Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gentile souls

DragonFire11

I would like to ask, maybe I should already know the answer, but I really want to know what you think, what your opinions are.

- What happened with those Gentile souls, who were insanely tortured and brutally killed during and after WW2 ?
- Are those souls with us, are they reincarnated even they were tortured and killed ?

I am talking about those Gentiles who were taken to the jewish gulags to the soviet union.
It is about 150 to 200 million Gentile lives/souls. /maybe even more/

There was a period in my life when I deeply studied what the filthy jewish bolsheviks done to our people and how the vatican is assisted in it.
I do not write any details, it took me a month to get over the horrors I saw and read, but I have a feeling that what I found is only a small part of what really happened.

The communists killed some 200+ million people in the last century. And according to legitimate quotes from the NWO leaders of this century they reportedly want to Genocide about 95% of the current world population I.e Billions and Billions of people. I'm not making this up, The Georgia Guidestones show their commitment to the alien agenda and their leaders publicly call humanity a virus and that they want to depopulate the planet to save 'the earth '. Which is a smokescreen. They're really doing what the reptilians tell them to do. This is a 2000 years old Moloch Desert religion agenda.
https://www.azquotes.com/quotes/topics/depopulation.html

DragonFire11 said:
I would like to ask, maybe I should already know the answer, but I really want to know what you think, what your opinions are.

- What happened with those Gentile souls, who were insanely tortured and brutally killed during and after WW2 ?
- Are those souls with us, are they reincarnated even they were tortured and killed ?

I am talking about those Gentiles who were taken to the jewish gulags to the soviet union.
It is about 150 to 200 million Gentile lives/souls. /maybe even more/

There was a period in my life when I deeply studied what the filthy jewish bolsheviks done to our people and how the vatican is assisted in it.
I do not write any details, it took me a month to get over the horrors I saw and read, but I have a feeling that what I found is only a small part of what really happened.

They can reincarnate again, although the conditions may be complicated depending on the severity and unfortunately it will have some karmic effect that can be seen in their charts.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
maybe they reincarnated or could be born with problems due to negative karma from what happened to them

Yes, I came to a similar view, but is sad you know.
This question keep on coming back to my mind and make me think.
At the beginning I thought they will reincarnating and fighting, avenging what they did to them, but when I learned more about spirituality I found out why the
bolshevik jews torture brutaly our gentile people. To weaken their soul so when they reincarnated, they will be weak, easy to controll and again easy prey for filthy reptilians. This is sad, very sad, knowing that they lived their everyday lives for the same reason as in other ages and these bastard jews took their lives in a brutal way giving absolutely no chance to protect themselfs.

A man who survived the cruelty of the gulag, after he came home couldnt talk about it 20+years what happened with him and with the others, he was completely broken, destroyed, no words to describe it. Only one thing I want to mention what that man said:

They had to work 12-15 hours a day 6days a week even in winter time when the temperature was -60C.
He says, the prison guard came and said if the temperature drop to -62C, they will not work, stay inside but if -61C they will work.
Mainly their job was to pile up the death bodies and cut trees to heat the barraks. When spring came they were digging wholes to bury those who died in winter.
He was talking about many tousands of dead bodies.

DragonFire11 said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
maybe they reincarnated or could be born with problems due to negative karma from what happened to them

Yes, I came to a similar view, but is sad you know.
This question keep on coming back to my mind and make me think.
At the beginning I thought they will reincarnating and fighting, avenging what they did to them, but when I learned more about spirituality I found out why the
bolshevik jews torture brutaly our gentile people. To weaken their soul so when they reincarnated, they will be weak, easy to controll and again easy prey for filthy reptilians. This is sad, very sad, knowing that they lived their everyday lives for the same reason as in other ages and these bastard jews took their lives in a brutal way giving absolutely no chance to protect themselfs.

A man who survived the cruelty of the gulag, after he came home couldnt talk about it 20+years what happened with him and with the others, he was completely broken, destroyed, no words to describe it. Only one thing I want to mention what that man said:

They had to work 12-15 hours a day 6days a week even in winter time when the temperature was -60C.
He says, the prison guard came and said if the temperature drop to -62C, they will not work, stay inside but if -61C they will work.
Mainly their job was to pile up the death bodies and cut trees to heat the barraks. When spring came they were digging wholes to bury those who died in winter.
He was talking about many tousands of dead bodies.
thats horrible :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back