Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What works well with biokinesis?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I've used biokinesis in the past to completely get rid of genetic maladies and some inherited issues but the results were attained very slowly through sheer will-power alone and this isn't something I can really wait on as I'm definitely not going to be getting my hands on a chiropractor or physio therapist any time soon.

So I'm wondering if anybody knows any runes that work very well with biokinesis, if there are any methods of direction anyone might want to share from experience, etc that can empower and help speed the process. What element also might work well with it? I'd imagine water for 'fluidity' and of course organic matter is very comprised of 'fluids' and water, but I'd still like to hear any opinions.

I would go with the mantra Satans which is powerful and is for general use or use the Raum meds with High reps (if you can of course) because this empowers the soul and then use it for whatever. Just like any spell raise the energy, in this case, something more general and powerful like Satanas or Raum meds is better, and then use a good affirmation.

The Fehu rune is a rune used in healing and is a rune of fire and the movement / acceleration is the opposite of Isa in this.

Biokinesis requires much more energy than normal healing because it intervenes directly on the energetic vibration of DNA.

To treat hereditary diseases, a lot of energy is needed, purifying the Chakras or Chakras that are afflicted helps to speed up healing, it is also valid for the meridians involved.

A combination of Fehu and Saul for 216 or other power numbers with high repetitions is fine, other runes for healing are Thaur, Wunjo, Eihwaz can be used for healing especially with other healing runes because it governs intense transformations and represents strength of the kundalini Serpent, kundalini has enormous healing powers.
Agni (fire) can be used to purify before healing also for 36 (sun) repetitions and / or use of the fire element, for bones the earth element, the fire element can be used to increase the healing power of the Chakra solar, the statement for at least 10 times up to 36 for example "disease name" leaves my body or part of the body in the fastest and healthiest way possible, completely and permanently now.
Genetic diseases can be seen in the birth chart (I have seen these manifestations several times by reading different birth charts) and find out the cause by remembering past lives.
Tomorrow the Moon enters in Virgo, you have almost certainly already programmed it, Virgo is faster than Taurus in manifestations.

luis said:

fuoco blu 666 said:

Admittedly I didn't really apply much of what you guys suggested at all but you both helped to give me a better understanding of how biokinesis works.

I've been using RAUM x108 and SOWILO x108 on my lower spine and utilizing orange energy very intensively with focus, my own methods of direction with biokinesis and will for the past 5 days and I've never had biokinesis work this quickly before.

I'm still not using an affirmation and just going about it with visualization, intent and willpower but after so many months of no results from chiropractors and such I can finally sleep on my back without pain now and can actually bend over, it's such a relief.

I've realized now too that the pain wasn't just being attributed from my spine but also my hips since that's the origin of the pain, now that it's longer coming from my spine. Likely the joints and muscles, etc got messed up from habitual limping for so long and overcompensation of my gait, but once I make sure my back is fixed completely in about a month I'll move onto that next. With biokinesis you have to focus on one thing at a time.

I also realized why my healing workings weren't doing anything. It's because something like this isn't really an injury anymore, it's a complete alteration of your physical structure. There's no 'wound' to close up, no 'ligaments' to repair, it was the actual physical structure, a change in the natural position of the spine, muscles, etc and that's why I figured I would have to give biokinesis a try, and it actually worked.

Thank you very much though guys, it was actually a big help. I'll probably be at this for a few months but I can finally fully recover.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I've used biokinesis in the past to completely get rid of genetic maladies and some inherited issues but the results were attained very slowly through sheer will-power alone and this isn't something I can really wait on as I'm definitely not going to be getting my hands on a chiropractor or physio therapist any time soon.

So I'm wondering if anybody knows any runes that work very well with biokinesis, if there are any methods of direction anyone might want to share from experience, etc that can empower and help speed the process. What element also might work well with it? I'd imagine water for 'fluidity' and of course organic matter is very comprised of 'fluids' and water, but I'd still like to hear any opinions.
I would advise you to raise kundalini first and then undertake such things. As you well know, to raise kundalini you need powerful and clean mind and chakras.

Master said:

I would advise you to raise kundalini first and then undertake such things. As you well know, to raise kundalini you need powerful and clean mind and chakras.

Is this a joke?

Master said:

Is this a joke?
I didn't make myself clear. I'm sorry. I told you to raise kundalini first because you will have more power and wisdom. And the other thing I said, I meant that you know very well how to develop your mind and soul. I just wanted to state as a requirement, simply how things are with kundalini.

Master said:
I didn't make myself clear. I'm sorry. I told you to raise kundalini first because you will have more power and wisdom. And the other thing I said, I meant that you know very well how to develop your mind and soul. I just wanted to state as a requirement, simply how things are with kundalini.

Yes, having a risen kundalini will definitely help, there is far much more power to be utilized. However you do not need to have a risen kundalini to perform biokinesis which was what I thought you were implying. I have my own proof in experiences for this, it just takes a lot of power, energy and time.

Some things need to be fixed on the body and the point of this thread was not in regards to anything 'aesthetic'. There is a real crippling issue to be repaired that I've been working on with biokinesis and I'm not about to wait to raise my kundalini to fix it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back