Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void Meditation tip for beginners

Hello, this tip does not apply to intermediate, advanced or people who are already aware of this tip/technique but advice would be appreciated from these people. This should be beneficial to beginners such as myself and a few others who struggle to void their mind.

If you ever read the Closing Chakras page you would read that it helps with void meditation. So instead of working on closing all of your chakras instead I found it best to focus on the crown chakra. I would visualize a vortex and after that I would visualize 2 big doors on the inhale and I would close those doors on the exhale
(this is my way of visualizing my chakra being closed, but this is all individual do it in a way to which you're comfortable with)

I found out about this a while ago so I thought I might share it with others who need that little help in void meditation but please do not neglect the purpose of practice. Keep practicing and you'll no longer need to do this every time.

PLEASE NOTE: I am in no way intermediate or advanced so I recommend getting advice from a member that is experienced in these fields. Also this does not replace the "Closing Chakras" meditation. You should be working on closing all your chakras since mastering this meditation is needed for the Magnum Opus. This tip/technique is only to help with void meditation.

I hope it helps anyone who needs a "kick" in the right direction :D

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :D

So is the Anahata chakra left open?

Since it doesn't seem like it can be closed unless you split the chakra in half and close both ends of the base and then reconnect them closed.

Hello,
I've recently had a possibility silly question about void meditation dancing around in my head that I can't seem to find the answer to. Will it still work if I were to use headphones and listen to something simple like calm instrumental music while doing it? Or would that "void" the void meditation?
I only ask because I live underneath my lardlord who's son moved back in with her a few months ago, and I swear this guy is the illegitimate spawn of a rhinoceros. He stomps back and forth all day, moves furniture around, and frequently yells at his mother. I also have both my sun and mercury in gemini which makes void meditation difficult enough as it is.
I know that void meditation is something that I really need to work on, but I feel really discouraged since my attempts have been so futile.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! ♡

Gear88 said:
So is the Anahata chakra left open?

Since it doesn't seem like it can be closed unless you split the chakra in half and close both ends of the base and then reconnect them closed.

I believe how you close the Anahata chakra is individual. I visualize mine as a complex green diamond shape and using the same closing method I wrote above, but I believe doing it the way you listed will work, Like I said its all individual.

But my topic was talking about the crown chakra and how I believe it closing this particular chakra makes void meditation a little easier. So your best bet is getting an answer from someone who is more advanced.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back