Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Looking for guidance

Hello, I'm not going to go into too much detail but I have let laziness, video games and the internet as a whole overcome my progress in meditating.

I have restarted my meditation program and I am a little confused on where to truly start, I'm using the 40 days as a base and I've done 1 Final RTR+Tegrammation ritual. So far my routine is Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, Void Mediation (Day and Night) and The Final RTR

Is there anything else I should add to these routine?
I am using the painted version and my question on the Tetragrammation ritual is: On the first row for example there are 4 hebrew letters with 5 vibrations. Do I vibrate the 3 words erasing the first 3 letters then vibrating the last 2 words erasing the final letter? or do I vibrate all the words then erase the letter working my way until I have done the 4th letter before moving on to the second row??

I am sorry if my questions are of confusion, I am not sure how to write these questions.

Hail Satan

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Hello, I'm not going to go into too much detail but I have let laziness, video games and the internet as a whole overcome my progress in meditating.
I would recommend cutting out video games completely. Your brain cannot tell the difference between winning a million dollars in a video game and winning a million dollars in real life. Also I would recommend reading the following thread and book.

How To Achieve Your Satanic Goals - New Year Gift

The following book describes the cognitive process behind habit building and how to use it to your advantage. Here is a post by a member recommending it.

Braun666 said:
Jack said:
How do you break away from bad habits ?

Definitely easier said than done. I would say type copy-paste your question in a google search and read the results. Jokes aside there are many facets to answering this question hopefully the below can help as earlier this year I asked myself this question and my search proved quite fruitful.

A book that has had raving reviews this year and has proven results for many online is a book called "Atomic Habits" by James Clear ... This really can be life changing for the year to anyone reading! Honestly have a read of even just the summary as common sense rules true in this method. Thanks for the question as this re-sparked my earlier discovery of this book and it's definitely time I implement this with the goals I set.

Some Amazon reviews of the book https://tinyurl.com/r4g6sdg

Here's a link to download the book
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=729A66F87A5A6CEB910E60038FCA86F8

Here's a summary of the book if you want a spoon feeding of this great habit breaking method:
https://www.samuelthomasdavies.com/book-summaries/self-help/atomic-habits/

I would also like to add that the "cheat sheet" is extremely useful. You can find it here.

Atomic Habits Cheat Sheet

I have restarted my meditation program and I am a little confused on where to truly start, I'm using the 40 days as a base and I've done 1 Final RTR+Tegrammation ritual. So far my routine is Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection, Void Mediation (Day and Night) and The Final RTR

I would recommend doing the following.
40 day
Final RTR with Tetagrammaton ritual.
Returning curses 1 + 2

The above is the bare minimum you should do. After you have completed the 40 day then you should keep the same schedule as you were doing on the 40th day of the 40 day program(40th day meds, final rtr + tatagrammaton, Returning curses 1 + 2) and begin the 6 month spiritual warefare program with the updated versions of the meditations from the JoyOfSatan website.

I am using the painted version and my question on the Tetragrammation ritual is: On the first row for example there are 4 hebrew letters with 5 vibrations. Do I vibrate the 3 words erasing the first 3 letters then vibrating the last 2 words erasing the final letter? or do I vibrate all the words then erase the letter working my way until I have done the 4th letter before moving on to the second row??
I do it like this.

Row 1: I vibrate the reverse of each of the letters 3 times(4 letters in total) and then blot them out with the paint. After that I close my eyes and envision the tetagrammaton triangle in white, surrounded by darkness, I then see Blue Satanic Fire burn row 1 nothingness.

Row 2: I vibrate the reverse of each of the letters 6 times(3 letters in total) and then blot them out with paint. After that I close my eyes and envision the tetagrammaton triangle from before without row 1, surrounded by darkness, I then see Blue Satanic Fire burn row 2 into nothingness.

Row 3: I vibrate the reverse of each of the letters 9 times(2 letters in total) and then blot them out with paint. After that I close my eyes and envision the tetagrammaton triangle from before without row 1 and 2, surrounded by darkness, I then see Blue Satanic Fire burn row 3 into nothingness.

Row 4: I vibrate the reverse of each of the letters 12 times(1 letters in total) and then blot them out with paint. After that I close my eyes and envision the tetagrammaton triangle from before without row 1, 2, and 3, surrounded by darkness, I then see Blue Satanic Fire burn row 4 into nothingness.

After that I focus intensely in the silence of my mind on the knowledge that all of this "tetragrammaton" is gone permanently. (As instructed by the ritual)

Once I focus on knowing that it is completely gone and destroyed I feel so good. It is like a veil being lifted from my very being. Probably the jewish consciousness and magick veil which surrounds this world that the ritual is designed to remove.

I am sorry if my questions are of confusion, I am not sure how to write these questions.

