Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surya Namaskar

Siatris Ioholo

Website
www.satanslibrary.org
Surya Namaskar ( Sanskrit: सूर्यनमस्कार ; English: Sun Salutation )
Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is a sequence of 12 powerful yoga asanas. The ultimate goal of these poses is to open the chakras.
This sequence of postures can be started before chakra meditation, the Magic Square of the Sun or anytime you want to balance your energies. As we know, Yoga raises your energies. Yoga sublimates planetary energies just like power meditation. Hatha yoga is the yoga of the sun ( Yang ) and the moon ( Yin ). With it, specifically, solar and lunar energies in your body are balanced and refined. Hatha yoga also clears all the nadis in the soul.

The Steps are these:
•Step 1'Pranamasana (
-This pose is performed with concentration on the 4th chakra. I personally prefer to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra AUM.

•Step 2. Hastauttanasana (Raised arms pose)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the Vishuddha Chakra. I personally prefere to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra HAUM.

•Step 3. Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the Base Chakra. I personally like to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra LAUM.

•Step 4. Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian pose)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the 6th Chakra/Pineal Gland. I personally like to vibrate the mantra YAUM/GAUM.
•Step 5. Dandasana (Stick pose)

-This Pose is performed with concentration on the Vishuddha Chakra. The mantra for this is HAUM.
* Instead of this pose I use Mayurasana ( Peacock Pose ) with focusing on chakra 666, while vibrating RAUM.

•Step 6. Ashtanga Namaskara (Salute with eight parts or points)
-This Pose is performed with concentration on the Third Eye, with THAUM/ TH mantra.
* Instead of this pose I use Shirhasana ( Headstand ) with focusing on Crown Chakra, while vibrating MAUM.

•Step 7. Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
- This Asana is performed with concentration on the 2nd Chakra.I personally prefere to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra VAUM.

•Step 8. Adhomukha Svanasana (Downward facing dog pose)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the 3rd Chakra.I personally prefere to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra RAUM.

•Step 9.Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian pose)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the 6th Chakra/Pineal Gland. I personally like to vibrate the mantra YAUM/GAUM.

•Step 10. Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the Base Chakra. I personally like to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra LAUM.

•Step 11. Hastauttanasana (Raised arms pose)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the Vishuddha Chakra. I personally prefere to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra HAUM.
* Instead of this pose I use Navasana with focusing on 3rd Chakra, while vibrating RAUM.

•Step 12. Pranamasana (Prayer pose)
-This pose is performed with concentration on the 4th chakra. I personally prefer to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra AUM.
_
I do each Asana for about 30 seconds and visualize how I breathe energy into the chakra associated with each Asana and then exhale I vibrate mantras. I repeat this 3 times for each Asana.
I perform 6 such series.( Surya Namaskar 6 times. )
I do not do this instead of full chakra meditation. It is just an addition.
I hope it is useful!
_____
Link with Asanas Image :
https://www.suryanamaskar.org/

Siatris Ioholo said:
Surya Namaskar ( Sanskrit: सूर्यनमस्कार ; English: Sun Salutation )
Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation is a sequence of 12 powerful yoga asanas. The ultimate goal of these poses is to open the chakras.
This sequence of postures can be started before chakra meditation, the Magic Square of the Sun or anytime you want to balance your energies. As we know, Yoga raises your energies. Yoga sublimates planetary energies just like power meditation. Hatha yoga is the yoga of the sun ( Yang ) and the moon ( Yin ). With it, specifically, solar and lunar energies in your body are balanced and refined. Hatha yoga also clears all the nadis in the soul.

The Steps are these:
•Step 1'Pranamasana (

•Step 2. Hastauttanasana (Raised arms pose)

•Step 3. Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)

•Step 4. Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian pose)
•Step 5. Dandasana (Stick pose)

-This Pose is performed with concentration on the Vishuddha Chakra. The mantra for this is HAUM.
* Instead of this pose I use Mayurasana ( Peacock Pose ) with focusing on chakra 666, while vibrating RAUM.

•Step 6. Ashtanga Namaskara (Salute with eight parts or points)
-This Pose is performed with concentration on the Third Eye, with THAUM/ TH mantra.
* Instead of this pose I use Shirhasana ( Headstand ) with focusing on Crown Chakra, while vibrating MAUM.

•Step 7. Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)
- This Asana is performed with concentration on the 2nd Chakra.I personally prefere to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra VAUM.

•Step 8. Adhomukha Svanasana (Downward facing dog pose)
-This Asana is performed with concentration on the 3rd Chakra.I personally prefere to vibrate the Sanskrit mantra RAUM.

•Step 9.Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Equestrian pose)

•Step 10. Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)

•Step 11. Hastauttanasana (Raised arms pose)
* Instead of this pose I use Navasana with focusing on 3rd Chakra, while vibrating RAUM.

•Step 12. Pranamasana (Prayer pose)
_
I do each Asana for about 30 seconds and visualize how I breathe energy into the chakra associated with each Asana and then exhale I vibrate mantras. I repeat this 3 times for each Asana.
I perform 6 such series.( Surya Namaskar 6 times. )
I do not do this instead of full chakra meditation. It is just an addition.
I hope it is useful!
_____
Link with Asanas Image :
https://www.suryanamaskar.org/

Just a improvement suggestion:
You can include pictures of each asana so people can undestand it more easy, just search in your search engine right click on the picture copy picture adress, you know can insert it here between the [img.] [./img] (did include the points so you can see it, if you want it to work you have to remove them).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back