Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was it real? Or just an imagination

Russ

Hi, this past few days I've been really pressured because of financial problem, anytime we might get kicked out of our house and become homeless and i have a lot of debt and my live in partner recently got scammed causing us having more debts, and because of this pandemic and also because we're underage we can't find a job we really have no money to buy our needs, we can't even afford to buy our soap, I'm really pressured until now and it's driving me insane but when i was hesitating to ask for help from a demon but I'm not that open to see and hear them and i don't know who , then i thought maybe i should first ask father satan who i should get help from. Few moments later when I'm about to do my daily meditation when i closed my eyes i unexpectedly saw a name "Belphagor" i don't really know who Belphagor was but i knew it's a demon's name so i searched it on JoS and i read that he bestows wealth for someone he likes.
I can't really believe what i just saw and i was really happy. The night came and i did the ritual for summoning, as i expected i saw and heard nothing so just go to trance state and shouted Belphagor's name and i saw him and we talked and i really thanked him so much. But I'm really confused right now if that's real or it's just my imagination because everything that I'm hoping him to say happened. Was that real? Or it was just my imagination, and if it's real, in what way he bestows wealth?
(sorry if my English is bad) Thank you in advance

Russ said:

When it comes to these things, believe in convenience. You very conveniently saw the name of a demon who happened to have to do with wealth which is your exact situation, and you didn't know about their office prior either. I wouldn't call that a fantasy at all.

Similar thing happened to me with Buer. He taught me how to make a medicinal drink with honey and orange pekoe tea for a microbial infection in my stomach that was debilitating my solar chakra for over a week and nothing I did spiritually helped and I was getting depressed from it's lack in power (solar chakra manifests happiness and related emotions) because I didn't know it was even a physical problem since I felt the affects on my solar chakra first and thought it might've been a spiritual blockage somehow, or even an attack. But what happened is the astral is the higher plane, it responds to things on the physical pretty much immediately in energy association, so as soon as the infection became an actual infection in my stomach, my solar chakra (which rules over the physical digestive tract) immediately mirrored this spiritually by becoming sickly itself, physical symptoms actually take longer to manifest, which a few days later for me was ulcers.

I didn't even know the truth until Buer made me aware of it because I was originally going to seek a demon out to help with biokinetic healing for the ulcers I got around the same time (which I thought developed later on from the sickened solar chakra since the astral can also manifest things physically the other way around, again, wasn't aware of an actual physical infection, I didn't know what came first as the true source of the problem) but I was instead urged to Buer in that I felt the strong need to go to him instead. I was confused because it said on his profile he dealt with herbs and I remember thinking "How is this supposed to help me...?" because like I said, I thought it was a spiritual problem.

Either way I did my end of the deal for him that he wanted me to do and then found myself being lead and urged all over the place to information on herbs, and the word 'pekoe' came into my head and I also saw 'honey' (honey is spiritually tied to the sun, solar energy, white-gold, good for healing and as for pekoe tea... well it's a lot of info, you can look it up if you want but it's quite medicinal especially for microbial matters in the stomach) and this was all how I made the connection that it wasn't a spiritual problem, it was a physical one. I had eaten some bad and under-cooked meat for dinner a day before the debilitation in the solar chakra started and that's how I had gotten the microbial infection.

I tuned into him with invocation and allowed him to urge me on how to specifically make the drink (tasted super potent and gross but I could intuitively see and even spiritually feel it was working) Three days of drinking that medicinal drink and my solar chakra came back in full strength and the ulcers healed and went away on their own quite miraculously. I would trust the convenience of this my friend and work with Belphagor. Trust your gut-feelings and urges and try to tune your focus into him even and he can help guide you on what to do, where to look, what to look at and check out, etc. And if he wants you to do something in return (Not all of them desire something in return, though this is rare), follow your instinct on what it feels like he wants.

That's just my bit of experience for you and I hope it helps you.

Russ said:
Hi, this past few days I've been really pressured because of financial problem, anytime we might get kicked out of our house and become homeless and i have a lot of debt and my live in partner recently got scammed causing us having more debts, and because of this pandemic and also because we're underage we can't find a job we really have no money to buy our needs, we can't even afford to buy our soap, I'm really pressured until now and it's driving me insane but when i was hesitating to ask for help from a demon but I'm not that open to see and hear them and i don't know who , then i thought maybe i should first ask father satan who i should get help from. Few moments later when I'm about to do my daily meditation when i closed my eyes i unexpectedly saw a name "Belphagor" i don't really know who Belphagor was but i knew it's a demon's name so i searched it on JoS and i read that he bestows wealth for someone he likes.
I can't really believe what i just saw and i was really happy. The night came and i did the ritual for summoning, as i expected i saw and heard nothing so just go to trance state and shouted Belphagor's name and i saw him and we talked and i really thanked him so much. But I'm really confused right now if that's real or it's just my imagination because everything that I'm hoping him to say happened. Was that real? Or it was just my imagination, and if it's real, in what way he bestows wealth?
(sorry if my English is bad) Thank you in advance

You should do a money working. Chant Fehu and affirm I am attracting large sums of free and easy money, this money is all mine to keep and to spend as I choose, this money is coming to me in a very happy and positive way for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back