Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jove

Satanic_truth

Just wondering if anyone has any answers, why does Zeus act so much like YHWH? He punishes Prometheus, does lots of rape, ends the golden age, punishes humans and gods all the time, etc. I know the symbolism of the flood and the lightning bolts, so no need to explain that.

I know Baalzebul to be a very benevolent God, and I know that Zeus/Jupiter is a purely allegorical figure. So what's the allegory? Is it something to do with the crown chakra supressing the other chakras? Or is he sometimes used to represent the Jewish gods in mythology?

It's clear that the character of JHVH is basically rebranded (and Judaized) Jupiter AKA Jove

Satanic_truth88 said:
Just wondering if anyone has any answers, why does Zeus act so much like YHWH? He punishes Prometheus, does lots of rape, ends the golden age, punishes humans and gods all the time, etc. I know the symbolism of the flood and the lightning bolts, so no need to explain that.

I know Baalzebul to be a very benevolent God, and I know that Zeus/Jupiter is a purely allegorical figure. So what's the allegory? Is it something to do with the crown chakra supressing the other chakras? Or is he sometimes used to represent the Jewish gods in mythology?

It's clear that the character of JHVH is basically rebranded (and Judaized) Jupiter AKA Jove

The problem is that you are taking it literal. Also, you cannot interpret the Ancient Greek stories with the mindset of current humanity. If you think rape (as forced sex) was something acceptable in Greek culture, that is delusional.

Also, Zeus wasn’t the only one who did things like this. Remember that Hades abducted Persephone and took her to underworld? Things happened later, and Hades accepted to let Persephone spend half of the year in Hades and half of the year outside. Which is obvious allegory of cycle of death and rebirth of nature.

Also, Poseidon knew to often do things to seemingly just punish mortals for whatever the reason. Odysseus spent 10 years trying to return home just because he was sabotaged at literally every step by Poseidon.

Therefore, as I said, do not take these stories literally. Research and you will find hidden meaning behind everything.

Larissa666 said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

The problem is that you are taking it literal. Also, you cannot interpret the Ancient Greek stories with the mindset of current humanity. If you think rape (as forced sex) was something acceptable in Greek culture, that is delusional.

Also, Zeus wasn’t the only one who did things like this. Remember that Hades abducted Persephone and took her to underworld? Things happened later, and Hades accepted to let Persephone spend half of the year in Hades and half of the year outside. Which is obvious allegory of cycle of death and rebirth of nature.

Also, Poseidon knew to often do things to seemingly just punish mortals for whatever the reason. Odysseus spent 10 years trying to return home just because he was sabotaged at literally every step by Poseidon.

Therefore, as I said, do not take these stories literally. Research and you will find hidden meaning behind everything.

yeah im not taking them literally, im specifically asking if anyone knows the esoteric teachings behind zeus's behaviour.

Satanic_truth88 said:
yeah im not taking them literally, im specifically asking if anyone knows the esoteric teachings behind zeus's behaviour.

"The curse of Prometheus" on Satan's Library explain you about Prometheus and other references about Greek Myths.
Read all Sermons on Library because they have inter-related subjects, read even of those Sermons with title that you don't interested in. Ciao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back