Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Specific Ritual to stop Testing/Vaccination/Masks

SyrArisMarsMartin

I can't hear/see this shit anymore.
The testing of Humanity has to stop, we cannot allow this to become normal.
It is not normal to be tested everyday, to wear a mask or to become vaccinated willingly or because of pressure.
This cannot be allowed to be programmed into Humanitys psychology.
I am advocating for a specific Ritual to stop the willingness of Humanity for testing, vaccination and wearing masks and to raise the ressistance to this abnormal crazy procedures.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
It is not normal to be tested everyday, to wear a mask or to become vaccinated willingly or because of pressure.
I am advocating for a specific Ritual to stop the willingness of Humanity for testing, vaccination and wearing masks and to raise the ressistance to this abnormal crazy procedures.
Just do the direct FRTR to the vacinal program, do you have any other ideas by chance?

All of this bullshit is based on jewish aleph bet, so by reversing it, you are also fighting against covid-1984.

We can only do our rituals, if we concentrate on something like this we just give the enemy the possibility to win. Humanity has to go through some shit for them to wake up to the jews. You should work on your own life, do some spells to make sure you don't have to take the vaccine and/or if you really have to take it do healing spells.

Henu the Great said:
All of this bullshit is based on jewish aleph bet, so by reversing it, you are also fighting against covid-1984.

Good to know, thanks.
Because i feel like every mask, every test and every vaccination is giving more power and legitimacy to their System and their future plans.

FuckYu_666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Just do the direct FRTR to the vacinal program, do you have any other ideas by chance?

You mean doing the FRTR and adding an extra affirmation to stop this bullshit cycle of testing/masking/vaccinating humanity?

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
I remember it was said that people in Europe had to focus the FRTR on the vacination program, in any case the FRTR will do its job, whether you focus on the vacination program, whether you do it on yourself or on something else.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
You mean doing the FRTR and adding an extra affirmation to stop this bullshit cycle of testing/masking/vaccinating humanity?

Don't add extra affirmations because you don't want to change the working. If you must, you can visualize the effects on certain goals to direct the energy more towards that goal.

However, Covid is only one manifestation of the enemy, but we also need the RTR energy for everything else, including civil unrest, food shortages, war, propaganda, politics, and many other things. If you get too focused on Covid, then you risk leaving other areas unattended. That is why no other Covid-specific ritual has been created.

We have to focus our energies, as there are more dangerous threats than Covid. Humanity can handle wearing a mask, locking down, or getting toxic shots. However, humanity cannot handle resource shortages, wars, or Hebrew curses themselves. That is why we need to destroy the source of the enemy directly instead of getting caught up with less dangerous affairs.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
Good to know, thanks.
Because i feel like every mask, every test and every vaccination is giving more power and legitimacy to their System and their future plans.

Another point to make, as I did not read this post before:

Do not focus on the current state of the world, but rather on the end goals of the RTR's. While the masks and stuff do represent the enemy's work, we can use this against the enemy. For example, continuous RTR energy will amplify the public outcry in response to Covid mandates, resulting in more people becoming radical freedom fighters.

In this case, the presence of the enemy manifestations was necessary to generate a positive reaction. Basically, it is using the enemy's situation against them, and backfiring it onto their face.

So don't get too hung up on details or specific events like Covid or other things, just keep hammering out the RTR's as intended. If we were supposed to do otherwise, the Gods would have told us to do so a long time ago. We need to carry out specific missions as a team for success and not question the orders from above.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:
FuckYu_666 said:
SyrArisMarsMartin said:

The statement should not be changed, the important thing is the intention you put.
As soon as the rest period ends, a new war program will begin, and they should (then I don't know) give us the new race awakening ritual, it will surely wake up a lot of people on the covid issue as well.

SyrArisMarsMartin said:

This situation is just an artificial, Israel owned situation based on heavy kabbalistic magick. This is an event out of the many that they wanted to deploy. It went so bad, at least half of this has been backfiring on them in all levels, while they run simulations and expected a major and total success. Then it's collapsing. And why?

Because their power has been slowly giving in. The more it's being used in major hoaxing, the more it will keep collapsing onto itself.

All of this is based on hebrew magick. But that is also the pinnacle of the greater iceberg of jewish spells and gimmicks, of which they have at least 10 alternative plans waiting to enslave everyone.

The whole playing deck is set in the fire with the FRTR's, not every single card gimmick that can be pulled from it. It must all be burned if there can be no more of these games. That's the only way. Burning one card isn't going to work.

Thank you all for the replies, i have read them all. I understand.
Btw this artificial situation showed the real character and face of people for me.
How resistant someone is or how fast another one sells his ass to the System after a bit of pressure.
I believe there is always an alternative and i believe everybody hears that voice inside of him, but it takes balls.
Those who still wear masks inside the car or outside or where it is not "mandatory", are either jews trying to sell their idea, or the lowest of the low creatures who didn't deserve to be born into a human body.
Also, a pet cat that is being forced to get vaccinated, will always attack the doctor. A pet cat, even the youngest.
And then you have retards going by themselves and it is not even mandatory.
Sellouts of Humanity. Because it is easy for them, it is easier to pull your pants down than to show character.
They can stick their masks and tests and vaccines up their asses.

R' GRÁFICA36 said:
Eu ser um sobrevivente nascido de seis (06) meses em 1966 em uma área rural onde nem se ouvia falar de encubadora, ou vacinas. Tive cataporas, cachumba, rubeula, vareceula, sarampo e nem sei quantas coisas mais e minha saúde é perfeita. Mas minha mãe era bruxa e tinha em nossa propriedade rural um bode preto que dava leite, e uma vez por ano na lua cheia todos nos (09) irmãos tomavamos o leite do bode após um ritual e talves seja por isso que as doençãs não nos abatem.
Agora quer que eu tome essa droga de vacina! Não tomei e não tomarei, já me bastava ter que viver feito burro entre platações, usando focinheira.

Irmão, desejo a você e a sua família tudo de bom. Proteja sua família deste veneno. Morte ao Judaísmo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back