Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a question about interference with my workings

of the true light

I've noticed this lately.

OK say let's say I make a psi-ball to throw one of my roommates out or something.

When I program it and say his name my mind (or something) tries to insert my name.

This happen's with other rituals as well.

Let's say I want to kill someone using the aura and affirmations.

The same thing happens.

When it comes to insert their name my name pop's up in my mind.

It's pretty damn frustrating.

I clean my aura, do AoP, return curses, RTR's and do void daily.

Thanks!

Probably psychic attacks just ignore. Magic is based on faith, just believe that your magic works the way you want and it will

Maybe try practicing with the flame meditation. It helps with laser focus. The whole idea of that meditation is the flame is being pulled from your focus, this simulates distracting thoughts, then you pull the flame back to center and you’re back on track. This could help a lot.

Debes aprender a controlar tu mente antes de hacer estos trabajos, hay muchas meditaciones que ayudan con esto como la meditación del vacío para controlar tus pensamientos etc. Pero algo que tienes que tener en cuenta es que lo que estas haciendo es magia negra y la magia negra solo la deben practicar los mas expertos ya que puede ser peligroso, sino tienes mucha experiencia se te puede devolver, con esto en mente es recomendable que empieces a practicar primero la magia blanca junto con las meditaciones ya teniendo este control veras que se te hará mas fácil hacer otros trabajos.
Buena suerte
Alabado sea Satanás.

I actually did consider flame med but wasn't so sure it would fix this, I'll try it again (used to do it a long time ago).

Thanks!

So I've been doing the flame med and it definitely helps a lot but I wanted to mention that I've been through some physical abuse and in my mind's eye if I'm near to someone I see them hitting or slapping me. I even get paranoid sometimes and fantasize that somebody is going to shoot or stab me. I see it all in my mind. I'm wondering if repeating Satanama would help me? I don't know how to do it outside of raising energies for RTR's though. Are we supposed to vibrate it the same way and how many times per session? Would this help or is there something else I should consider? I thank you so much for your assistance!

of the true light said:
So I've been doing the flame med and it definitely helps a lot but I wanted to mention that I've been through some physical abuse and in my mind's eye if I'm near to someone I see them hitting or slapping me. I even get paranoid sometimes and fantasize that somebody is going to shoot or stab me. I see it all in my mind. I'm wondering if repeating Satanama would help me? I don't know how to do it outside of raising energies for RTR's though. Are we supposed to vibrate it the same way and how many times per session? Would this help or is there something else I should consider? I thank you so much for your assistance!

The prior abuse is definitely a factor in this specific style of interference, although more void control/flame meditation will help for anything. SaTaNaMa is balanced and used for general healing, but I think you should start with something like Munka that will deprogram you and remove any negative karma associated with the abuse.

On a waning Pisces or Aquarius moon, such as this 8/23 date, you can do a Munka working. For example, 90x reps of Munka, followed by "The energy of Munka has, now and permanently, completely removed any negative influences associated with abuse from my entire being, in a manner that is completely positive and healthy for me." (x9)

-I said abuse, not physical abuse, because physical abuse has a mental component as well
-influence is a general term that encompasses any karma, energy, programming, etc
-9 numerology is associated with endings, hence 9x affirmations and 90x reps. You can do more or fewer reps if you like, depending on what you are comfortable with, such as 40x, 80x, 100x, 180x, 216x.
-90x will take about 30 minutes, depending on how quickly or slowly you vibrate Munka
-Munka is pronounced: MOON-YAH-KKK-AH.If you search around, you might find an audio of the pronunciation

Afterward, visualize something like black energy leaving your body. You can also visualize chains, ropes, weights, leaving the body permanently. The energy of Munka is said to be silver in color, so you can visualize that or white light over you, cleaning your whole being as well. It is kind of like colloidal silver, purifying your soul.

of the true light said:
Yeah, as Blitzkreig, said, a Munka working could be useful for getting rid of negative karma, but in my experience what helps so much with these emotional hangups, is work on the throat chakra. I’ve been through much abuse and life turmoil that had caused me to develop varying levels of irrational behavior in the past. Paranoia, lingering obsessive thoughts, etc. When these would come, work on the throat chakra cleared it up, as these are where emotional blocks are primarily stored. So I would start there. As well as a working to heal from these issues. You could use the suns energy now that it’s in Leo, you could use runes, Sanskrit words, there’s many options.

Blitzkreig said:
of the true light said:

The prior abuse is definitely a factor in this specific style of interference, although more void control/flame meditation will help for anything. SaTaNaMa is balanced and used for general healing, but I think you should start with something like Munka that will deprogram you and remove any negative karma associated with the abuse.

On a waning Pisces or Aquarius moon, such as this 8/23 date, you can do a Munka working. For example, 90x reps of Munka, followed by "The energy of Munka has, now and permanently, completely removed any negative influences associated with abuse from my entire being, in a manner that is completely positive and healthy for me." (x9)

-I said abuse, not physical abuse, because physical abuse has a mental component as well
-influence is a general term that encompasses any karma, energy, programming, etc
-9 numerology is associated with endings, hence 9x affirmations and 90x reps. You can do more or fewer reps if you like, depending on what you are comfortable with, such as 40x, 80x, 100x, 180x, 216x.
-90x will take about 30 minutes, depending on how quickly or slowly you vibrate Munka
-Munka is pronounced: MOON-YAH-KKK-AH.If you search around, you might find an audio of the pronunciation

Afterward, visualize something like black energy leaving your body. You can also visualize chains, ropes, weights, leaving the body permanently. The energy of Munka is said to be silver in color, so you can visualize that or white light over you, cleaning your whole being as well. It is kind of like colloidal silver, purifying your soul.
Thank you so much Blitzkreig! I was actually going to email you last night about this but never got around to it but there you are like an answered prayer. HEIL HITLER! :D

of the true light said:

I would advise you not to strain your eyes too much over the candle flame. Work more on emptiness meditation with its different techniques and skills and on concentration and visualisation of symbols and other things. Do you have the Spiritual Training Program for Satanists?

