Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Activating the North Node and North Node Mantra

darkmonkey666

I am curious especially if 13th wolf knows anything about this. The North Node is pretty much the lessons a person has to learn to go to their soul mission. It is also a way a person could have luck or something they in their soul are or will be talented in.

There wasn’t much said on it on the JOS or by anyone on here other than what I just said most the info you can get from other places and in general it seems to be quite accurate in describing the issues the person deals with.

I noticed often North Node South Node axis is a Major theme in a persons life and sometimes the south node describes common problems in a persons life a little like a second Saturn though maybe a little more prominent in the theme of a persons life.

South Node Mantra is Aum Ketave Namah or Svaha

Don’t know what that does haven’t tried it a little hesitant too as it’s described as similar to Saturn if not worse is that mantra positive in offsetting things or problems related to south node?

Would The North Node Mantra Aum Rahave Svaha or Namah (spiritual or material) vibrated is 111 times and affirmation being in present tense related to the north node

I know for a fact the energy of the mantra I described is not bad at all in fact it seems protective against enemy attacks in some way when done but I don’t know as it does what is claimed or is even related to it.

This is why I want to post to ask

Any other things related to this anyone can say.

I wrote a reply on this to someone else asking the same thing. I'll send the link to it from here when it gets accepted.

It's less influencing in the sense of the 'theme' of the person's life but I would describe the polarity of the 2 as an emotional anchor point of everything 'good' and 'bad' you can engage in, literally, everything you move in and animate yourself in if that makes sense. I wouldn't entirely summarise it onto that though, you lot are giving me impostor syndrome :lol: :oops:

I think personally it's to do with space and time in a much deeper sense, but don't take my word as the rule for it. What happened to all of the people I saw on the yahoo group who talked about all this shit ?? lol.

I don't exactly have the Vedic scriptures but I could look into the mythology of Rahu and Ketu and perhaps compare it with the signs meanings, planets, numerology and so on. From the outset, I can say both Rahu and Ketu are 4 letters each, added together it becomes 8 which points to the implication it having on things like reincarnation.

Rahu broken down becomes 21 which breaks down into 3

Ketu broken down becomes 12 which also breaks down into 3

As above so below? 12 connects Ketu to the standard Zodiac, Rahu's 21 I'm unsure of. Ketu being the Saturnian and material one makes sense here though, 12 being the 'rooted' number into our zodiac system. 3 also is the number of the qualities which might support the notion of Rahu and Ketu both being to do with overall physics, space and time whatever.
Note- Ketu's number 12 is also the number of Pisces which might support the notions of Ketu being Neptunian and to do with dissolution, loss and so forth.

With the prior sum of Rahu and Ketu's characters you have 4 and 4 which is Cancer, the Moon and water numbers, adding up to 8 is Scorpio which is also water. That is the raw numerology implication for both.
3 and 3 the sum of their broken down variants adds into 6 thus these are instead a physical sum not emotional, because 3 is of Air (Gemini) and 6 is Earth(Virgo). Physical (Air and Earth) is the matter and space, the emotional polarities of 4 and 8 are instead what charge this space into motion.

The other method of numerology through syllables is 2 and 2 (ra-hu ke-tu) which further implicates 4 and reinforces the emotional emphasis of either in light of the notions of 8 and Scorpio (death, rebirth the transformative cycles and time).

The immediate nature of Rahu and Ketu is 4 and 8, meaning emotional, and the broken down nature numerology-wise is 3 and 6 meaning material or deferential. This makes sense observing the qualities, as 4 is cardinal and 8 is fixed(as Cancer and Scorpio), 3 and 6 are instead both Mutable and are diaposing elements of Air and Earth (whereas 4 and 8 are purely Water) What's interesting is how exactly the fire element fits into this, but if Rahu and Ketu are connected to the Moon then it would make sense that they have no trace of fire within their inherent numerology.

Individually, the nodes must represent one point of experience, which inevitably has to feed back into the other to complete it's cycle which then becomes 8. As a point of consciousness has to have something separate in order to actually experience itself, duality and so on. Eyes are pointless without a world to see. Life is pointless without an end goal in sight. This is something along the lines of what it should mean.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back