Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

AoP with or without deflection part?

Fuchs

Did create a extra topic because I think this is important for many:

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
AoP can send those back when programmed to do so.

Just look at returning curses 2 for example. Or one can make their own affirmation, it can be shorter and simpler as the one I referred to. The main thing is to make aura deflecting.

But, by doing so, you would decrease the potential of it, which is pointless because we should do RTRs everyday and afterwards AC anyway. I also didn´t find/see a better or shorter affirmation for both, if done like I mentioned.
I disagree. Point of the AoP is to shield and defend you, which is excactly what reflecting unwanted things back to the sender is.

The main point of rtr and cleaning is not to deflect curses. That is the main point of AoP.

Pls provide your aop affirmation, I want to analyse it, thanks.
If I remember right many people don´t use any deflection on there aop.
Also the jos aop affirmation does not have it:

"I am always totally safe and protected in every way."³ Well it is written for starters but still, it begs the question, why not include the deflection part?

3.https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Fuchs said:

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:
But, by doing so, you would decrease the potential of it, which is pointless because we should do RTRs everyday and afterwards AC anyway. I also didn´t find/see a better or shorter affirmation for both, if done like I mentioned.
I disagree. Point of the AoP is to shield and defend you, which is excactly what reflecting unwanted things back to the sender is.

The main point of rtr and cleaning is not to deflect curses. That is the main point of AoP.

"I am always totally safe and protected in every way."³ Well it is written for starters but still, it begs the question, why not include the deflection part?

3.https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
My current affirmation for Algiz-Sowilo does not include deflection, but I also do returning curses 1&2, so that includes deflection. I am planning to do RC1&2 for 120 days. I am shortly going to update my regular AoP meditation to include Tiwaz and modify the affirmation to include deflection. So that when I am not continuing to do RC1&2, even though it is permanently engraved to me, I still have ongoing deflection meditation. I begun re-doing RC1&2 about 50 days ago due to my normal AoP meditation did not include deflection, but I wanted that. I got the idea to add Tiwaz from this post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=292034#p292034 I will of course create my own deflection affirmation for this.

Many people does not include me. :D

And Returning Curses 2 does have it: 4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

Fuchs said:

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

I do protection twice a day. In the morning I vibrate SURYAE 216 times with affirmation:
,,The energies of the SURYAE mantra create a powerful aura of protection around me, which protects me and repels all negative energies and curses, totally and permanently''.
In the evening I vibrate ALGIZ 88 times with an affirmation similar to SURYAE.

I think its fine both ways. The Returning curses is a cleaning, protecting and deflecting spell specifically to clean ourselves from negative shit from the enemy end send it back, of course it cleans and deflects other negative energies too. The Returning curses even ask the Gods for help, so they take the negative energies and send it back to the enemy. I would do both.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Fuchs said:

Henu the Great said:

I do protection twice a day. In the morning I vibrate SURYAE 216 times with affirmation:
,,The energies of the SURYAE mantra create a powerful aura of protection around me, which protects me and repels all negative energies and curses, totally and permanently''.
In the evening I vibrate ALGIZ 88 times with an affirmation similar to SURYAE.

I use for aop this affirmation:

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me."

I do not see a posability to add reppelling property to it.

Your affirmation feels like the ac one, it is fokused on energy. Which is fine, but you don´t get the buff like I do. Not sure to which extent this works, got ill a little last month, and that although I did this years more or less in a row.

luis said:
I think its fine both ways. The Returning curses is a cleaning, protecting and deflecting spell specifically to clean ourselves from negative shit from the enemy end send it back, of course it cleans and deflects other negative energies too. The Returning curses even ask the Gods for help, so they take the negative energies and send it back to the enemy. I would do both.

The question is should we add reppeling property to aop and ac ? Or is only ac enouth?

Henu the Great said:
Fuchs said:

Henu the Great said:

My current affirmation for Algiz-Sowilo does not include deflection, but I also do returning curses 1&2, so that includes deflection. I am planning to do RC1&2 for 120 days. I am shortly going to update my regular AoP meditation to include Tiwaz and modify the affirmation to include deflection. So that when I am not continuing to do RC1&2, even though it is permanently engraved to me, I still have ongoing deflection meditation. I begun re-doing RC1&2 about 50 days ago due to my normal AoP meditation did not include deflection, but I wanted that. I got the idea to add Tiwaz from this post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=292034#p292034 I will of course create my own deflection affirmation for this.

