all diseases of man will come to an end and we will become immortal by our dominion over the biological.
Don't know if that sound right with the right words but to me it's understandable.
I think you should re-read my post.

I do not even disagree with the catalytic component of jewish actions. I'm merely stating that all of this is part of Nature, and how some actors act against others.

Henu the Great said:

I do not even disagree with the catalytic component of jewish actions. I'm merely stating that all of this is part of Nature, and how some actors act against others.

This is the same thing I am trying to say. I think I understand what he means by astral parasites too now. A lot of posts in the past I talked about the same thing but used different words like entity attachment or negative entities.

Honestly astral parasites fits all them though Greys reptilians whatever enemy nordics are and angel thoughtforms and anything else. So it's not very specific.

I like enemy entity better or naming the entity.

Kurat said:

It is because jewsus and xianity are leeches and drain you your energy while also curing your soul, while Satan is the bestower of knowledge and power, protects you and lets you advance freely, so you are full of vitality and energy.

My sister was the same, hardcore xian, very poor health, dedicated when she was pretty old, and improved drastically in health.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

This is the same thing I am trying to say. I think I understand what he means by astral parasites too now. A lot of posts in the past I talked about the same thing but used different words like entity attachment or negative entities.

Honestly astral parasites fits all them though Greys reptilians whatever enemy nordics are and angel thoughtforms and anything else. So it's not very specific.

There are some really weird ones too. I hope One Wire won't experience but he might. There is a thing that is kind of like a spider but has long metal legs. It makes this weird computerized sound then it attaches to you has tentacles that wrap around your chakras. It has the ability to blank out or change thoughts pretty well especially when your thinking of trying to fight it off. It supposedly slowly sucks the energy out of the soul and takes over the personality more and more as time goes on from what I read about this one elsewhere.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

There are some really weird ones too. I hope One Wire won't experience but he might. There is a thing that is kind of like a spider but has long metal legs. It makes this weird computerized sound then it attaches to you has tentacles that wrap around your chakras. It has the ability to blank out or change thoughts pretty well especially when your thinking of trying to fight it off. It supposedly slowly sucks the energy out of the soul and takes over the personality more and more as time goes on from what I read about this one elsewhere.

I have only one serious entity attached. The rest are thoughtforms. I have a better understanding aswell about the situation. I am convinced i will meet Satan or a Demon after I detached also a lot of cleaning and healing will be required.
I have felt my inner most being is actually very weakened by this thing. Every thought is like a life and death action in the detachment process everything becomes extremely real and this is unpleasant because I see things how they really are I mean I can feel my soul and the damages. Satan is my only light in the darkness so to speak and He will help in one way or another I am 100% sure of this. I can go nowhere else but in His direction because the matter of the fact is that He is the only one true GOD that cares.
This thing is all that stands in my way. The rest are all petty blockages I created to block it out. No other entities will attach after I have met Satan face to face.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:

I found this and it really seems that people see things like spiders and things with tentacles.

Remember the post I made titled parasites and entities well I said I never saw the thing but if I would open my astral eyes I would see something similar to the monsters we see with a electron microscope or microscope. And asked if they do look like this but nobody said they do only that I was delusional.

Now read here and read the website I posted titled medical science and spirituality finally come together.

What Astral Parasites Look Like
https://www.patheos.com/blogs/matauryn/2018/04/26/astral-parasites/
I’ve perceived astral parasites a few different ways. The most common parasites that I see are what look like little slugs/leeches slowly squirming around the auric field. There’s also spider-like/crab-like parasites which move a bit faster. The more stubborn parasites are the ones that I perceive as having tentacles. These tentacles begin reaching in past the aura and into the physical body. I usually see this as going towards the genital area or the heart area.

I’ve also wondered if parasites sort of evolve or change forms, the longer that they’re connected to the host. The reason I wonder this is because I’ve seen the slug/leech and the spider/crab form ones with tentacles as well. The reason I’m unsure is because if I see a parasite I’ll remove it and don’t give it enough time to observe it’s growth as the person it’s attached to is more important to me than any curiosity. I’ve also observed parasites latching onto someone’s field and strangely it’s almost always like a moth flying towards the person and then crawling on them. Now, this doesn’t mean this is concretely what they look like, but these have been all my experiences of perceiving them – which could also be subjective symbols to translate the energetic information.

Ok so it's not just me people do report it even here on the forums. I also remember the day a got measles I saw flashes of small bug like flies around me and everytime one sat on me it started itching. The next day I think it was I had full blown measles and have marks on my face because of it. This happened about 2 years ago.

When you first told me about Astral spider I thought you are delusional but now after reading this and other reports on the forum I see now you tell the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back