Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is all you need to know about doing Workings and Directing Energy

Wunjo_Embrace

I've created this topic in order to bring a light to those that don't have enough experience in the arts of magic and for those who wish to sharpen their skills. Today I will explain everything that you need to know in order to create magic workings. A working or a magic working is a term often used referring to a long term project that the mage uses to achieve a goal.
In order for the goal to be materialized successfully we will need to be doing the following:
- directing energy properly;
- vibrating or chanting runes or mantras;
- visualizing the goal as clearly as possible;
- detailed affirmations;
- adequate number of repetitions for affirmations and vibrating runes;
- proper planning;

We must firstly set a goal that we will pursue for the working we do. We must know what we want from it and what we don't want. This is a big part in directing energy towards materializing our goal.

From this point we must choose the tools we need in order to properly materialize what we want. And we must first choose the mantras or runes that work best in our pursuit. We don't want to use runes like Hagl in a healing working as per example.

But let's say we indeed want a healing working to heal parts of our souls or of our bodies. We will need to choose runes such as Wunjo and Thurisaz as their description on JoS - https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html says, they are good for healing.

Next is visualizing the goal as clearly as possible. This along with specific runes and well created affirmations will greatly empower the working. So whenever you vibrate the specific runes try to feel their energy and focus on it then while you do this, visualize your goal materializing.
For example if you want to materialize more money in your life, you should create a strong image of it in your mind and spirit. Create in your mind scenes where you get those sums of money and how, add as many details to it as possible. Make these images feel as realistic as possible. Feel every part of them, feel like you are there already and enjoying it.

Each working needs well made affirmations and each affirmation should be done in accordance with what you want to achieve. Be it healing, empowering, unblocking, cleaning the soul or acquiring money or what else you want. You will need to formulate those affirmations in a way that will avoid any unpleasant outcomes. For example if you want money, then you should be careful with your affirmations. The way those money come to you depends on a lot of variables such as karma, planetary positions and many more. And if you don't know enough about yourself and just state that you get money you might end up even with a missing kidney but lots of money in the worst cases. Which is not really healthy nor good.
Then you should state that you have authority over that money and that is yours and you are free to use them how you want to.

Here is an example of such affirmation: "In a positive and happy way for me, I am attracting often smaller or larger sums of money, that are mine to use and spent how I want to, now and forever."
You should receive those sums of money after you do such a working( but also depends when and how much you get by your energy levels and the other variables we talked about above) from time to time either in small sums, either in large sums of them. You should be constantly receiving money be it big or small sums of it. This will happen in positive ways and happy ways for you and you will have authority over them.

Now that we settled our goal, the runes we use, the proper affirmation. We will now need to repeat them a couple of times. This is important. And is also important the amount of repetitions you do for each of them.

For example lets say you want to do a healing working and for the runes you will need to choose a number that is in harmony with this. For example lets say multiples of 3, 4 and 8 are good choices for such a working. Examples of multiples of 3 are like the following:3, 12(1+2=3), 21, 30, and so on.

You should do the same for affirmations. Choose a good number for repetitions that fit the theme your working aims for.
Here is a small list of a few of the attributes of the numbers from 1 to 10:
1 - leadership, strength, confidence and beginnings;
2 - duality, partnership, opposition;
3 - luck, success, intuition, creation, destruction;
4 - stability, grounding, calmness and sometimes authority;
5 - adventure, freedom that is also stable and not chaotic, sensuality;
6 - balance between physical body and soul, intuition;
7 - synchronicity, spiritual awakening;
8 - abundance, prosperity, immortality;
9 - wisdom, endings, enlightenment;
10 - is a more potent form of number 1, also finishing things, material gain, completion;

These are only a few of the many qualities these numbers have.

From my experiences I have noticed that sometimes some workings can take a bit longer to manifest themselves, and many should be done for more than 90 days. Even tho people usually do workings for 40 days, that might not be enough sometimes.

The next step is planning. When you want to do a working you should look out for good dates to start such a working. As explained on JoS, planetary positions have an impact over our workings and this can either be beneficial or disastrous. It's nice that we have the SS Calendar now. All we need to do is to take a look at what our goal is and what good dates support such a goal.

We should look out for the VoC(void course of moon), as it most likely will make the working fail if we start doing it during that time. We will find when it begins and how long it lasts on the SS Calendar.
Planetary days and hours play a great role in our working's success as well. Pay attention in what day you start that working and in what hour too. Because beginnings almost most likely set the path your working will have, bringing either satisfactory results or lesser results.

All these will greatly increase the success of our workings. Directing energy is the sum of all of the above.

Hope this help those who are new this and for those who wish to a look again to what is necessary.

Small note - In healing sometimes things like headaches can be cured in just one session and not whole workings. Just choose good runes or mantras and do a simple affirmation. That should do the trick.

Hi
Thank you for this useful post

How can we give others our energy so that they can feel it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back