Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Greys

Yopant3r

Now I have some questions about the greys. When I was a child I used to have second sight. (it was kind of like a filter that would come over my normal vision at night)I would see faries and sprits most were friendly they would play with me and tell me stories and secrets and what not. However I started getting nightmares frequently. And when I would awake I would see these tall grey opaque figures (there was always three of them however it should be noted I had three persons in my household as well) the would watch me ever silent and I would have this extreme feeling of fear that almost paralyzed me I wasn’t paralyzed i was just to scared to move. The would linger a bit just staring at me but as they noticed I was watching them back they would go around and into my mother’s room. Eventually my eye sight started to fade as I turned 6 and I lost the ability to see in my second sight. However when I came to Satan when I was 19 I started to do past life mediations and I had a repressed memory come back to me. I invited the fuckers in one night after having a nightmare I was tired of years of the silence and I thought maybe they were just friends I haven’t met yet ( I was and still and very frendly). For the first time they entered my room and they went one on the foot of my bed one to left and one to the right. They began chanting something i couldn’t understand the stench of death filled my nostrils and I started to scream. Mom rushed in turned on the lights and they were gone.. it was shortly after that my vision started to fail.. what did they do to me? Can I fix it?

Yopant3r said:
Now I have some questions about the greys. When I was a child I used to have second sight. (it was kind of like a filter that would come over my normal vision at night)I would see faries and sprits most were friendly they would play with me and tell me stories and secrets and what not. However I started getting nightmares frequently. And when I would awake I would see these tall grey opaque figures (there was always three of them however it should be noted I had three persons in my household as well) the would watch me ever silent and I would have this extreme feeling of fear that almost paralyzed me I wasn’t paralyzed i was just to scared to move. The would linger a bit just staring at me but as they noticed I was watching them back they would go around and into my mother’s room. Eventually my eye sight started to fade as I turned 6 and I lost the ability to see in my second sight. However when I came to Satan when I was 19 I started to do past life mediations and I had a repressed memory come back to me. I invited the fuckers in one night after having a nightmare I was tired of years of the silence and I thought maybe they were just friends I haven’t met yet ( I was and still and very frendly). For the first time they entered my room and they went one on the foot of my bed one to left and one to the right. They began chanting something i couldn’t understand the stench of death filled my nostrils and I started to scream. Mom rushed in turned on the lights and they were gone.. it was shortly after that my vision started to fail.. what did they do to me? Can I fix it?

What ever they did a strong aura of protection should protect you in the future from it (if you are not dedicated first dedicate https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html you get protection just look the ss calendar for a date without void of course: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621):
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

It is advised to not give attention to malicious entities ignoring is the best option you can train your mind to be blank it is called void meditation:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

To clean your self of what ever they did you can do aura cleaning:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

for deeper cleaning you may try this:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Yopant3r said:
It wouldn't hurt to cover your walls, ceiling and floor with blue Satanic fire. They can't penetrate that. Make it super intense and hear the flames like it was physical flame when you visualize it. Shoot it into the vent and be sure to make sure that your whole room is saturated with it. I make mine so intense that it is actually visible at times to the physical eye.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back