Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Gods coming and their power

Artanis

Ive been meaning to ask this for some time now, the Gods take about 20 years to come here, do their power/influence grow here on Earth the more closer They physically get to Earth?

It's going to be chaotic. The remaining 20 years. It could be a possibility that their influence might grow stronger. But the Enemy will fight back harder if they know that their doom is near. So prepare yourself. The upcoming 20 years might be the hardest time for Us.

Artanis said:
Ive been meaning to ask this for some time now, the Gods take about 20 years to come here, do their power/influence grow here on Earth the more closer They physically get to Earth?
They can come here in an instant but have other things to do.

That's an interesting question but I think a more accurate question is when they are so focused physically. The temples and kaballah sites like pyramids or bosnian pyramids or places that seem natural but are actually artificial pump sites.

So my guess is because they physically are at these locations re-creating better realities their efforts are multiplied further than being purely astral.

Also physically as in dealing with enemies and preventing hostile activities.

I think the plan was that they and our side will grow more and more in power and have more and more people on our side. My guess also is that 20 years is simply an estimate based on the way the energy is going right now.

The Gods certainly with their technology dont need 20 years to get here. I heard a story that the Nazis secretly guided by the Gods on how to build a ship actually visited another planet in the solar system of the star Aldebaran that was one of our Gods planets and it took them a week to get there and back. I remember reading about this on here but I cant remember who wrote of that honestly so you will have to search for it.

I believe the case is that it has to be safe for the Gods to return in the Physical and it has to be at a time it will not cause huge Chaos for humanity. Just think what would happen if Satan physically came down in a space craft right now.

I think you get my point. The Gods dont want chaos here and to possibly be unsafe.

I believe that things will be much different by the time they get here and it is a strong likelihood that the enemy will be long gone by that time.

Just think of how fast they are being exposed. Progress seems to be going much Quicker than we thought or possibly even the Gods thought as evidenced by Maxines sermon last year.

I didn't myself honestly think that this year or even next month since its av and the Jews prophecy was about them being exposed or destroyed in that month. That there would even be a possibility the enemy would be fully exposed. I thought it wouldnt be till 2024 myself. But it actually seems like there is a huge possibility of it.

So I think the Gods were estimating when it would be safe for them to return.

It could be sooner or later than that.

Correct me if I am wrong here.

Things need to be safe before the Gods and especially Hitler can return.

That is what I think this 20 years thing was really about. I still think its planned for about 19 years from now though as we have had one year since that sermon. I think even if we totally win much Quicker we will need to warm people up fully to the idea that this is real and alien life is real for a but before they can return without causing anyone problems.

Just think about it especially with Hitler returning how that would go.

So I think you get my point. We must do all the work to set it up so they can somewhat or fully take over later and help us with this planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back