Hail Satan

Do not worry my brother/sister. Your questions are of no burdern. I wish you luck!

If my response wasn't clear enough or you there is something I could assist you with feel free to qoute me!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
What you could add to your meditation program is to work on the chakras, either to inspire energy in them or to vibrate a mantra, such as SATANAMA. Or the mantra corresponding to each chakra.
It is important to do physical and kundalini yoga every day, if you have the time. You can also work on your centers of clairaudience and on your psychic eyes.
Or choose other meditations you want to do from the meditations section.

About the ritual, look at the picture here, at the letters. You have the first letter from the top left. So first vibrate the first set of words, 3 times each: DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY (meaning: DUUY DUUY DUUY then DUY DUY DUY then THOHY THOHY THOHY then TUUY TUUY TUUY) then blot out the first letter of the 4 in the first line. Then vibrate the following words, 3 times each: HAYH * HEH and then blot out the second letter from the first line. And continue in the same way. I hope it makes sense and I did not complicate the explanation.

Physical yoga: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

and chakra spinning. I've been spinning chakras in the corpse pose after doing yoga asanas as of late. Two for the prize of one is what gets me doing that! :D

Artisan said:

I have been cutting the amount of time I spend on game which is not an easy task especially I've been around games for most of my life + other non-benefiting activities that it has put me down the easy path/I want it now type of street. But I am limiting the amount of spend on games and the times I do meditations helped the greatly.

This is my routine so far AC,AOP,VM + 2 Final RTRs/Tetragrammation, Working for overcoming
fear and a working for a job.
I don't wanna add too many thing to quickly so that I don't lose interest in my meditation routine, so I'll be adding things like chakra work more healing meditations as time goes on.

Thank you for the clear explanation on how you do the ritual. I might give it a try the next time I do them :smile:

NishaWillow said:

As time goes on I will add meditations like chakra work as I meditate more. So far I'm doing AC,AOP,VM + 2 Final RTRs/Tetragrammation, Working for overcoming
fear and a working for a job. So I don't wanna rush into things that would be too much for me, so I'll gradually build up as I progress in the 40 day program.

I vibrate DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY then cross 1 letter out, then the next one until I've done the first row then I do *HAYH* and *HEH* 6 times on the 2nd row.....I think this is the right way for me but if you feel like its incorrect then please feel free to correct me :smile:

Henu the Great said:

Thank you very much, I never thought of doing Chakra spin while in corpse pose. Only thought of doing directing energy or Energy meditation

Artisan said:

I have been cutting the amount of time I spend on game which is not an easy task especially I've been around games for most of my life + other non-benefiting activities that it has put me down the easy path/I want it now type of street. But I am limiting the amount of spend on games and the times I do meditations helped the greatly.

This is my routine so far AC,AOP,VM + 2 Final RTRs/Tetragrammation, Working for overcoming
fear and a working for a job.
I don't wanna add too many thing to quickly so that I don't lose interest in my meditation routine, so I'll be adding things like chakra work more healing meditations as time goes on.

Thank you for the clear explanation on how you do the ritual. I might give it a try the next time I do them :smile:

NishaWillow said:

As time goes on I will add meditations like chakra work as I meditate more. So far I'm doing AC,AOP,VM + 2 Final RTRs/Tetragrammation, Working for overcoming
fear and a working for a job. So I don't wanna rush into things that would be too much for me, so I'll gradually build up as I progress in the 40 day program.

I vibrate DUUY * DUY * DOHY * THOHY * TUUY then cross 1 letter out, then the next one until I've done the first row then I do *HAYH* and *HEH* 6 times on the 2nd row.....I think this is the right way for me but if you feel like its incorrect then please feel free to correct me :smile:

Henu the Great said:

Thank you very much, I never thought of doing Chakra spin while in corpse pose. Only thought of doing directing energy or Energy meditation

Thank you for your response :) It is a great idea to work slowly which is what you're doing. Adding too many things too quickly can easily burn yourself out!

I will say that it is neccesary to do the Returning Curses 1 + 2 daily as this cleans Negative energies, curses, bindings, ill will, hatred, thoughtforms, and destructive energies from your soul. When you do the Final RTR you are destroying the hebrew aleph-bet and making the power that the jews have less and less. However you still have curses attached to you.

Look at it like this. There has to be balance in EVERYTHING else it will eventually collapse. This is especially true in the spiritual world.

If you only have black magick but no white magick, sure you can destroy your enemies extremely easily(The ones you know about) but you have no means of cleaning yourself from the curses you will get from cursing your enemies(Bird of feather fly together after all) and will suffer all forms of ailment and disease if not death.

If you only have white magick then sure, you may be able to clean your aura and remove the curses, but you will never be able to stop your enemies from cursing you. eventually there will become a point that enough enemies gang up on you and send enough curses at you that it overwhelms your ability and kills you.

