Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Emulating Satan?

Ravenheart666

Lately I've been doing some affirmations as to not waste surplus energy that I rise for my Aura cleaning or Protection. I'm pretty unstable many times and unless I reach a perfect sensation while rising energy I tend to lose concentration and feel like it's not good enough to go through with the intended affirmations.

Now in light of this, because I didn't want to waste anymore of this raised energy and just start over with the mantras on and on , i decided to "makeshift" some rapid affirmations for this surplus energy to follow through. I really do not intend to offend Satan in any way but one of the two affirmation I came up with is:
"In a very positive and healthy manner , I am now totally emulating Satan".. and then feel as though I have/mimic His power to put my energy back under control (but not only , many other things).

Is this wrong in any way? Is it something that might hinder my ability to become totally independent from His help on the long term? Is this a form of abuse? Sometimes I feel as though I'm very nagging when it comes to getting inspiration from Satan and His Demons ,like though my identity depends on them.

I also use at least a couple of times the affirmation "I am a limitless S.S." maybe as a balance factor or something , but those questions above still come to mind at times. Enemy stuff or my own inner battles? can't really draw the line .

Thank you in advance for any answers.

You would emulate him by living these principles simply. "The purpose of life is to better yourself and the universe" that is a quote from Satan posted some places here.

Though like you seem to suspect in what you write To emulate him I think you have to be your own person as well and independent. As it was always stated the purpose of Satanism is to become spiritually independent.

What I take out of this mixed with my own nature is this. Be a hard worker in whatever you do physically or spiritually and do as much as you can always strive to do the best for you and your people and make life better in whatever way you can. At this point in time ignoring as much as you can anything that you can't make better or change that is negative and not feeding into it as it will drag you down. Striving also to be optimistic and enjoy life.

Of course me and all people will sometimes fail at this cause we are nowhere near perfect. But the point is I think if we make mistakes to try to get back on track and not let it get to us too much just keep trying that is what counts. Like Maxine said always feeling sorry is bad so we should instead work to correct things instead of simply being sorry like xtians do when we make mistakes.

This is just my own interpretation and what I try to do in my personal life.

slyscorpion said:
You would emulate him by living these principles simply. "The purpose of life is to better yourself and the universe" that is a quote from Satan posted some places here.

Though like you seem to suspect in what you write To emulate him I think you have to be your own person as well and independent. As it was always stated the purpose of Satanism is to become spiritually independent.

What I take out of this mixed with my own nature is this. Be a hard worker in whatever you do physically or spiritually and do as much as you can always strive to do the best for you and your people and make life better in whatever way you can. At this point in time ignoring as much as you can anything that you can't make better or change that is negative and not feeding into it as it will drag you down. Striving also to be optimistic and enjoy life.

Of course me and all people will sometimes fail at this cause we are nowhere near perfect. But the point is I think if we make mistakes to try to get back on track and not let it get to us too much just keep trying that is what counts. Like Maxine said always feeling sorry is bad so we should instead work to correct things instead of simply being sorry like xtians do when we make mistakes.

Although you didn't attack the question in itself directly I think I understood well where you're aiming at. Thank you for the encouragement , I'm taking your advice at heart , and strive to actually emulate Satan as intended , not only in affirmations, but simply in the way of living. I will however continue to say the affirmation, with this in mind it might make more sense from a natural perspective.

Ravenheart666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Although you didn't attack the question in itself directly I think I understood well where you're aiming at. Thank you for the encouragement , I'm taking your advice at heart , and strive to actually emulate Satan as intended , not only in affirmations, but simply in the way of living. I will however continue to say the affirmation, with this in mind it might make more sense from a natural perspective.

Ok the affirmation is not wrong in any way btw or what your doing. You can continue. Sometimes I can be a little vauge. But anyways you also can use the surplus energies on the rtrs or anything else you want. Like if your doing another working start it right when your done meditating and have surplus energy. For example if your doing a money working start your vibrations for the day when you have surplus energy.

What you are doing is fine though.

slyscorpion said:
Ravenheart666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Ok the affirmation is not wrong in any way btw or what your doing. You can continue. Sometimes I can be a little vauge. But anyways you also can use the surplus energies on the rtrs or anything else you want. Like if your doing another working start it right when your done meditating and have surplus energy. For example if your doing a money working start your vibrations for the day when you have surplus energy.

What you are doing is fine though.
Thanks for replies!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back