Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I completely memorize the final RTR?

How should one fully memorize the final RTR?
Has anyone here memorized it? If anyone has, what learning methods or strategies did you use?

There will be times where I won’t have access to the internet, paper or any devices so I need to memorize it.

I’ve memorized the pronunciations but I haven’t memorized the Hebrew letters in the final RTR. In the past, I didn’t want to memorize it because of the Hebrew letters, even just looking at Hebrew letters repulses me and I can’t stand them. How does one do this?

It doesn't have to be perfect. When using whatever visualization you use to destroy the Hebrew letters just feel them being destroyed come as close as possible. It will still work at least in my experience.

The ritual destroys the letters. It is impossible when doing right the ritual to remember them. First things first the letters are deleted from the mind of own operator and the mind mass.

So don't try to remember them, it creates harm and secondly would be near impossible since there are destroyed in the ritual. At most you could remember a paper with all of them there, as an image, not individually. But I advise you against that.

If you won't have any option of devices and papers, and absolutely cut of from this, try this.

After every line, when the blotting is happening, instead of physically doing it, recall your most used habitual way of blotting, destroying of the letters, and will it as an action, the same action you did then, knowingly what you destroyed and projected, will it again by intention in silence and focus. You will attach the same mechanisms of the past on the present RTR. It works, but you just need to will the action and meaning by recalling the same action in the present. Like attaching to an old rtr.

If you've done a lot of rtrs, there must be a preferred way already by you of doing them. For example on paper, you recall the movement, intention and action of blotting the first letter, then the second etc. Individually you have to "WILL" the same now. Willing as an action, as you move your arm, that's how you need to "will". With utmost certainty of success.

If you don't like the above, and neither remembering the letters, you can just recite the whole rtr and putting everything in the affirmation at least and it is still power.

NakedPluto said:
The ritual destroys the letters. It is impossible when doing right the ritual to remember them. First things first the letters are deleted from the mind of own operator and the mind mass.

So don't try to remember them, it creates harm and secondly would be near impossible since there are destroyed in the ritual. At most you could remember a paper with all of them there, as an image, not individually. But I advise you against that.

Sometimes I am like, oh darn, which letter did I just destroy? I can not remember..

Apparently it is a good sign then, lol.

NakedPluto said:

I like to visualize them full at first then being dissolved or blown apart when doing the ritual. I don't think that is harmful it adds more power. But I know the letters are not really fully what they look like it still works if you focus on that one being destroyed. That's my experience at least.

slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

I like to visualize them full at first then being dissolved or blown apart when doing the ritual. I don't think that is harmful it adds more power. But I know the letters are not really fully what they look like it still works if you focus on that one being destroyed. That's my experience at least.

We talk here about remembering them, memorizing them to be more precise, not normal routine RTR. Nobody says you don't need to visualize them being destroyed, as that would be non sense. But memorizing for later purposes is a separated act from the RTR which brings harm, like ingesting poison to your mind and eventually soul. Even for later purposes of destroying them.

You also like to focus on the jews flag or whatever you told me in one topic. Just to feel things and take a conclusion.

The subject is , can she memorize also the letters, which means an act of inspection , ingestion in the mind and recalling, that when in need of, to recall and destroy them in a RTR without any external props. The answer from me is no. You can easely intent the act of destroying on the steps of past experiences without having in your visualization the letters. It is less powerfull than having direct confrontation with the letters in your face, but to an advanced SS there's no difference, as the projection of destruction of the numbered letters would be already patterned in the astral and own soul. The reversal of such exist already, you have to level the energy already there.

NakedPluto said:
slyscorpion said:
NakedPluto said:

We talk here about remembering them, memorizing them to be more precise, not normal routine RTR. Nobody says you don't need to visualize them being destroyed, as that would be non sense. But memorizing for later purposes is a separated act from the RTR which brings harm, like ingesting poison to your mind and eventually soul. Even for later purposes of destroying them.

You also like to focus on the jews flag or whatever you told me in one topic. Just to feel things and take a conclusion.

The subject is , can she memorize also the letters, which means an act of inspection , ingestion in the mind and recalling, that when in need of, to recall and destroy them in a RTR without any external props. The answer from me is no. You can easely intent the act of destroying on the steps of past experiences without having in your visualization the letters. It is less powerfull than having direct confrontation with the letters in your face, but to an advanced SS there's no difference, as the projection of destruction of the numbered letters would be already patterned in the astral and own soul. The reversal of such exist already, you have to level the energy already there.

Ok I only did that every once in awhile to see how the energy is going with the rituals cause you know what I am proud of our work it makes me feel good sensing they are being destroyed. But it's not something I regularly do or even all that often.

But anyways. I get your point. I never did memorize anything with the rtr dealing with the Hebrew letters. After awhile seeing the letters and crossing them out visualizing them being destroyed with aid of the rtr page you will remember them at least somewhat. I don't need the rtr page to do it anymore but I still use it most the time though.

I can definitely see how trying to memorize this just by visualizing the letters can be harmful or pull in the energy.

The Jew flag thing my dad an evangelical even had one of those bitches up in the living room when I was growing up for awhile with some Buybull verse about blessing pissrael. I don't have to memorize that.

I do like visualizing it destroyed also sometimes after the rtr when saying the affirmation though I confess.

Academic Scholar said:
Has anyone here memorized it? If anyone has, what learning methods or strategies did you use?

There will be times where I won’t have access to the internet, paper or any devices so I need to memorize it.

