Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natal Chart, please help? Need advice on understanding.

Virbra

I've heard people mention before about it having an effect on one's life, but I've never really looked into it,
beyond just for fun. I tried a few websites out and on some it's stated my sun is in Virgo other's, Libra. Not sure maybe because I'm Born on the cusp. Which is where I get my user name from.
I found the following chart. But, I really want to know and understand what it means for me, I've not been too aware of astrologys true meaning and was never sure it's true impact on a person. Also my birth Tarots are the tower and the chariot. As my birthday is A. I just want to share it to get some insights from those of you who know more and how to truly read it, and understand it, so I can figure out my strengths and weaknesses. Thank you so much for you're time :)

Be sure not to post birth data on these public forums. For safety reasons.

With astrology, it’s like the backbone of most of what we do around here. Not only does it reveal the nature of a person, but it’s used to understand our future, it’s necessary for planning magical workings, or even planning anything important or significant we need to do in our lives.

Starting or beginning things under appropriate astrological conditions or avoiding things under poor conditions can make the difference of success or failure with certain things. It’s one of the most important metaphysical sciences you need to be versed with to make serious progress on this path.

There’s a wealth of resource online as well as a foundation of knowledge on the jos. Under Azazels astrology. I’ll link it here for you to review and study.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

The natal chart is a map of the soul, this is why it’s so important to keep that information private. Our enemies frequent these forums and can use this info against you.

To begin learning this, it’s best to learn from your own chart. Use the link I provided to dissect and understand your chart and go from there. Any other questions and we have a sub forum her devoted to astrology. That forum has a bounteous number of additional info.

I believe the original post here should be removed, for the safety of the OP.

Please take precaution to not post sensitive private information on the forum, your natal info being some of the most important private info you have.

Never share this publicly. Most people cannot do anything with this, but any who understand astrology can do almost anything they want to you through this.

If an astrologer has nefarious intent, they can do untold harm to you through your natal information, and there are many among the enemy who are proficient enough at it to do you serious harm, as they use astrology for their own planning all the time.

Please for your own safety take this seriously.

To learn, the section on astrology on the Joy of Satan website, Azazel’s astrology for Satanists has good basic information, but it is a difficult subject to study, so it can take a while to learn and get the hang of.

For other sources, I hope other SS can provide tips, astrology and sources of information on it aren’t my strong point.

Thank you I didn't actually think about it in terms of safety, I was researching it and probably should not have shared it..not sure how to delete this post but to any mods please do thank you. I've been a satanist in the past but I was young and I kinda was a little hard headed thinking I knew more than I did and didn't care to research everything. I know understand how dumb that was.

I don't think there's any safety concern over a vague Sun sign, because even the OP isn't sure where their Sun is!

If you create a chart on astro.com, with accurate birth information, you can see which sign the Sun is in. It's either in Virgo or Libra, and nothing in between. Either you're a Virgo Sun or Libra Sun.

If the Sun is at 29º, then there's a few philosophies on what this represents. This is what is called an anaretic degree, which represents endings. Other people have viewed this as having completed that sign, so the person has gained mastery over that sign with matters pertaining to the house and planet. Some people believe it blends with the next sign, others don't.

A 0º Libra is also important, because it's a critical degree--it represents the turning of the seasons (cardinal signs). It has a profound mark on that sign and indicates beginnings.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

0-1 Degrees of all signs signify the beginning of important events in one's life with predictive astrology, such as solar and lunar returns.

29 Degrees of all signs bring about the ending of events in the life, such as relationships, leaving a place of residence and so forth with predictive astrology, such as solar and lunar returns.

0-1 Degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are extremely critical degrees, both in predictive and natal astrology. These are the four cardinal signs; the solstice points of the Zodiac. What has begun may or may not last. Cardinal signs indicate strong beginnings, but lack the stability of the fixed signs or the adaptability of the mutable signs. 0 -1 of Libra oftentimes signifies the beginning of a relationship in predictive astrology. The affairs ruled by the planets on these degrees, the houses they are posited in and the house cusps with the sign they rule in a natal chart, are usually of significant importance in the life.

With a Sun in Virgo, especially with an emphasis in Virgo or the 6th house, you will find confidence in work and routine action. Your expression and personality is tailored to what you do everyday, be it hobbies, chores, researching, etc.

Opening up more on it just requires you to study more into the sign of Virgo on the JoS and its relation to Gemini (both signs are ruled by Mercury) and meditate on it. This should bring some insight onto a portion of what you require in life. Virgo people tend to routine, and Gemini concerns new ideas and are talkative people generally, so you can see the correlation already. Gemini breaks routine but can understand it and how to better it, Virgo keeps to a bad routine, but will actually follow through if they come up with a new better one and and not just think around it all day.

You should also look at the meanings for the elements on Azazels astrology and understand where you lie in terms of that.

94n said:
I don't think there's any safety concern over a vague Sun sign, because even the OP isn't sure where their Sun is!

If you create a chart on astro.com, with accurate birth information, you can see which sign the Sun is in. It's either in Virgo or Libra, and nothing in between. Either you're a Virgo Sun or Libra Sun.

If the Sun is at 29º, then there's a few philosophies on what this represents. This is what is called an anaretic degree, which represents endings. Other people have viewed this as having completed that sign, so the person has gained mastery over that sign with matters pertaining to the house and planet. Some people believe it blends with the next sign, others don't.

A 0º Libra is also important, because it's a critical degree--it represents the turning of the seasons (cardinal signs). It has a profound mark on that sign and indicates beginnings.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Degrees.html

0-1 Degrees of all signs signify the beginning of important events in one's life with predictive astrology, such as solar and lunar returns.

29 Degrees of all signs bring about the ending of events in the life, such as relationships, leaving a place of residence and so forth with predictive astrology, such as solar and lunar returns.

0-1 Degrees of Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn are extremely critical degrees, both in predictive and natal astrology. These are the four cardinal signs; the solstice points of the Zodiac. What has begun may or may not last. Cardinal signs indicate strong beginnings, but lack the stability of the fixed signs or the adaptability of the mutable signs. 0 -1 of Libra oftentimes signifies the beginning of a relationship in predictive astrology. The affairs ruled by the planets on these degrees, the houses they are posited in and the house cusps with the sign they rule in a natal chart, are usually of significant importance in the life.

I believe the op posted his entire birth data if I remember right or a link to his chart or something but that was deleted

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back