Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Detaching Astral Parasites (your opinion)

Ravenheart666

Hail to all Satanic Warriors!
Today I , during my normal meditation and workings session, decided to start a working on detaching astral parasites as the Gods gave me hints about what bothered me for some time now.

Thing is those entities feed on guilt and frustration , and in that regard I acknowledged that by starting to not feel enough of a Satanist, little by little, patterns started to reinforce and external stimuli contributed to the worsening of the situation (as in enemy attacks and idiotic NPCs). Needless to say being anxious didn't help.

Let me be clear I would regularly do Aura Cleaning and Aura of protection ,but until the effects of Lydias working for mental health didn't kick in I was not able to realize all the above.

Without further explanations , I'd like to ask your opinion on the working I just started (as in letting me know if it's too harsh or if the affirmation is ok) Thank you in advance for your time and answers:

(Here it is) THURISAZ 45 times

(and then affirmation 9 times) : In a very positive and healthy manner for me , all astral parasites attached to my aura are now completely and permanently destroyed.

So the moon at the moment is in Capricorn and is waning ,so hopefully I caught the right time to do it. :twisted:

[
Ravenheart666 said:

(and then affirmation 9 times) : In a very positive and healthy manner for me , all astral parasites attached to my aura are now completely and permanently destroyed.

So the moon at the moment is in Capricorn and is waning ,so hopefully I caught the right time to do it. :twisted:

I would change the affirmation to:
18x reps ( =10 + 8 = 9 (8+1))
In a positive and healthy way for me all astral parasites attached to my aura are constantly and continuously destroyed.

Or you could just update the ac 2 affirmation:

4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, negative entities and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

GG Allin said:
[
Ravenheart666 said:

I would change the affirmation to:
18x reps ( =10 + 8 = 9 (8+1))
In a positive and healthy way for me all astral parasites attached to my aura are constantly and continuously destroyed.

Or you could just update the ac 2 affirmation:

4. Affirm 18 times: “My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, ill will, thoughtforms, negative entities and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the senders.”

Thank you Allin, I'll take it seriously into consideration.I'll also start replying faster than months apart from initial feedback. All the best!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back