The Returning curses 1 + 2 shows a beautiful example of balance.

In step one you clean your soul and send the filth to the senders

In step two You create an aura of protection that returns the filth back to the senders

The Final RTR alone is not enough to keep your soul clean. I recommend you start the Returning Curses 1 + 2 as soon as you can. If you need to decrease your Final RTR from 2 a day to 1 a day to add the returning curses then that is completely fine. If you want to wait a little bit to add the returning curses while keeping your current meditation schedule then that's fine as well. Just be aware that actions have consequencies and what you are doing is foolish.

Artisan said:

I made mistake many times, adding too many meditations and workings which is what solely caused me to lose interest in meditation so I'm trying to take it slowly. I will add the returning curses to my routine, thank you for your explanation/input on black and white magic :D

However I'm unsure what I'm doing is foolish my routine is, I always clean my aura after each Final RTR session. I'm just doing the basic aura cleaning but next time I will do the Returning Curses 1 and 2 since it would be more beneficial and helpful in removing curses and such from my soul. Just still confused on what I'm doing is wrong?

-Aura Cleaning, Aura of Protection and 2 minutes of Void Meditation
-Kundalini Yoga
-Final RTR + Destroying the Tetragrammation
-Alternative Nostril Breathing(Sun and Moon)
-Overcoming fear Working
-Physical Exercise, Hatha Yoga, Crown Yoga and Alternative Nostril Breathing
-Career Working

HAIL SATAN :D

Looks good, but there is not much void meditation and that's core practice on this path. Adding more time on it little by little will hardly burn you out either. You should aim for 20min+ a day. Especially when you get your workings done you could more easily allocate time for void. It can be done during other activities as long as it really is void (such as emptying the mind when doing chores, or walking outside), and can also be chopped up in parts. Best case scenario would be to sit/lie down in quiet for extended period every day until you see your mind transform, but the way I described is better than nothing.

Artisan said:

I made mistake many times, adding too many meditations and workings which is what solely caused me to lose interest in meditation so I'm trying to take it slowly. I will add the returning curses to my routine, thank you for your explanation/input on black and white magic :D

However I'm unsure what I'm doing is foolish my routine is, I always clean my aura after each Final RTR session. I'm just doing the basic aura cleaning but next time I will do the Returning Curses 1 and 2 since it would be more beneficial and helpful in removing curses and such from my soul. Just still confused on what I'm doing is wrong?

-Kundalini Yoga
-Overcoming fear Working
-Career Working

My apologies if my words came off as rude or insensitive but It is very foolish not to have the Returning Curses 1 + 2. I am glad that you are going to add them. The rest of your schedule is completely fine. It was just that you were missing something very important.

Good luck to you in your advancement :D

Artisan said:

-Kundalini Yoga
-Overcoming fear Working
-Career Working

You have a big list of everything. It's about quality not quantity. 18 reps FRTR and Tetra can take 30 minutes plus other rituals in schedule. An hour for both Yoga, an hour for void. 216 Surya takes an hour. You could do Munka.

Its plenty of stuff. It's not about having a list of 40 meditations. But rather 2-5 that you master. Until you have done Surya everyday for two years and the same with void, and have your aura fully cleaned and your mind mastered, what does anything else matter?

At this point having everything clean would spell being Risen.

Master the foundation, and destroy the enemies power. That's it for now. Need it more challenging? Put a shower freezing cold and stay void under it without flinching. Can't do that? Tibetan monks consider that pretty standard. Same with being left in the freezing cold and warming their bodies till the snow around them melts. Which this has now been demonstrated, just lookup the ice man.

But a bunch of arrogant teens on the internet, who have no self control, and fly to Pluto are the Elite of the earth? No. We have knowledge that alot of them are not privy too, not all though. If most of them were shown Advanced meditation, how long do you think it would be till they were just waiting till it was possible to be Risen? Then ascend as soon as it was.

If we want to be advanced, elite, whatever. We need to drop the ego that we are Gods on the earth and realize the only thing we have is a little knowledge, we are also ignorant to alot that monks and what not consider common knowledge. Some Read one book on Astrology, and now know more then those who studied it 30 years. So they think.

If you realize this and fight to have control, you can become very advanced while having advanced knowledge. Maxine mentioned the information that would come out, would change everything.

Those who were part of the vovim baghie craze around 2011, were all trying to be Risen. Stressing out why they could not be. 10 years later, come to find out it wouldn't have even been possible till now. Imagine those who learned patience and just did void for 10 years. Complete control of mind and emotions.

Imagine in 2031 what we are going to know, that we do not today. The path will be made clear by then. In this next 10 years one could be patient and grow, while destroying all the enemies power at the same time.

