Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about binding

of the true light

I'm using ISA now on day 18 of the binding and tonight it stole from me and it still treats me like crap everyday.

I use "it" because "It" is probably a jooess (my roomate).

How long do these binding take to actually kick in?

Because so far I've noticed no effect.

She's high on meth 24/7.

Man, a Joo on meth is like bad + worse.

of the true light said:
I'm using ISA now on day 18 of the binding and tonight it stole from me and it still treats me like crap everyday.

She's high on meth 24/7.

As with all magick it depends on the strength of your soul and mind, your overall ability (which is comprised of various factors), the strength of the target's soul and mind, what the planets are doing, and other things.
But this is an example of using magick instead of using the much easier and quicker physical options. When you are 100% certain that this person/jew has meth with them and is using it, phone the police! Tell them your roommate is on meth and is a crazy, and that you are afraid they're going to hurt you because they are abusive towards you. The police will arrest them for possession of drugs and they'll get sentenced to rehab or prison. Problem solved in minutes rather than weeks.

of the true light said:

She's high on meth 24/7.

If they truly are high on meth 24/7, it may be more effective to straight up curse them and destroy them entirely.

Use fire energy and direct it into their brain, then affirm "(name of person) fatally overdoses on meth and is completely and totally dead."

Meth makes one susceptible to fatal heatstroke, most meth related deaths are caused by heatstroke that results in multiple organ failure, so fire energy is extremely deadly to someone who abuses meth.

The brain can shut down when the body heats up too much, which caused the other organs to fail.

Depending on your personal power, it can do the trick with just a single working.

As for binding, what else are you doing besides vibrating Isa? Do you visualize? How many vibrations do you do?

The effectiveness depends on your personal power as well your method. Visualization is extremely important to make bindings manifest more effectively.

However, as I said, a curse/destruction working is likely more effective in this case.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
of the true light said:

She's high on meth 24/7.

If they truly are high on meth 24/7, it may be more effective to straight up curse them and destroy them entirely.

Use fire energy and direct it into their brain, then affirm "(name of person) fatally overdoses on meth and is completely and totally dead."

Meth makes one susceptible to fatal heatstroke, most meth related deaths are caused by heatstroke that results in multiple organ failure, so fire energy is extremely deadly to someone who abuses meth.

The brain can shut down when the body heats up too much, which caused the other organs to fail.

Depending on your personal power, it can do the trick with just a single working.

As for binding, what else are you doing besides vibrating Isa? Do you visualize? How many vibrations do you do?

The effectiveness depends on your personal power as well your method. Visualization is extremely important to make bindings manifest more effectively.

However, as I said, a curse/destruction working is likely more effective in this case.

Hail Satan!
I vibrate ISA 108x while visualizing it rapped in tight cloth like a mummy. Then I affirm that ______ cannot harm, control or bother me in any way whatsoever x9.

I'm interested in your fire method though.

How do I make fire energy?

Do I just imagine fire in it's brain?

Lydia said:
Your best option might be to do a working to find a better place to live. It's always preferable to avoid swej and druggies.
I've thought about this too but I do not know how to go about it.

of the true light said:

Detach from her and also curse her. First, confirm she is a Jew by Satan if you are going all the way with the cursing.

How many reps are you using, and what is your affirmation? This is necessary info.

If you curse her, remember to clean yourself IN-DEPTH afterwards, to make sure no curse energy sticks to you. This is imperative, especially at lower levels (I don't know how good you are) and if you have issues with maintaining focus and with visualisation.

of the true light said:
Lydia said:
Your best option might be to do a working to find a better place to live. It's always preferable to avoid swej and druggies.

Do you have an income? You can search in your local online newspaper or other local websites for places to live, and then contact them and go for a meetup to see how it would be.

For a working, Othal would be recommended by some but that's more for buying property. Looking for a place to rent, Fehu or Sowilo might be best. And even a planetary square (or just the mantra) for whatever rules your 4th house. And since a good place to live is important to us SS, perhaps your Guardian Demon could guide you in the right direction, it's happened like that for me before :)

Lydia said:
of the true light said:
Lydia said:

Do you have an income? You can search in your local online newspaper or other local websites for places to live, and then contact them and go for a meetup to see how it would be.

For a working, Othal would be recommended by some but that's more for buying property. Looking for a place to rent, Fehu or Sowilo might be best. And even a planetary square (or just the mantra) for whatever rules your 4th house. And since a good place to live is important to us SS, perhaps your Guardian Demon could guide you in the right direction, it's happened like that for me before :)
I do have an income but no job just my insurance settlement which frees me up to do work for Satan so I really enjoy it.

