Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Whats the enemy end goal for Earth as a planet?

Blood_Raven1

Greetings.

A thought popped up in my mind how much these Jewish owned companies are destroying the natural world by polluting it and doing other destructive things, what is their end goal for planet Earth?

For the sake of argument lets say the Jew successfully turns every Gentile into cattle, the SS is defeated and the grays rule the earth, and we all live on earth that will die from pollution, and then what?

What worth does a dead planet have to these people? Do the Jews realise that all this contamination of earth will build up, and that hypothetically they will the the last left standing on a wasteland that is earth? What will they gain from living on a planet where the oxygen is deadly, the UV radiation burns the surface and the water is undrinkable without heavy filtration, Do they plan on living underground in bunkers or something? If they wish to keep humans as slaves, a dead slave is not useful so logically speaking they should also provide with basic water or shelter or else their slaves would die.

I do not see how all of humanity would live underground but if the surface is soo contaminated what is their plan? Surely the enemy who plotted their plans for thousands of years would not overlook something so basic as what comes after?

Surely planets like Earth are rare in the galaxy, even to the enemy Grays, they must see the value of a flourishing Earth with abundant recourses like Oxygen and Fresh water. I do not see a point in turning this rare one of a kind source of rare resources being turned into another dead rock floating in space.

Honestly I can not fathom why they would do this, surely they must realise they are living on a timebomb or do they simply do not care? like somehow a dead planet will not affect them?

They don't give any damn about this. People can be living in a pod or whatever for them to do their goals on a desolate planet, with whatever remains.

The enemy is like a tick, that fundamentally has no care if they kill an animal or not, as they cannot see that far. All they care is to drain blood and in their case, destroy.

The other aspects of their "plan" won't be handled by those that they have here doing their errands, but from them. And the enemy certainly doesn't care if all life on the planet is gone aside a few slaves or something similar.

Blood_Raven1 said:
Greetings.

A thought popped up in my mind how much these Jewish owned companies are destroying the natural world by polluting it and doing other destructive things, what is their end goal for planet Earth?

For the sake of argument lets say the Jew successfully turns every Gentile into cattle, the SS is defeated and the grays rule the earth, and we all live on earth that will die from pollution, and then what?

What worth does a dead planet have to these people? Do the Jews realise that all this contamination of earth will build up, and that hypothetically they will the the last left standing on a wasteland that is earth? What will they gain from living on a planet where the oxygen is deadly, the UV radiation burns the surface and the water is undrinkable without heavy filtration, Do they plan on living underground in bunkers or something? If they wish to keep humans as slaves, a dead slave is not useful so logically speaking they should also provide with basic water or shelter or else their slaves would die.

I do not see how all of humanity would live underground but if the surface is soo contaminated what is their plan? Surely the enemy who plotted their plans for thousands of years would not overlook something so basic as what comes after?

Surely planets like Earth are rare in the galaxy, even to the enemy Grays, they must see the value of a flourishing Earth with abundant recourses like Oxygen and Fresh water. I do not see a point in turning this rare one of a kind source of rare resources being turned into another dead rock floating in space.

Honestly I can not fathom why they would do this, surely they must realise they are living on a timebomb or do they simply do not care? like somehow a dead planet will not affect them?

An Alien species sent in to destroy a planet. They have a purpose. Destroy. The enemy has their own planets. Do they realize they are expendable? Maybe but what other choice do they have?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They don't give any damn about this. People can be living in a pod or whatever for them to do their goals on a desolate planet, with whatever remains.

The enemy is like a tick, that fundamentally has no care if they kill an animal or not, as they cannot see that far. All they care is to drain blood and in their case, destroy.

The other aspects of their "plan" won't be handled by those that they have here doing their errands, but from them. And the enemy certainly doesn't care if all life on the planet is gone aside a few slaves or something similar.
Do you think they're after the natural Resources or that they want to harvest Souls ?

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Do you think they're after the natural Resources or that they want to harvest Souls ?

They probably are after them but they appear to destroy and make just about uninhabitable by any kind of life just about everywhere they touch so they don't probably gain a lot from it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back