Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Telephone

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
This is the third account of yours that is being deleted. As it appears now, you are trying to get another innocent in trouble.

If you are THAT stupid and naive, which is probably impossible by now, cease immediately of showing your personal info online like this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...message ping...

While it's possible like member: Henu the Great, stated "New account puts credentials on it and then we get sued". Is certainly possible.

It's also possible this person is some 2nd/3rd World up and coming person whom posts personal information like that. Indians do this a lot so do some Brazilians.

Either way whether intentional or a troll or some legal actions on us. Double-check the posts and tell the mods to double-check as well as this may potentially be something we may be shut down for.

On the other hand like I said it's just some oddball from an up and coming nation.

Either way good you captured it in time as non of that should be posted.

If they are posting others' personal information, then that is their crime - legally and/or personally; if they post their own personal information, then that is their stupidity. How would JoSM and any member/staff be responsible for that, and how would it get any of our sites shut down?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back