Many people does not include me. :D

And Returning Curses 2 does have it: 4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

The question is can we only program our aura to repel energy or can somehow a affirmation like this one changed so it is also repelling: "I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." x 18 reps.

And if one does the ac with repelling does one need to do the aop also repelling?

Fuchs said:
luis said:

The question is should we add reppeling property to aop and ac ? Or is only ac enouth?
Honestly? I don't know for sure but this is what I know. The Returning curses was added by Maxine from the Gods to help clean and deflect the negative energy from the enemy and of course others too. The AOP is done to only protect yourself but it does not have deflecting abilities like the Returning curses, I would do both. You could modify the AOP affirmation to deflect the negative energies back to the senders but at the end of the day both protect you from the negative energies in their own ways, if you want to help to deflect them back to the enemy then do the Returning curses.

luis said:
Fuchs said:
luis said:

Honestly? I don't know for sure but this is what I know. The Returning curses was added by Maxine from the Gods to help clean and deflect the negative energy from the enemy and of course others too. The AOP is done to only protect yourself but it does not have deflecting abilities like the Returning curses, I would do both. You could modify the AOP affirmation to deflect the negative energies back to the senders but at the end of the day both protect you from the negative energies in their own ways, if you want to help to deflect them back to the enemy then do the Returning curses.

I use this affirmation (aop):
"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." x 18 reps.

How should I add there any repelling property?

You are empowering and programming your Aura what to do.

Do whatever you personally think fits, and also what works best for you. We are all individuals and want different things.

I do not see why deflecting would be so worrisome, deflection and an repelling aura would be rather desirable, wouldn’t it?

Fuchs said:
luis said:
Fuchs said:

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." x 18 reps.

Just literally copy the Returning curses affirmation and then add at the end:" I'm always protected and healthy". This is what I would do or the affirmation would get too long. The best way would be to do both but like I said at the end of the day both protect you, of course the Returning curses is more powerful in cleaning/protecting because you raise energy with a mantra and even ask the Gods to help you take the energy.

Fuchs said:
The question is can we only program our aura to repel energy or can somehow a affirmation like this one changed so it is also repelling: "I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me." x 18 reps.

And if one does the ac with repelling does one need to do the aop also repelling?
You do not neccessrily need both, but more is better in this case, given that you are actually able to perform the energy raising and programming along with your daily life. More protection surely comes in handy during harder periods.

luis said:
Fuchs said:
luis said:

Just literally copy the Returning curses affirmation and then add at the end:" I'm always protected and healthy". This is what I would do or the affirmation would get too long. The best way would be to do both but like I said at the end of the day both protect you, of course the Returning curses is more powerful in cleaning/protecting because you raise energy with a mantra and even ask the Gods to help you take the energy.

If I would do this, then I would start a new aop, but I want to continue my old one. Some times ago I did read if one only adds a word or 2 then the affirmation/working can continue, if one is powerfull enouth.

NinRick said:
I do not see why deflecting would be so worrisome, deflection and an repelling aura would be rather desirable, wouldn’t it?

Jes, but how would you change the affirmation so the originial meaning stays and it gets repelling property?

I´m usually good with affirmations, but I do not see a way.

Fuchs said:
luis said:
Fuchs said:

If I would do this, then I would start a new aop, but I want to continue my old one. Some times ago I did read if one only adds a word or 2 then the affirmation/working can continue, if one is powerfull enouth.
Of course, just do both if you have the time.

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

Jes, but how would you change the affirmation so the originial meaning stays and it gets repelling property?

My powerful and strong Aura protects me thoroughly from any and all harmful and negative Energies, intent [...] and attacks, and always repels and directs them right back to the senders.

The white energy like that of the Sun is reflective and repelling in nature, so in time if you have a strong aura, it wouldn‘t matter much because it already does what it's meant to do.

I personally have always liked to use the deflection affirmation though, I find the RC1&2 to be absolutely amazing. But I also use an affirmation similar to yours, in the morning. I see you want to keep that affirmation, so why don't you do the RC working on top of that at other time of the day?
Another option would be to add a reflective affirmation to the affirmation you already use.

I think it would be wise to time your your change in the affirmation with the moon (waxing) and avoid the VoC, when you start this.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
NinRick said:

My powerful and strong Aura protects me thoroughly from any and all harmful and negative Energies, intent [...] and attacks, and always repels and directs them right back to the senders.
Your affirmation does miss the bold parts

I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me.

As I did explain in the other topic the aop is for protection against physical stuff and ac against energy. If you change it the way you did you have two ac /energy ones with shielding/repelling properties.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back