Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experience with God Bes today after RTR

InlovewithSatan

For last some days, my mind was full of grey alien images. Because of youtube and other online stuff.

So I did RTR today at noon again. Started two days ago. I missed it yesterday. Learning to organise and discipline myself.

Something nice happened today right after I finished RTR.

As I was close to finishing Final RTR, I then started seeing images of ugly grey face, I was quite sure that it was my own mind lingering to the statements I read here how they see images of greys and attacked for doing RTR. But anyway.

Then after I finished, the thought of and images of, the name of Bes came to my mind. It was sudden. It was really all of a sudden. I didn't think about Him. The grey images were quickly replaced by the images of God Bes.

After finishing, (it takes me around 35 mins for one round of RTR) I Felt very peaceful and very good. Images of Bes occupied my mind till now even after 10 hours. Idk if it's the energy of Bes, I felt calm and protected.

And I'm still thinking of Bes. Trying not to get obsessed. I tend to get obsessed.

Then I, Started searching for his history and images online after read on JoS about Him again and came to a source where some of his close up face only images reminded me of something in Indian culture.

This reminder, This image came to my mind suddenly while thinking of Him and reading how he protects houses from evil eye and brings good luck.

They use this as amulet/charm for protecting the house from the evil eye.

These two are the images of amulet/charm they use in India.

4JCa4bn.jpg

iqh5Xdx.jpg

Ancient Image of Bes

mosaic_glass_bes_antikensammlung_munchen.jpg

Image of Glass mosaic of a face of Bes
Date : ca. 300 BCE–ca. 300 CE

Image Source : https://www.livius.org/articles/religion/bes/

(must check this out,, there are so many images of Bes statues with its description and origin from different cultures, region)

If you look carefully at these images of Bes and Indian amulet image, you would find many similarities.

The way he is sticking out tongue, big eyes, big brows, horns, etc and whole face just look much like that.

Given the fact that the Bes is a God of household, children, women at child birth, dance, party, for bringing good luck and also blesses the Home too? Yeah?

This image people in India use today as amulet which they hang outside on the front of house.

Idk its origins in India, could have survived somehow and ended up like this where people in India use His image as a joke(meanwhile believe the image would protect their house from evil eye) and hang it outside on their houses.

I have no doubt about that this image could be of Bes survived in India.

Thank you God Bes.

amathus_bes_roman_iam.jpg

-
-
-
Those are ears, not horns in above pics*. Though in some Bes Statues, we can see horns as in the given below first pic in second row.

Some links about this Indian amulet image :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazar_battu

https://medium.com/@dubeypayal94/know-the-facts-about-nazar-battu-evil-eye-protector-31fce1662354

And different images of Bes

sFCQEkc.jpg

https://www.livius.org/articles/religion/bes/

You have the same thing that I have, the thought keeps repeating in your mind right? It's pretty annoying, try to do void meds, I'm better than before but I kinda still have it. Void helps a lot (at the beginning is not that easy especially for us but you will get better), I should take my own advice and do more too.
About Bes, those images definitely look like him plus they have the same description, they both protect. I'm pretty sure you are right.

I love Bes but I never could figure out how to pronounce his name right.

I know his original name was Bisu (if I am correct) so I always just call for Bisu when I need him.

Maybe someone else knows and can help me?

InlovewithSatan said:
For last some days, my mind was full of grey alien images. Because of youtube and other online stuff.

So I did RTR today at noon again. Started two days ago. I missed it yesterday. Learning to organise and discipline myself.

Something nice happened today right after I finished RTR.

As I was close to finishing Final RTR, I then started seeing images of ugly grey face, I was quite sure that it was my own mind lingering to the statements I read here how they see images of greys and attacked for doing RTR. But anyway.

Then after I finished, the thought of and images of, the name of Bes came to my mind. It was sudden. It was really all of a sudden. I didn't think about Him. The grey images were quickly replaced by the images of God Bes.

After finishing, (it takes me around 35 mins for one round of RTR) I Felt very peaceful and very good. Images of Bes occupied my mind till now even after 10 hours. Idk if it's the energy of Bes, I felt calm and protected.

And I'm still thinking of Bes. Trying not to get obsessed. I tend to get obsessed.

Then I, Started searching for his history and images online after read on JoS about Him again and came to a source where some of his close up face only images reminded me of something in Indian culture.

This reminder, This image came to my mind suddenly while thinking of Him and reading how he protects houses from evil eye and brings good luck.

They use this as amulet/charm for protecting the house from the evil eye.

These two are the images of amulet/charm they use in India.

4JCa4bn.jpg

iqh5Xdx.jpg

Ancient Image of Bes

mosaic_glass_bes_antikensammlung_munchen.jpg

Image of Glass mosaic of a face of Bes
Date : ca. 300 BCE–ca. 300 CE

Image Source : https://www.livius.org/articles/religion/bes/

(must check this out,, there are so many images of Bes statues with its description and origin from different cultures, region)

If you look carefully at these images of Bes and Indian amulet image, you would find many similarities.

The way he is sticking out tongue, big eyes, big brows, horns, etc and whole face just look much like that.

Given the fact that the Bes is a God of household, children, women at child birth, dance, party, for bringing good luck and also blesses the Home too? Yeah?

This image people in India use today as amulet which they hang outside on the front of house.

Idk its origins in India, could have survived somehow and ended up like this where people in India use His image as a joke(meanwhile believe the image would protect their house from evil eye) and hang it outside on their houses.

I have no doubt about that this image could be of Bes survived in India.

Thank you God Bes.

amathus_bes_roman_iam.jpg

I love this, it warms my heart, and he warms my heart! He’s so wonderful.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back