Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Missed one Venus square day-Venus not in Taurus anymore

Ravenheart666

Even though I have no excuses I'd need to understand better what to do..should I start a new Venus Square even though it's in Gemini or should I go for a runic working? Thing is I really need to intake venusian energies as Saturn is hitting hard , and I'm panicked.
I thank you in advance for any word of advice!

You can start the sun square with the sun being in Aries, start on Sunday. Until then you could do a runic working. Sun square helps offset bad saturn transits. Don’t start the venus square when it’s in a sign like Gemini. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles.

No expert here, but would it be better to offset the energies of Saturn? Like in Lydia's obliterate your saturn working

Venus is not the opposite of Saturn. If you are trying to take more Venus to make less Saturn, it doesn't work like that anyway. But Sun square can have some kind of an effect like that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Venus is not the opposite of Saturn. If you are trying to take more Venus to make less Saturn, it doesn't work like that anyway. But Sun square can have some kind of an effect like that.
This is eye opening , thank you!

ModernMage said:
No expert here, but would it be better to offset the energies of Saturn? Like in Lydia's obliterate your saturn working

Thanks everybody for the answers, I'll make the best of them.

Sundara said:
You can start the sun square with the sun being in Aries, start on Sunday. Until then you could do a runic working. Sun square helps offset bad saturn transits. Don’t start the venus square when it’s in a sign like Gemini. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles.

As long as it’s not in detriment or fall it can be done. It is not as powerful but it can be done. It’s up to the person doing it though. It certainly will not strengthen the Venus in the chart anywhere near as much as doing it home or exalted would. However it also won’t do nothing at all or weaken it in Gemini. Logically speaking and thinking Capricorn would be the weakest non detriment sign for Venus not Gemini. Cause Mars is exalted there.

Ravenheart666 said:
ModernMage said:

Thanks everybody for the answers, I'll make the best of them.
I think the Sun can help you. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back