I’ve memorized the pronunciations but I haven’t memorized the Hebrew letters in the final RTR. In the past, I didn’t want to memorize it because of the Hebrew letters, even just looking at Hebrew letters repulses me and I can’t stand them. How does one do this?

Like NakedPluto said, you should not memorize the Hebrew letters themselves. The purpose of the final RTR is to destroy them and be rid of them in all forms, on all levels, this includes the consciousness.

If you memorize the pronunciation, that is fine, but do not try to memorize the images of the letters themselves.

Visualizing the letters get destroyed or blotted out is beneficial for the RTR yes, NakedPluto did not say one shouldn’t be doing so. This act of visualizing the letters in the moment and then blotting them out is unrelated to memorizing the image of them, we blot out their forms, thus ultimately forgetting about them and getting rid of them.

If you really do not have access to anything at all at some point and need to rely on memory to do the final RTR, I suggest like NakedPluto said, to tie into the destruction of the letters with your will rather than the visualization of blotting them out.

Do the vibrations which you memorized, then focus your mind on a total emptiness, and focus on the destructive intent towards the letters. The emptiness in the mind should signify the blotted letter, like they are already gone.

You can also tie into the act of blotting them out as you have done in the past. Remember your past actions of blotting out the letters, and the intent of those actions and tie into them in the present with your will to replicate the feeling and intent of blotting out the letters without visualizing the letters themselves from memory.

The intent here is more important than visualizing the letters when working from memory. Visualizing the letters from memory is not a good thing, since you will tie into them on some levels which is opposite to what we work towards with the Final RTR.

Of course, do try to have access to internet, any sort of device or a paper you prepared before hand as much as possible to be able to blot out the individual letters. It is better to do it that way if you have the means available.

Hail Satan!

Academic Scholar said:

I didnt memorize it fully, but I get closer and closer to memorizing it with only practice

NinRick said:
Sometimes I am like, oh darn, which letter did I just destroy? I can not remember..

Lmao! It is a good sign then?

I noticed that too, that forgetting which letter I just destroyed.. glad you saw that too.

As for the remembering them, I have memorized the whole Final RTR while driving to and from work. When I was just getting started I would play the MP3 from HPS Maxine while driving and repeating each letter until the end, then I would pause the audio and state the affirmation 3 times and finish the ritual (with a LOUD Hail Satan! as I was in the car and didn't worry about idiots overhearing me lol).

Just start repeating each letter right after HPS Maxine and wait for the next.. this will create an "audio pattern" in your mind that will be easier to recall. I use this a lot as I sometimes really haven't got the time so I can do the ritual while driving alone or even while having the shower. At times I even do it while doing Yoga as I feel it "cleans" me better and aids the Yoga session.

Start with one letter, than speak 3 after HPS Maxine's voice, and after a while you should get the hang of it. I guess this depends a lot on how you normally memorize things.. for me it's easier to recall a conversation from a movie by replaying it in my head and simply "listening" to the parts I forgot, but also using photographic memory and "seeing" the bunch of red words on black background (as in the Final RTR + Tetra page and the whole JoyOfSatan website). I feel that really helps and it allowed me to do a lot more FRTRs than I would have normally been able to do last year between working days and other shit that happened.

I also memorized the Serpent Empowerment RTR, but that's really quick. Try memorizing that one if you like and when you're more confident try again with the FRTR+Tetra.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
NinRick said:

Lmao! It is a good sign then?

I noticed that too, that forgetting which letter I just destroyed.. glad you saw that too.

As for the remembering them, I have memorized the whole Final RTR while driving to and from work. When I was just getting started I would play the MP3 from HPS Maxine while driving and repeating each letter until the end, then I would pause the audio and state the affirmation 3 times and finish the ritual (with a LOUD Hail Satan! as I was in the car and didn't worry about idiots overhearing me lol).

Just start repeating each letter right after HPS Maxine and wait for the next.. this will create an "audio pattern" in your mind that will be easier to recall. I use this a lot as I sometimes really haven't got the time so I can do the ritual while driving alone or even while having the shower. At times I even do it while doing Yoga as I feel it "cleans" me better and aids the Yoga session.

Start with one letter, than speak 3 after HPS Maxine's voice, and after a while you should get the hang of it. I guess this depends a lot on how you normally memorize things.. for me it's easier to recall a conversation from a movie by replaying it in my head and simply "listening" to the parts I forgot, but also using photographic memory and "seeing" the bunch of red words on black background (as in the Final RTR + Tetra page and the whole JoyOfSatan website). I feel that really helps and it allowed me to do a lot more FRTRs than I would have normally been able to do last year between working days and other shit that happened.

I also memorized the Serpent Empowerment RTR, but that's really quick. Try memorizing that one if you like and when you're more confident try again with the FRTR+Tetra.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Thanks for the advice, but I will not try to memorise it, when I do the RTR I want to be at home, relaxed and with no disturbances.

It‘s great how dedicated you are, keep it up!!

Thanks for the reminder, I should probably re-listen to HPS Maxines F-RTR audio, it has been a while since I did that, lol.

NinRick said:
It‘s great how dedicated you are, keep it up!!

Thanks for the reminder, I should probably re-listen to HPS Maxines F-RTR audio, it has been a while since I did that, lol.

Thanks Brother! Guess I blame my Air-peopleness for the good memory lol :lol:

And yeah, why not.. I usually listen to the correct pronunciation every time I'm unsure about a scheduled RTR but after the first or second time I'm good to go without aid and I feel more fluent.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back