Shanti Sananda said:

I'm not quite sure how you do it, but FRTR x9 and Tetra takes 30 mins, it takes me 15 minutes to do 36 reps of a mantra so if we do the math it would take me almost 2 hours to do Surya. I have combined MUNKA with Ansuz for my fear working and I've added an unblocking chakra session before each working as recommended by another member here on the forums, I am debating with myself whether I should keep the Career Working or not.

Since I'm now waking up earlier than usual I can actually fit in a longer time for Void Meditation so I will be doing 30 mins in the morning and at night time, I would consider this for myself a good test since sometimes I even struggle to remain still for even 20 mins when doing VM.

Since the additions of new workings and meditations I have re-created the cycle of doing too much which caused me + other things to lose interest in meditation and spirituality as a whole. So I may just take out the Unblocking Chakras Working and the Career Working and just stick to what I have combined with the 40 day working that way I can gradually build myself up and not add too many things which is what I feel like I'm doing.

Henu the Great said:

I have decided I will add 30 mins for when I wake up and when I sleep which will equal to an hour of Void Meditation, it will also be a good test since I have a hard time remaining still for 15-20 minutes so if I keep practicing it can be a big help to me.

As long as I'm doing a lengthy amount of Void Meditation before bed then I can assure that I'm able to wake up at good time since the Career Working I do which I'm debating whether or not I should still have it makes me energized and I have trouble getting to sleep after doing it so VM before bed helps greatly.

Artisan said:

It's perfectly fine, your words never struck me as being rude or insensitive. I was just a little confused on what I was doing was foolish but it was cause I never added an important meditation/working which is totally understandable.

But thank you once again for your help, Returning Curses 1 + 2 is now a permanent staple in my meditation routine :D

Shanti Sananda said:

I'm not quite sure how you do it, but FRTR x9 and Tetra takes 30 mins, it takes me 15 minutes to do 36 reps of a mantra so if we do the math it would take me almost 2 hours to do Surya. I have combined MUNKA with Ansuz for my fear working and I've added an unblocking chakra session before each working as recommended by another member here on the forums, I am debating with myself whether I should keep the Career Working or not.

Since I'm now waking up earlier than usual I can actually fit in a longer time for Void Meditation so I will be doing 30 mins in the morning and at night time, I would consider this for myself a good test since sometimes I even struggle to remain still for even 20 mins when doing VM.

Since the additions of new workings and meditations I have re-created the cycle of doing too much which caused me + other things to lose interest in meditation and spirituality as a whole. So I may just take out the Unblocking Chakras Working and the Career Working and just stick to what I have combined with the 40 day working that way I can gradually build myself up and not add too many things which is what I feel like I'm doing.

I admire the ambition. You know what I'm getting from this though?

I could...takes a breath....do 30 minutes of this...then two hours of this...breathes...then wear myself out to exhaustion.....till I burn myself completely out.

You are emitting alot of stress. I feel like its weighing on your mind. You want to achieve, with over expectations. Unrealistic goals.

Breathe and relax. A little final RTR, a little Surya, 10 minutes of void. Then do something you enjoy. Come back and see us in 40 days, see how you're doing.

The mind can only take so much concentration, and so much stress. As it gets stronger, you can handle more. Let us not forget Hitler did not believe in working people to Death. He wanted lots of free time, fun activities, payed vacations.

The greatest companies in the world today act like this, when questioned they replied, funny enough happy workers make the highest quality goods. Jobs today are more like gulags, then how its suppose to be.

If it takes you 2 hours to do 216 surya, you have no business doing that many. You will eventually mentally snap, set yourself back at zero. Besides that, this isn't the way. If you go to workout, an hour in a gym, how much growth do you get? A body builder will do say 2 hours. But anyone in the gym for 8 hours, will only result in being broken on the ground.

People look at anything fun as horrible. Can't play video games that's not advancement. It's an amazing piece of technology, if you enjoy it, do it. If you become a WOW player, playing 8-12 hours a day everyday, okay time to bring it back into balance.

Everything comes down to the Tao. Same with Porn, if it becomes a problem, then stop it, if it's an occasional thing, well you're going to Hell. Isn't that the point though lol.

The Jews always push extremes. Work yourself to death, live in a video game. Watch hours of interracial porn, never watch it, feel bad if you do, and become celibate. Everyone become gay, hate anything gay.

At a certain point one learns Balance. They must realize they didnt join a forum online somewhere, to be told how to live their life, by a bunch of random usernames. That they should be Balanced, sane, Adults who live their life how they choose.

So dont stress yourself out so much about everything. I feel that about you. A perfectionist.

Artisan said:

It's perfectly fine, your words never struck me as being rude or insensitive. I was just a little confused on what I was doing was foolish but it was cause I never added an important meditation/working which is totally understandable.

But thank you once again for your help, Returning Curses 1 + 2 is now a permanent staple in my meditation routine :D

I am glad to hear! I wish you prosperity on your path of advancement!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back