Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Act

yumais

If xians thinks im like them and i live like them, without music things like they do, should i continue acting im like them, or i should live my life how i want without caring about what they say or think

yumais said:
If xians thinks im like them and i live like them, without music things like they do, should i continue acting im like them, or i should live my life how i want without caring about what they say or think

Just don't do anything illegal and don't mention you are a Satanist or anything of Satan around your friends, family, co-workers etc.
People can "promise" they won't say anything but gossip spreads like wildfire and their promises are broken.
People love to talk and slander, and you could lose your job, home, family, and credible reputation and those are hard to get back.

yumais said:

If you live quietly, and are a healthy person for you and the people around you, you are okay, there is no need to pretend to be a xian.
As they have already told you, keep your faith secret and do not do or participate in illegal activities.
If you are a minor and live with xians, there are options, you can find it on "Teens4Satan" or with the search function.
You shouldn't worry about what other xians think, almost everyone doesn't know how to think for themselves and will contradict themselves to infinity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back