Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question sometime

yumais

Is ok to question or doubt JoS sometimes? I mean questions like, is this the real truth? is this how my life will be from now, i am begginer, and sometimes i think about things like this, i think is from my xian mind is it? How can i remove completly my xian mind? After you finally remove all the xianity in you, you will still doubt things sometime?

yumais said:
Is ok to question or doubt JoS sometimes? I mean questions like, is this the real truth? is this how my life will be from now, i am begginer, and sometimes i think about things like this, i think is from my xian mind is it? How can i remove completly my xian mind? After you finally remove all the xianity in you, you will still doubt things sometime?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=245132#p245132 - How To Deprogram From Christianity (Guide)

What you need to do is to begin studying and practicing spirituality. It's the only way out from your miserable existence to a more bright one.

yumais said:
You said you're a begginer of course you re going to have your doubts given the fact that we lived the rest of our lives in a kikeysh materialistic shithole, to trully have faith is to trully experience meditation and after you're going to experience the true spirituality the doubts will be no more, of course there are also the enemy attacks.
Henu already gave the link to deprograming from the jewish programs so the only thing i can say is to stay strong on path :D

You are doubting because you lack understanding. Study more and develop yourself spiritually. Don't waste your opportunity because you won't even be able to repent afterwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back