Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with understanding a word on JOS

I was translating and came across the word eruptions on this page: Transformation Through Meditation: The Serpent of Fire

It's in the 3rd para, last sentence. I'll quote it here for ease:
The life force, like any electricity is HOT. BURNING HOT. There are different physical responses to extreme heat within the body. Some of which are quite unpleasant. Inflammations, eruptions, burning sensations, and so forth are the most common.

So what does it mean in this context? Like a literal eruption? As in how a volcano erupts? So heat just explodes though the skin or something when bioelectricity is raised a lot?

I'm not sure what it means and hence can't translate it properly. Can someone please explain?

स त न म said:
I was translating and came across the word eruptions on this page: Transformation Through Meditation: The Serpent of Fire

It's in the 3rd para, last sentence. I'll quote it here for ease:
The life force, like any electricity is HOT. BURNING HOT. There are different physical responses to extreme heat within the body. Some of which are quite unpleasant. Inflammations, eruptions, burning sensations, and so forth are the most common.

So what does it mean in this context? Like a literal eruption? As in how a volcano erupts? So heat just explodes though the skin or something when bioelectricity is raised a lot?

I'm not sure what it means and hence can't translate it properly. Can someone please explain?

An eruption in this context is a mark, spot or rash which appears suddenly on the skin. The serpent is electric and can burn your skin.

Sometimes you need to search for the English definition of those words in question. What I told you in the above was from a English to English dictionary.

NinRick said:
An eruption in this context is a mark, spot or rash which appears suddenly on the skin. The serpent is electric and can burn your skin.

Sometimes you need to search for the English definition of those words in question. What I told you in the above was from a English to English dictionary.
I do search for definitions but wasn't sure in this case because it talks about feeling burning hot etc so thought maybe there's an energy explosion in the body (whatever that means) or something. Thanks for the clarification.

Lydia said:
Along with NinRick's and Gnomes answers, also boils and ulcers under the skin, anything under the skin that is like a pustule.
Got it, thanks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back