Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Extreme fear when in a trans

One Wire Phenomenon

Guys one of the main reasons im not advancing is because when i go into a deep trans where i can no longer move my body,i feel extreme fear but not normal fear i mean extreme out of this world fear. When i reach that point fear takes over and i want to come back its asif something is going to kill me and it feeds off my soul i can even feel it draining me when im not in a trans,but in the trans state its asif im getting to the source of the thing that is eating at me and thats so fucking real its horrifying to be in there

I also have had dreams then when i try to wake up i cannot move my body but thats not really that scary because it happens kind of a lot.

Im really worried that i wont be able to come back when i let go and go even deaper in the trans states not talking about the dream one.

If i was a real Satanist i would be able to help myself but i cannot i tried and everytime fear overwhelmed me i think its because i am simply a woken up goy and not under Satan's protection

One Wire Phenomenon said:
If i was a real Satanist i would be able to help myself but i cannot i tried and everytime fear overwhelmed me i think its because i am simply a woken up goy and not under Satan's protection

What do you mean here? Are you not dedicated to Satan? If you are dedicated, then you are under his protection. If you are not, I have to ask you: why not?

If you know this is an entity and not just a mental fear, then you need to do the banishing ritual and work on AOP.

Guys one of the main reasons im not advancing is because when i go into a deep trans where i can no longer move my body,i feel extreme fear but not normal fear i mean extreme out of this world fear. When i reach that point fear takes over and i want to come back its asif something is going to kill me and it feeds off my soul i can even feel it draining me when im not in a trans,but in the trans state its asif im getting to the source of the thing that is eating at me and thats so fucking real its horrifying to be in there

I also have had dreams then when i try to wake up i cannot move my body but thats not really that scary because it happens kind of a lot.

Im really worried that i wont be able to come back when i let go and go even deaper in the trans states not talking about the dream one.

Dude, Thats the point of a trance*.

To lose awareness of your physical senses so you can be attuned to your psychic senses.......
You feel extreme fear because of your ignorance, ignorance of the situation and ignorance of the nature of fear itself. Of course you are going to be afraid of something new.........

I was terrified the first time i got into a real trance. It felt like I was having a heart attack or something. guess what happened? I waited and nothing bad ever happened....this is a test of your courage....if you see a scary monster looking thing while in trance, go up to it and give it a big kiss on the cheek. Thats what I did and I realized the monster was me

That "something" that is going to "kill you" and feed your soul.....is most likely you! or the dark side of you...

When you wake up and cant move your body......thats a natural phenomena called sleep paralysis. Your body uses it so you dont act out your dreams and hurt yourself. Some people still feel it moments after they awaken its natural...

Hope that helps...

I think it’s normal to feel a bit fearful when doing something new. It matters how you react to it. You dedicated right? You do the RTRs and other mediations, wouldn’t it be a waste of yourself to stop just because you can’t go into deep trance now? Also take it easy, get used to the feeling if you can’t go “all in” try lighter trances. Usually if I try to go into deep trance and I can’t that means I have problems in maintaining void state. Soo try more void mediation. Also clean your aura and believe that your aura of protection is working.
As long as you dedicated and you’re here trying your best you are a real satanist. Other stupid thoughts are coming from the enemy.

As I've been repeating this over and over, Don't Think, Act tactic but also along with void meditation (flame version being the best imo). Let yourself get used to it not thinking when doing general activities and then try it out while you go into a trance. You're clearly thinking about way too much once you felt that "new" feeling. Some can say "foreign" but technically it's naturally for us so the word "new" is good enough.

Just to add. You should take advantage of your sleep paralysis episodes. You can simply wake up, remain still, and go almost instantly into a trance. Its like a sort of bio-hack. Try to go back into the dream and continue it in a lucid state maybe too...

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

Dude, Thats the point of a trance*.

To lose awareness of your physical senses so you can be attuned to your psychic senses.......
You feel extreme fear because of your ignorance, ignorance of the situation and ignorance of the nature of fear itself. Of course you are going to be afraid of something new.........

I was terrified the first time i got into a real trance. It felt like I was having a heart attack or something. guess what happened? I waited and nothing bad ever happened....this is a test of your courage....if you see a scary monster looking thing while in trance, go up to it and give it a big kiss on the cheek. Thats what I did and I realized the monster was me

That "something" that is going to "kill you" and feed your soul.....is most likely you! or the dark side of you...

When you wake up and cant move your body......thats a natural phenomena called sleep paralysis. Your body uses it so you dont act out your dreams and hurt yourself. Some people still feel it moments after they awaken its natural...

Hope that helps...

Its not the paralysis that scares me

Blitzkreig said:

What do you mean here? Are you not dedicated to Satan? If you are dedicated, then you are under his protection. If you are not, I have to ask you: why not?

If you know this is an entity and not just a mental fear, then you need to do the banishing ritual and work on AOP.

Im sure its not mental,its attached to my heart Chakra on the back side. Thats where i feel it

Ayleth said:
I think it’s normal to feel a bit fearful when doing something new. It matters how you react to it. You dedicated right? You do the RTRs and other mediations, wouldn’t it be a waste of yourself to stop just because you can’t go into deep trance now? Also take it easy, get used to the feeling if you can’t go “all in” try lighter trances. Usually if I try to go into deep trance and I can’t that means I have problems in maintaining void state. Soo try more void mediation. Also clean your aura and believe that your aura of protection is working.
As long as you dedicated and you’re here trying your best you are a real satanist. Other stupid thoughts are coming from the enemy.

Thank you very much

Can one go as far into a trans to the Coma state and return.

Or must i stop before i reach that state?

Blitzkreig said:

I am certainly not against Him and i fight for His cause.The first time i came to Satanism i could tune into the satanic energy vortex but i cannot anymore for some reason that is why i think i am not dedicated as i should be.

I doent know if its a entity or just negative energy but i really think it is dangerous

I am certainly not against Him and i fight for His cause.The first time i came to Satanism i could tune into the satanic energy vortex but i cannot anymore for some reason that is why i think i am not dedicated as i should be.

I doent know if its a entity or just negative energy but i really think it is dangerous

If you did the dedication ritual, then you are dedicated and under his protection. Don't let this thing mess with you and make you think otherwise.

Do the banishing ritual and try burning it with blue flames. If it seems out of your control, just ask Satan. There is no shame there.

Blitzkreig said:

If you did the dedication ritual, then you are dedicated and under his protection. Don't let this thing mess with you and make you think otherwise.

Do the banishing ritual and try burning it with blue flames. If it seems out of your control, just ask Satan. There is no shame there.

Thank you very much for your help you really do care.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back