Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wondering how to donate energy to GD?

Pil666

I want to repay GD for the favor, but I am worried because there is only RTR that I can do. I read that you can donate energy. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how.

Sexual energy is an option. Direct the orgasmic energy to them. Vibrating words of power and raising energy and then sending it to them. Like solar mantras Suryae, or Raum. Also you can do online activism. But honestly doing more rtrs is probably the best thing.

Pil666 said:
I want to repay GD for the favor, but I am worried because there is only RTR that I can do. I read that you can donate energy. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how.

just rise energy an just imagine it going to the hands of your gd,this is (optional) but you can follow up with a thank you poem, or something im pretty sure your GD will thank you
i see no harm in giving GD extra energy from time to time

Pil666 said:

There are so much methods. You can also sing his/her name, sexual energy, donating to the Powers of Hell etc...

Woden said:
I know when I'm being serious with Satan and expressing my love towards her, she is always near by, but I've been a bad boy lately.

?
Pil666 said:

You can do the curse Israel rtr a bunch of extra times or three part rtr.

A lot of people in the past in posts have talked about using energy balls to send energy to the demons and visualized placing it in their hands or on them asking them to take it. You can vibrate runes or sanskrit words into it. You also can make the energy more specific with runes and tell them what it's for in your mind. Like for example combating the enemy holidays etc cursing the Jews or something like that.

Pil666 said:

If you know their sigil, focus on it during orgasm and visualize it lighting with the energy. You can tell them to expect some energy shortly before. Orgasmic energy is very powerful.

Blackdragon666 said:
Pil666 said:

If you know their sigil, focus on it during orgasm and visualize it lighting with the energy. You can tell them to expect some energy shortly before. Orgasmic energy is very powerful.
Hey, brother Blackdragon.

I wanted to contact you now about something personal but after looking for your protonmail I found that you couldn't access your account.

Is that still the case?

Let me know, thanks!

Pil666 said:
I quite doubt the relevance of donating energy to a Demon. Is like giving a billionaire $1 for offering you a $10.000 dollar help or something like that, I don't know how much sense it makes for humans to give energy to Gods since they are so strong that we don't even know how much energy they can generate or manipulate. I think is of no doubt that they raised way more energy for your favor than you might be able to send back to them, unless you do a working where you send energy daily for a certain number of days. To be honest If I was to repay a God for a favor I would rather offer to do something else but that's just me. I hope others with experience in this regard will say their opinion.

The Alchemist7 said:
Pil666 said:
I quite doubt the relevance of donating energy to a Demon. Is like giving a billionaire $1 for offering you a $10.000 dollar help or something like that, I don't know how much sense it makes for humans to give energy to Gods since they are so strong that we don't even know how much energy they can generate or manipulate. I think is of no doubt that they raised way more energy for your favor than you might be able to send back to them, unless you do a working where you send energy daily for a certain number of days. To be honest If I was to repay a God for a favor I would rather offer to do something else but that's just me. I hope others with experience in this regard will say their opinion.

It's not about energy, level of power or something like this. It is about your stance as a being, the connection and incentives you have and pursue, in the name of interaction, giving and receiving. At the end of the day we are eternally grateful and "in debt" for the Gods, but this compounding effect in time with our advancement gives in to the greater picture of mass counciousness and spiritual aims for our world. Regardless of anything, if one can even give of a thought a day to a certain God, this embodies on the counciousness as a bringer to deeper spiritual understanding and interaction. Closer and closer bonds.

On the astral plane, energy is to be flowing without ending. If you become a close connector to the Gods, other Satanists being connected, benefit from your succes and so on. So everytime someone sends energy to a God, it benefits the whole people of Satan and opens a spiritual door and connection. An interaction done 5 lifes in the past, will hold eternally meaning and importance to us and to the Gods. The lifespan of humans is so fragile, these are the only things that keep a soul propelled to be bound to this earth on a higher level, making reincarnations much meaningful and with a purpose of advancement.

NakedPluto said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Pil666 said:

It's not about energy, level of power or something like this. It is about your stance as a being, the connection and incentives you have and pursue, in the name of interaction, giving and receiving. At the end of the day we are eternally grateful and "in debt" for the Gods, but this compounding effect in time with our advancement gives in to the greater picture of mass counciousness and spiritual aims for our world. Regardless of anything, if one can even give of a thought a day to a certain God, this embodies on the counciousness as a bringer to deeper spiritual understanding and interaction. Closer and closer bonds.

On the astral plane, energy is to be flowing without ending. If you become a close connector to the Gods, other Satanists being connected, benefit from your succes and so on. So everytime someone sends energy to a God, it benefits the whole people of Satan and opens a spiritual door and connection. An interaction done 5 lifes in the past, will hold eternally meaning and importance to us and to the Gods. The lifespan of humans is so fragile, these are the only things that keep a soul propelled to be bound to this earth on a higher level, making reincarnations much meaningful and with a purpose of advancement.
The God's did ask the group some years ago to donate energy. I'm sure its useful for them in some ways.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back