Master said:
of the true light said:

I would advise you not to strain your eyes too much over the candle flame. Work more on emptiness meditation with its different techniques and skills and on concentration and visualisation of symbols and other things. Do you have the Spiritual Training Program for Satanists?
Yes, I've done the visualizations on symbols but it was 8 years ago when I first started out. Since then I've encountered many enemies that have fucked me up psychologically. People on meth meth raging at me. I've had to stop people from murdering other people. A conglomeration of evil roommates including many dirty Joos my evil kike landlord has moved in to where I live. A real mind fuck. I do about 30 minutes of void a night usually focusing on the sound of music or my fan and then once every two days I do basic flame. I'll step up my void med tonight to advanced level and see how that goes. Flame med is really helping a lot though I can tell you that. Thank you!

Eric13 said:
of the true light said:
Yeah, as Blitzkreig, said, a Munka working could be useful for getting rid of negative karma, but in my experience what helps so much with these emotional hangups, is work on the throat chakra. I’ve been through much abuse and life turmoil that had caused me to develop varying levels of irrational behavior in the past. Paranoia, lingering obsessive thoughts, etc. When these would come, work on the throat chakra cleared it up, as these are where emotional blocks are primarily stored. So I would start there. As well as a working to heal from these issues. You could use the suns energy now that it’s in Leo, you could use runes, Sanskrit words, there’s many options.
I will keep this in mind, thank you so much for your advice Eric!

of the true light said:
Master said:
of the true light said:

Yes, I've done the visualizations on symbols but it was 8 years ago when I first started out. Since then I've encountered many enemies that have fucked me up psychologically. People on meth meth raging at me. I've had to stop people from murdering other people. A conglomeration of evil roommates including many dirty Joos my evil kike landlord has moved in to where I live. A real mind fuck. I do about 30 minutes of void a night usually focusing on the sound of music or my fan and then once every two days I do basic flame. I'll step up my void med tonight to advanced level and see how that goes. Flame med is really helping a lot though I can tell you that. Thank you!

You seem to live in a dangerous place. Are you free and independent?

Master said:
of the true light said:
Master said:

It's a wonderful place honestly on lots of land just evil roommates but I've been looking for another place for a long time with no luck.

I may move out soon though because an opportunity has arisen lately.

I am somewhat free and Independent, yes.

I've used magick in most cases to get rid of these people but there's one who just wont leave no matter what spell I do.

She has dogs in her room that bark all the time and the landlord won't do a thing about it.

It's enough to drive a person insane and I've found myself doing such over it.

Plus she's a meth addict Joo who meth rages on people.

And people slam doors here with no consideration for me.

Like I said it's a mind fuck to live here but hopefully I'll be out soon.

of the true light said:
Master said:
of the true light said:

It's a wonderful place honestly on lots of land just evil roommates but I've been looking for another place for a long time with no luck.

I've used magick in most cases to get rid of these people but there's one who just wont leave no matter what spell I do.

She has dogs in her room that bark all the time and the landlord won't do a thing about it.

If you have a qualified job and/or a university degree, you can afford to rent a flat yourself.

After a certain age children have to become independent of their parents, this is normal and natural. Due to various difficulties and circumstances, many young people share houses and flats with friends.

This is of course temporary and serves specific purposes. The way out is partnership and family.

Master said:
of the true light said:
Master said:

If you have a qualified job and/or a university degree, you can afford to rent a flat yourself.

After a certain age children have to become independent of their parents, this is normal and natural. Due to various difficulties and circumstances, many young people share houses and flats with friends.

This is of course temporary and serves specific purposes. The way out is partnership and family.
I live on an insurance settlement for right now.

I may take on a part time Job soon though for extra money.

One of my better roommate's is working on getting her own place and she invited me to come with her.

I've been praying to Father Satan to deliver me from this living situation and then this opportunity popped up so hopefully it works out.

She's not SS but I can work on that because she is open to meditations.

If it doesn't work out I did a freezer spell on the meth addict roommate to freeze her out of the house.

I don't remember if I tried that method on her so went ahead and did it just in case the the new place fall's through.

I've been looking for other places for quite some time but everyone always wants someone with a Job.

It's not easy.

Master said:
of the true light said:
Master said:

Correction, the translator made a mistake. I meant that you will be able to pay your own rent for a flat.

of the true light said:
Master said:
of the true light said:

I live on an insurance settlement for right now.

I may take on a part time Job soon though for extra money.

One of my better roommate's is working on getting her own place and she invited me to come with her.

I've been praying to Father Satan to deliver me from this living situation and then this opportunity popped up so hopefully it works out.

She's not SS but I can work on that because she is open to meditations.

If it doesn't work out I did a freezer spell on the meth addict roommate to freeze her out of the house.

I don't remember if I tried that method on her so went ahead and did it just in case the the new place fall's through.

I've been looking for other places for quite some time but everyone always wants someone with a Job.

It's not easy.

I understand, don't be naive and be wise. Good Luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back