Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a planet attain `spiritual independence`?

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Can the energies of other planets be completely stopped/prevented from affecting the events inside a said planet? For example can planetary energies be completely prevented from affecting the events on Earth so they can be fully controlled from inside?

The Alchemist7 said:
Can the energies of other planets be completely stopped/prevented from affecting the events inside a said planet? For example can planetary energies be completely prevented from affecting the events on Earth so they can be fully controlled from inside?

Ooooooooooh. Nice question

13th_Wolf said:
The Alchemist7 said:

This is basically describing a protective barrier or grid. I think it is entirely probable as well as probably already used within advanced civilizations out there for warfare and defense. I think these are probably also used against any enemy influence in general as well as unwanted influences from the energies of other planets and stars for whatever reason. just my take anyway. As for with us currently, we have a grid alright that selectively keeps things like the connection to our Gods out yets let other hostile influences from the enemy in, the grid we are taking down. Hopefully in the future when it is gone completely with the enemy and its filth, we will have another such as above that will not only keep unwanted influences from enemy civilizations and unwanted enrgies from other worlds out but also at the same time is open to allies and friends.

Probably. But I think even the Gods use energies of planets for things. However I see in some cases it might have to be done if the energy of something is going to very negatively effect the population of a planet. Even here in a couple thousand years Age of Capricorn for example might be something no one wants.

It probably would take some sort of physical technology (like for example how the enemy created or used the rings around Saturn or at least some people claim this to amplify it) along with spiritual workings to block or change things though.

We had a grid before that protected the earth. Basically, this planet was protected from negative energy and blessed with positive energy. Just like the jews do it for manifesting more negativity on this planet we can do it for manifesting more positivity and less to no negativity.

Shadowcat said:
13th_Wolf said:
The Alchemist7 said:

This is basically describing a protective barrier or grid.
My thoughts exactly. I thought more a Spiritual Aura of Protection, rather than,

NakedPluto said:
Yes, especially with spiritual tehnology.

but both could work in tandem.

I think it is entirely probable as well as probably already used within advanced civilizations out there for warfare and defense.
Forgive my sci-fi fanboy-ness, but in sci fi, there are such things as "Planetary defence"...whatevers - grids, shield projectors, whatv-have-you. It definitely would happen in real-Physical-and-Spiritual-life.

I think these are probably also used against any enemy influence in general as well as unwanted influences from the energies of other planets and stars for whatever reason.
Like computers and systems have firewalls, these could allow in certain things, like a filter, perhaps.

As for with us currently, we have a grid alright that selectively keeps things like the connection to our Gods out yets let other hostile influences from the enemy in, the grid we are taking down. Hopefully in the future when it is gone completely with the enemy and its filth, we will have another such as above that will not only keep unwanted influences from enemy civilizations and unwanted enrgies from other worlds out but also at the same time is open to allies and friends.
Maybe for distant stars and constellations, if any are beneficial to Earth (some stars are dangerous), there could be some sort of lensing Technology. Spiritually, we can invoke such Energies, anyway.

FancyMancy said:
Shadowcat said:
13th_Wolf said:

This is basically describing a protective barrier or grid.
My thoughts exactly. I thought more a Spiritual Aura of Protection, rather than,

NakedPluto said:
Yes, especially with spiritual tehnology.

but both could work in tandem.

I think it is entirely probable as well as probably already used within advanced civilizations out there for warfare and defense.
Forgive my sci-fi fanboy-ness, but in sci fi, there are such things as "Planetary defence"...whatevers - grids, shield projectors, whatv-have-you. It definitely would happen in real-Physical-and-Spiritual-life.

I think these are probably also used against any enemy influence in general as well as unwanted influences from the energies of other planets and stars for whatever reason.
Like computers and systems have firewalls, these could allow in certain things, like a filter, perhaps.

As for with us currently, we have a grid alright that selectively keeps things like the connection to our Gods out yets let other hostile influences from the enemy in, the grid we are taking down. Hopefully in the future when it is gone completely with the enemy and its filth, we will have another such as above that will not only keep unwanted influences from enemy civilizations and unwanted enrgies from other worlds out but also at the same time is open to allies and friends.
Maybe for distant stars and constellations, if any are beneficial to Earth (some stars are dangerous), there could be some sort of lensing Technology. Spiritually, we can invoke such Energies, anyway.

Yes I agree to all of this. And coming with it ofcourse would be the other side trying to figure out ways of taking something like this down, and counters to that and so fourth. Again like what we are doing now with the enemy grid. Enter the uber tech the bad aliens have been keeping from us to keep us as a galactic slave tier third world :lol:

How do you know if a gridded planet is intentionally or unintentionally hostile or who is or was on it at any given time? And further if there were grid problems I don't know enough about fixing those things. Space is pretty wild. But I do study it.

666999 said:
How do you know if a gridded planet is intentionally or unintentionally hostile or who is or was on it at any given time? And further if there were grid problems I don't know enough about fixing those things. Space is pretty wild. But I do study it.
This is just my thinking, but...
If you're powerful-enough, then you can overcome others' protections and defences. If someone wants to keep a Planet secret or private, then they can if you are too weak to overcome that. It was posted earlier this year, or towards the end of last year, that a Planet recently (I presume speaking in terms of Astronomical recency, like maybe 150 years ago which would be ages ago on a smaller scale) had freed itself from jew/reptillian shite. Presuming they are still not-stupid, then they most-definitely would have begun to set-up Planetary defences either Spiritually and/or Physically. If those defences include others not being able to see onto the Planet, Technologically or Spiritually, then we wouldn't stand a chance, currently, but Satan and the Gods and Goddesses could see past them and onto the Planet very easily.

As for fixing any problems - technicians would do that at first, then as everyone advances Spiritually, it would just happen Naturally that things would be fixed. Affirmations and general conscious and unconscious Braining includes "in a positive, beneficial, harmonious... way", so things just would be fixed and powerful Minds could use telekinesis, etc., to fix things without the need of technicians to go there Physically and cajigger around with it. Also from what I have seen on here/the sites, you can expand your Aura/conscious and actually look into, e.g. your computer and see what the problem is, so then you can know how to fix it without the need for a hammer and screwdrivers, etc. If you can see the tiny bits and pieces, and you can manipulate them, then you can move them back into correct positions so that the computer, or the Planet defences, are fixed. Planetary defences, based on everything we know, I think would be both actual weaponry and also a Planet's Aura of Protection together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back