Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why can't the enemy wipe us out physically/soully

AgniCosmos

I was reading the_satanic_revelation_high_priest_hooded_cobra_666.pdf

and I got to a section on page 21 and noticed a detail beneath the header 'High priestess Maxine Dietrich said something very important', that interested me.

It says the enemy couldn't wipe us out physically, which makes little sense to me.

For example if all the members of our race are genocided then we cannot reincarnate, rendering our souls mostly useless (to my understanding).

I also believe that it has been stated elsewhere that souls when they decay due to spiritual ignorance will self destruct and become a pile of elements without any sort of consciousness-effectively killing them forever.

So why is it 'futile' to attempt to destroy us?

It seems like there's at least two ways to destroy us.

The paragraph also says that we would 'still exist somewhere', if the enemy did try to physically destroy us, but where is 'somewhere'?

AgniCosmos said:

and I got to a section on page 21 and noticed a detail beneath the header 'High priestess Maxine Dietrich said something very important', that interested me.

It says the enemy couldn't wipe us out physically, which makes little sense to me.

For example if all the members of our race are genocided then we cannot reincarnate, rendering our souls mostly useless (to my understanding).

I also believe that it has been stated elsewhere that souls when they decay due to spiritual ignorance will self destruct and become a pile of elements without any sort of consciousness-effectively killing them forever.

The paragraph also says that we would 'still exist somewhere', if the enemy did try to physically destroy us, but where is 'somewhere'?

I think the answer to your last question lies in this statement:
"I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls. " Satan
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Al_Jilwah.html

Because the energy needed to "kill" us, either physically or spiritually, would be substantial. I have my doubts the enemy could act so boldly in the physical.

The enemy rather keep around beautiful slaves, propagate their thought and DNA.

AgniCosmos said:

Because we have Satan protecting and guiding us. Throughout the ages the jews and their ilk had at times toppled our greatest societies and rose to power but no matter how many times it happened us Spiritual Satanist rose to the occassion. It happened during the rennassaince, it happened during the founding of the United States and it is happening NOW. The jews cannot win as we have the greatest of Gods on our side. And the Satanic Spirit that pushes ever onward towards a brighter, stronger, better future for our races and planet.

I can destroy the material of a being, yet on the spiritual side it still exists and will be able to reincarnate. It is senseless. Even if not here on the planet.

But destroying the spiritual first, the material falls apart by itself. That's whats happening in the world right now. Spiritual decadence and degradation.

Having spiritual tehnology and domination on the spiritual by the God's, even wiping the whole planet would leave souls to reincarnate another time on another planet, maybe. The essence of us can be kept.

Having the God's on our side and us by their side, by a point of strategy view, they would never succed in neither realms. Spiritual is already won. Also that's why we are here, we are stoping the wiping. Without us, humanity would've sank a long time ago.

Also the war being on another level, we are just small ants to a bigger picture that we have yet to understand. It goes beyond us , as humans. So the enemy cannot go movie like wiping us, there's levels to "destructions" and meaningful ones.

As the others have already touched on the more spiritual aspects, I'll add something else. There's also the matter of it being very unfeasible in the present day to target every single Spiritual Satanist individually. How would they know who on the forum is actually serious and a real threat? Will they just go after everyone who has ever visited the website or posted a message?

The amount of resources that would be required to track down and deal with every single person would make their efforts futile. They can't just send roving death squads out in every country like it's a Stalin party, even though they definitely would like to be able to do that. This is in addition to the fact that if they managed to figure out a way to just slaughter all the SS currently in existence unless they were able to keep things very quiet they'd alert the wider population of the Earth to the truth of us being a threat to the Jewish reign.

The most difficult part for them is that we all live in different places and we do not meet physically. If they come after one of us and they fail word will definitely get out to everyone else somehow, then there is the opportunity to go even further underground. The logistics behind a potential extermination campaign just don't make sense from a strategic or spiritual point of view.

They're better off sticking to astral intimidation tactics, but with the success of our rituals even that won't be working for much longer.

AgniCosmos said:

They want to enslave us, there is no point in killing us. They want us to be brainwashed, race mix and modify our DNA to be a slave.

NakedPluto said:
Having spiritual tehnology and domination on the spiritual by the God's, even wiping the whole planet would leave souls to reincarnate another time on another planet, maybe. The essence of us can be kept.

That's the reason why they work on both sides. They erode spirituality to have our souls dissipate, and they create genocides to reduce the eligible reincarnation outlets.

On another note. I see Mageson has left a powerful mark on typing habits... and it's getting to me.

Here's a rundown:
You don't need apostrophes for noun plurals.
God's means "of God"
Gods means "Gods" (plural).
Hence, Gods' means "of the Gods" ;)

Inflorescentia said:
NakedPluto said:

That's the reason why they work on both sides. They erode spirituality to have our souls dissipate, and they create genocides to reduce the eligible reincarnation outlets.

On another note. I see Mageson has left a powerful mark on typing habits... and it's getting to me.

Here's a rundown:
God's means "of God"

Thank you for your input, yet these mistakes are and will be by my stupidity and software I use, not by any influence of any individual, more so a jew one.

So who's this magstein? Never heard of him.

NakedPluto said:
Inflorescentia said:
NakedPluto said:

Here's a rundown:
God's means "of God"

Thank you for your input, yet these mistakes are and will be by my stupidity and software I use, not by any influence of any individual, more so a jew one.

So who's this magstein? Never heard of him.

Grammar mistakes happen, it doesn't have to do with influence of anyone, you're right, but nor it has to do with one having to be stupid to make these mistakes.

Mageson is a foster high priest, who's actually been an infiltrator the whole time. Had a really great influence on people and knowledge on here. Personally I've never liked the energy I was getting reading his replies, when Cobra revealed to us that he never has been on our side I just knew that what I felt was right, and it turns out I wasn't the only one who felt it.

And... don't put yourself down like that saying mistakes are of the level of intelligence manner, you don't need to for these kind of inocent mistakes, especially if you're not a native speaker :D

MageStein was a kike all along?
Oh no!
notsurprisedkirk.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back