Everyone wants someone employed so it's hard to find a place.

I may go back to work soon just for the extra $ though.

Right now I'm not which makes finding somewhere new hard because everyone wants someone employed.

I have no idea about my 4th house.

The guardian demon idea sound nice and so does a runic solution.

If you can share anymore info on using runes and aff's like reps etc. I would super appreciate it.

I also like VoiceofEnki's idea but I don't know if I could safely pull that off.

I tried the JOS death ritual on it for quite a while some time back and nothing ever happened.

of the true light said:
I vibrate ISA 108x while visualizing it rapped in tight cloth like a mummy. Then I affirm that ______ cannot harm, control or bother me in any way whatsoever x9.

I'm interested in your fire method though.

How do I make fire energy?

Do I just imagine fire in it's brain?

For the binding that sounds alright.

You may want to try visualizing chains perhaps. Personally I found grey chains wrapping the person and holding them down the most effective for a binding working, but this is individual so what you visualize may work just as good depending on personal preference.

I've also used encasing the person in ice, or freezing them in place as if completely locked in place, in a sort of suspended animation by the power of Isa as a visualization. Sometimes in conjunction with the wrapping of chains.

Sometimes I would go further with my visualization, first suspending the person, then wrapping in chains, then encasing them in a cocoon of chains, and then placing them in an isolated space sealed off from all directions to where the person cannot do anything or go anywhere at all and is absolutely bound without any possibility of escape.

The most important part is your intent when cursing or binding.

This is hard to put into words, but you must really will them to be bound when doing the binding working.

As if the thought to do anything harmful, inconvenient, or annoying towards you cannot come to mind for the bound person, and even the possibility of their existence performing any harmful, inconvenient, or annoying act towards you being impossible to manifest at all in any way whatsoever. Completely and totally sealed of from any such possibility on all levels.

Visualizing an invisible and insurmountable barrier between you and them on all levels that repels their existence and any unwanted act or intent from them directed at you and prevents them totally from reaching you in any way helps to supplement the prior visualization as well.

This sort of intent, to have their existence entirely separate from you and never able to reach out to you, works very well for a binding working.

As for the fire element curse, to do that you need to use the fire element evocation method from the Joy of Satan website.

You evoke the fire element and direct it into the target persons brain (visualize the person in your mind, and direct the flame into their brain, then visualize the brain burning up from inside. If the brain is too complex to visualize, just visualize the flame energy entering their head and burning up their head from inside, killing them).

This is a more advanced method. If you have never worked with the elements before, it is better not to try this yet. Though even if you aren't very adept at using the elements, this method can still be used so long as you evoke the energy properly.

For evocation of fire, you can use your breath as guidance. There are more direct or advanced ways to do it, but using the breath as a guide can help one focus their mind if drawing in fire energy directly is difficult to do.

Take a breath, and gather flame energy before you, usually not in any particular shape, just a burning flame or fire, on the exhale condense and intensify the flames (don't exhale energy into the flame, just use the exhale as a guidance), after 3-20 breaths depending on how much you want to evoke or how much you feel like you can tolerate and control, gather the total amount of flame energy up as densely as you can and then direct it to where I want to send it.

In the case of the curse, direct the raised flame energy to the persons head/brain and proceed with the affirmation while the flames are burning inside them.

People who never meditate and never work with elements spiritually are extremely weak against spiritually evoked elemental energies, people have almost no tolerance for them, so even just 5 evoked breaths can totally destroy an ordinary person when done right.

If done daily for a while, unless one completely does it wrong and fails to evoke or direct any energy, it would affect an ordinary person severely after just a few days, let alone a few weeks.

If one has ever invoked the elements successfully, they would understand why. When starting out, just 1 breath can affect someone to a surprising extend.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
In the case of the curse, direct the raised flame energy to the persons head/brain and proceed with the affirmation while the flames are burning inside them.

People who never meditate and never work with elements spiritually are extremely weak against spiritually evoked elemental energies, people have almost no tolerance for them, so even just 5 evoked breaths can totally destroy an ordinary person when done right.

If done daily for a while, unless one completely does it wrong and fails to evoke or direct any energy, it would affect an ordinary person severely after just a few days, let alone a few weeks.

If one has ever invoked the elements successfully, they would understand why. When starting out, just 1 breath can affect someone to a surprising extend.

Hail Satan!

The way you tell it, it seems like evocation and directing of elements, considering one has a little experience with them is effective than mantras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back