Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a satanic method to erase a someone's memory?

West dier

The above. It's possible?. For example: You had a argument with someone and you want them to forget it so that both of you are at peace. (Sorry if it sounds inappropriate)

Forgetting memories is a protective consequence in most situations, and it is in direct connection with the life force and identity. Making people forget such lowly and unimportant things is childish and aimless for both parties.

However, magic workings in a direct situation, such as a person making a decision or whatever can manifest in such confusion but only on a temporary basis. One way to implement and also erase thoughts is when the person is asleep and dreaming, programming the subconscious. Or a working to manifest an outcome, the energy can manifest in the mental as such.

Communication and well being between people should be started on a good faith effort, and in emergency situations a cleaning and blessing working works wonders. Another great factor is to take in account the planets.

West dier said:
The above. It's possible?. For example: You had a argument with someone and you want them to forget it so that both of you are at peace. (Sorry if it sounds inappropriate)

Sure. I don't know off of my head, though. As far as your example goes, it would be easier to use runes like Wunjo or Ehwaz to repair the relationship, as opposed to trying to void an entire chunk of memory from their head (especially one where emotions were high).

This is a great example on why we need to be very careful. If you do a working to try to remove somebody's memory, even if you only want them to forget one small thing, your working may influence them to lose all of their memory and maybe even get Alzheimers or Dementia. So you should never do anything like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back