Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Weaponizing Necronomicon for RTRs :))

SigTyr

Shael said:
These are the kinds of topics I like to see :twisted:

The main thing to keep in mind is that unfortunately we cant use mantras for purely black-magick things yet because they would stick to us, too. With that in mind, you still have a bunch of options though.

For one, you can try the necronomicon mantra for gaining control of a situation and shaping reality - #47 ADDU/KAKODAMMU.
Just vibrate 47x ADDU and then 47x KAKODAMMU while focusing on this sigil:
Screenshot-2019-06-26-18-18-41-68.png
During the whole thing, visualize the desired result happening as you focus on the sigil, and then finish it all off with an affirmation as usual.

My Guardians pointed me to this. Weaponizing it proved to be really effective... Thisn is extremely advanced and requires one to have experience working with Demons.

You will need:
This sigil drawn on paper.
4 candles (I use tea candles)
Sigils of Demons you worked with, plus sigil of the Satan. ( You must communicate with them to get their approval before proceeding)

Surround necronomicon sigil with sigils of Demons and with candles, the way you feel like.
For example
IMG-20210220-005654.jpg

Invoke Satan: with your words ask you for assistance

Ritual:
Vibrate ADDU and KAKODAMMU 47 times.
You can either vibrate each 47 times, or you can do it at once.
ADDU , then KAKODAMMU (that would be one)
You can use visualizations during this, but only if this doesn't make you lose focus.

Now continue with scheduled RTRs while concentrating on the sigil.
The affirmations in those RTRs will be used to shape reality.

You know what I don't really trust this. This kind of stuff with the runes you posted before. The strange rituals even the sigils thing. This reminds me very much of someone who was exposed on the yahoo groups in 2010.

See this.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49197&p=220044#p220044

I didn't forget about that btw.

I don't know as this is harmful what your suggesting well neither were most of the other random rituals this guy posted in 2010 but he did share some stuff that very much was harmful in chat to some members.

We don't need to start changing the rtr. That I don't trust.

Although yeah Necronomicon number 47 is cool. I have used that one several times usually after a few days it will change a situation in some more positive way or how you affirm it to be changed. It worked 3 times so far for me.

Before working with necronomicon I empower myself with vibrating SATANAMA, like in RAUM meditation:
{
SA to base chakra
TA to sacral
NA to solar
MA to heart

SA to heart
TA to throat
NA to 6th
MA to crown
}
This is one round.
I do 108.

Why?
Working with realities is very energy consuming.
I don't use this technique daily, approximately once per week, as it takes some time to" recharge batteries ".

What are those gemstones present in the sampled photo brother? May I know their function?

SigTyr said:

Just a general rule of advice, bear in mind, that adding "Complexity" does not mean you are also adding function.

The primary cause of all is one's inherent power in this case. This only gets built up with meditation. Never forget to meditate.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:

Just a general rule of advice, bear in mind, that adding "Complexity" does not mean you are also adding function.

The primary cause of all is one's inherent power in this case. This only gets built up with meditation. Never forget to meditate.

Thank You!
It's hard to forget to meditate as skipping one day sets me back for a week and then it's getting much harder to continue. Never gonna do the same mistake again.

Thousahll said:
What are those gemstones present in the sampled photo brother? May I know their function?

aura quartz , sodalite, amethyst,
citrine, green fluorite, ,smokey quartz, rhinestone, black agate
And the big one on the middle is obsidian.

Obsidian sometimes used as black mirror, but in this case it acts as an amplifier of the sigil.

The other places mostly to create vibes for meditation.
The most blunt usage is to use them for chakras according to ones color. Basically redirect energy through them to change properties of it.
Also there is information regarding colors on jos, so I assume that using gemstones would work here too.

Amethyst is empowering crown chakra. Also if you place it under your pillow or go to sleep while holding it, you will have very vivid dreams with a lot of useful information.

Sodalite ia good for empowering 3rd eye and troat chakra.
Makes it easier to "see".

When I go to sleep holding aura quartz, I end up having out of body experience.

Citrine is good for solar chakra. When I mediate with it helps to generate golden energy, especially combined with
rhinestone.
Rhinestone has purification purposes. I used for exorcism and for aura cleaning.

Green fluorite for heart chakra and for healing.

Smokey quartz and black agete is good for working with lower chakras, also it good to be used for protection purposes.

Practical usage is not hard, you just change them with your energy / elements, then you either send new energy to chakra, or to your aura. Also you can create thoughforms with it.

This info is very basic, it's always better to try yourself and see what works for you. Also there are some demons who specialize on gemstones.

P. S. Looks like this post provoked a heavy spiritual attack :D

slyscorpion said:
You know what I don't really trust this. This kind of stuff with the runes you posted before. The strange rituals even the sigils thing. This reminds me very much of someone who was exposed on the yahoo groups in 2010.

See this.

I don't know as this is harmful what your suggesting well neither were most of the other random rituals this guy posted in 2010 but he did share some stuff that very much was harmful in chat to some members.

Although yeah Necronomicon number 47 is cool. I have used that one several times usually after a few days it will change a situation in some more positive way or how you affirm it to be changed. It worked 3 times so far for me.
My message didn't went through for some reasons.
If I was active from 2010 I think I would avoid some shitstorm. Believe it or not, I never visited yahoo groups, and joined this forum quite recently.

There is no need to remember my previous post, as it's in the signature, btw.

There is no need to change RTR.
This ritual is done before doing RTRs, and then just proceed with them as usual.

This could be dangerous, as it may provoke an attack from the ememy. Therefore I recommend to do this only for those who established communication with their guardians. There is always a chance that I am delusional :D

SigTyr said:
slyscorpion said:

See this.

My message didn't went through for some reasons.
If I was active from 2010 I think I would avoid some shitstorm. Believe it or not, I never visited yahoo groups, and joined this forum quite recently.

There is no need to remember my previous post, as it's in the signature, btw.

There is no need to change RTR.
This ritual is done before doing RTRs, and then just proceed with them as usual.

This could be dangerous, as it may provoke an attack from the ememy. Therefore I recommend to do this only for those who established communication with their guardians. There is always a chance that I am delusional :D

Ok just being sure. The runes thing you posted just made me nervous that's all it was similar to something someone posted. I think you were delusional in that hope your not using it on yourself. All of them were destructive from what I could tell from the energy and what I know about runes. I may even try this since Cobra didn't say this was bad. I had wondered about number 47 maybe along with the raidu and Logr rune if it could be used in a group working to cause the situation to change with some public JWO figure in a way that exposed them. But thought about that before you ever posted this since I have used it to change situations before. Number 47 I believe is why I have this apartment even though I wasn't supposed to be qualified for it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back