Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Music, rituals

One Wire Phenomenon

I want to know if a reverse Torah Ritual can be made into a song.If i listen to heilung it gives me a sense of Power and i feel more into whatever it is i am thinking about or doing. Imagine what power can be unlocked with the true Runes and the correct vibrations we have. I feel. Will this come in time or is it not how we do things? I need to know because my soul craves it and i have been thinking or this for a long time. The jews sing theirs and the Chriatian churches keep there people by singing and praising because it the music does somthing to people they feel Spiritual or somthing.

https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/untitled-540p_NYkGubhMM3BGowE.html

Thunder we have never seen before here where i live
Would like to know what may be the cause of this?
When we do have thunder storms,there is usually a lot of rain
and at most 5 big strikes let say if it rains the whole day..
Last night there where more than i ever seen in my life for maby a hou or two constantly,big ones and small ones and strange ones too.

Sometimes I meditate when listening to Heilung, indeed very powerful music.

Creating song with rtr purposes also is a good idea, if you somehow make it catchy and it will go viral there is a possibility that xian bots were gonna sing along. If you think about it more deeply this kind of songs may help people feel better as it will reverse jewish magic on them, and people will subconsciously will be attached to those songs.

I had another idea about RTRs, creating some kind of mobile game engine where you need to vibrate reversed jewish alphabet for doing certain actions, create many different games on top of that engine and spam jewstore with those. Basically people will do RTRs without even knowing heheheh.
From one side its a bit unethical as most of the audience are minors, but on the other hand it may actually help Demons to locate new potential SS members and protect them.

Theoretically those two ideas can be combined.

https://youtu.be/QcGc_ILV4EY

If this is not allowed pls tell me.
I enjoy being creative and i get carried away somtimes..
I hope it helps in cursing them
I believe it helps
It does help
It is doing what it is meant to do!
Hail Satan
Jews are dying

https://youtu.be/FbV9hMegQP8

Guys i had extremely intense emotions today,i felt important then after a while i felt like a nothing and so it whent the whole day... Im kind of lost in my head
I hear voices but i cannot tell if its my own imagination,i keep imagineing me talking to Maxine and feeling important in a way
Then i realise how stupid i am for doing that and what a pathetic no good person i am.. I find no peace of mind when i doent imagine me being important in some way. And really seriously need to figure me out,or i need fixing.. Goodnight

SigTyr said:
Sometimes I meditate when listening to Heilung, indeed very powerful music.

Creating song with rtr purposes also is a good idea, if you somehow make it catchy and it will go viral there is a possibility that xian bots were gonna sing along. If you think about it more deeply this kind of songs may help people feel better as it will reverse jewish magic on them, and people will subconsciously will be attached to those songs.

I had another idea about RTRs, creating some kind of mobile game engine where you need to vibrate reversed jewish alphabet for doing certain actions, create many different games on top of that engine and spam jewstore with those. Basically people will do RTRs without even knowing heheheh.
From one side its a bit unethical as most of the audience are minors, but on the other hand it may actually help Demons to locate new potential SS members and protect them.

Theoretically those two ideas can be combined.

Yes thats a good idea!
You make the game i will make the song.
I need more practice though,but eventually it will be perfect..
Do you know that game that people play where all the letters are mixed up,then the player must search for the words,by drawing with their finger and choosing the letters to make a word,i think that type of game will work for what you are saying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back