Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This forum is a magical place

SigTyr

Sometimes after asking something, even without getting satisfying response on this forum it feels like I have assistant during meditation later on. I am not sure how it works, but if anyone is helping me time to time, know that I am grateful. Maybe since we all have different guardians ,when people read messages of others ,the word is passed around and we receive assistance.

Opposite cases also take place, sometimes I have spiritual attacks and they are very precise and hit exactly what I was asking to help with. For all the kikes reading this, I show you the middle finger. All you cause is annoyance. For each poke you will get a punch from me.

Another interesting thing that happens often is when I have a thoughts or questions I find answers here, without even asking. I am just being pointed in the right topic.This forum is alive.
People here are doing very great and important thing: we help each other to rebuilt our own souls and grow stronger so we can banish the alien enemy energy and all the parasites from our planets.
I personally thank HooderCobra and all the active members of JoS, what you are doping here is amazing. We are the new foundation of humanity and we shall prevail in the name of Satan and our Family of the Gods!

Yes it is and it can be used to amplify magic. Last night somthing happend exactly how i wrote it on the forum.
Today one of my other wishes came true and my girlfriend and i got a house to live in with eachother.
We got it for very cheap and we are moving in on Monday. I came to the conclusion that if was only coincedence but its not its real it does work.

Thank you Hp hooded Cobra for these wonderful magical forums
I love you VERY much!!!

HAIL SATAN

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes it is and it can be used to amplify magic. Last night somthing happend exactly how i wrote it on the forum.
Today one of my other wishes came true and my girlfriend and i got a house to live in with eachother.
We got it for very cheap and we are moving in on Monday. I came to the conclusion that if was only coincedence but its not its real it does work.

I love you VERY much!!!

HAIL SATAN
Hopefully you aren't buying a house but rather you are renting one.

Aquarius said:

I love you VERY much!!!

HAIL SATAN

Im renting uncapped wifi is included plus a swiming pool and someone to wash our clothes every week lol

Aquarius said:

I love you VERY much!!!

HAIL SATAN

If i win the lottery i will surely buy one
I have my own house on a farm far from where i live now but my work is here and the conditions of living is much better here than there. I enjoy town life more these days and also my girlfriend is not the farm girl type she is a delicate piece of work she will never survive there.

I was offered a good job with a high salary there and everything whent well until i was kidnapped you all know the story. Thats actualy the main reason im not going back there.

Aquarius said:

I love you VERY much!!!

HAIL SATAN

If i win the lottery i will surely buy one
I have my own house on a farm far from where i live now but my work is here and the conditions of living is much better here than there. I enjoy town life more these days and also my girlfriend is not the farm girl type she is a delicate piece of work she will never survive there.

I was offered a good job with a high salary there and everything whent well until i was kidnapped you all know the story. Thats actualy the main reason im not going back there.
Good, best of luck to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back