Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

are these my abilities?

mendez

I read here on the forum that someone can control weather just by thinking at it. The same happened with me but i thought it was just a coincidence. 2 years ago in winter i didnt want to have snow, i was just thinking there will only be 1 day with snowing and that happened. Is it possible i can control weather by thinking? Before i became a Satanist i was on my laptop and i thought that a video game (i dont play video games any more) will crash and it crashed. Is it possible i can control computers with a mind?

Hail Satan!

mendez said:

Anything can be changed with enough power. However, make sure you are not merely intuiting/sensing these events before they are happening as they would have anyways. Whether or not this is the case depends on your personal power and ability to direct it.

Blitzkreig said:
mendez said:

Anything can be changed with enough power. However, make sure you are not merely intuiting/sensing these events before they are happening as they would have anyways. Whether or not this is the case depends on your personal power and ability to direct it.
I think that was happening to me in the beginning. I was both "synching" up with things while believing I was responsible for it, and actually pulling some small stuff off.

Blitzkreig said:
mendez said:

Just tell them „no“ lol

Blitzkreig said:
mendez said:

You try to open and nice, and create much room for delusions like this. It was not him.

mendez said:
I read here on the forum that someone can control weather just by thinking at it. The same happened with me but i thought it was just a coincidence. 2 years ago in winter i didnt want to have snow, i was just thinking there will only be 1 day with snowing and that happened. Is it possible i can control weather by thinking? Before i became a Satanist i was on my laptop and i thought that a video game (i dont play video games any more) will crash and it crashed. Is it possible i can control computers with a mind?

Hail Satan!

For real abilities and experiences you don’t need to opinion of other people to „confirm“ that it was you.

So no, this was not you, just a coincidence, which happened to all of us pretty often.

I also just recently hoped for a thunderstorm, and it happened, but it wasn’t me.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Only you can answer this, with time, experience with patterns and repetitions of them. Googling and reading other people's posts on these forums and other psychic powers/paranormal forums can give you suggestions. But inside, YOU know.

This is possible, what you suggested. You could also look into having strong intuition and precognition/prescience.
You could also be an empath that is tuned into the weather and natural environment.
Again, I am only making suggestions, not giving you answers.

I have been a spiritual Satanist for 11 years now and I am still learning about psychic powers and gifts I have, and there are many things that are not found easily or at all in books or websites.
Ask Satan to guide you to resources if you need physical (like books) or online (Youtube videos, websites, forums etc.) proof.

When I was newer, I had a really strong problem with the kundalini awakening process. I had lots of kriyas (physical, vocal ones) and I could never find what I was looking for: why I had these issues. Satan led me to a book, just at the right time, that actually went into great detail and in most of the book, why I had such issues. And it was affordable (about CDN $28) and easily found on Amazon.

Trust in Satan! And trust in yourself and your own experiences.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:

Hail Satan!
I've brought down lightening twice simply by visualizing it.

It's not a hard thing to do.

But it can be dangerous.

The conditions need to be right though. By right I mean a pre-existing thunder storm.

Landed damn near across the street.

Elvis used to cloud bust.

That's the best place to start if you want to learn weather manipulation.

I don't know about controlling computers but I've diagnosed and repaired mine using astral mergence before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back