Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Revolution

Jax911

Hello brothers and sisters in satan, i wanted to ask something important.
Recently in mongolia, the illusion of freedom and democracy ain't doing its thing anymore and there are more and more people exposed of their lobbys and crimes but the problem is, people are starting to think the times were better when there was communism, and all that confusion are giving space for xianity, buddhism, and islam to take place and on any issue, people start quoting buddha, jewsus and all that shit instead of their own ancestors, who were real gods compared to those jewish fictional assholes. And some even say that foreigners, other nations are so much better on every little thing and all that delusion. Its not incomprehensible, since forced internationalism by the communist international (comintern for short) was imposed(by killing 55000 people, most of them were nobles, royals and highly educated people ) and national values were forgotten for many, and soon afterwards, a democratic reform took place which was followed by globalization whiv\ch lead things to become as it is. But i'm losing hope that a peaceful solution to this is possible nad that a revolution or a coup d'etat is necessary and will eventually take place . The current mongolian president is in my opinion a real man and a true leader as opposed to all the other politicians and previous presidents, but in the spiritual lvl. he is a buddhist which will lead in obvious results. I keep doing the Final RTR , but i also think there is a necessity for a national awakening ritual. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

Jax911 said:
Hello brothers and sisters in satan, i wanted to ask something important.
Recently in mongolia, the illusion of freedom and democracy ain't doing its thing anymore and there are more and more people exposed of their lobbys and crimes but the problem is, people are starting to think the times were better when there was communism, and all that confusion are giving space for xianity, buddhism, and islam to take place and on any issue, people start quoting buddha, jewsus and all that shit instead of their own ancestors, who were real gods compared to those jewish fictional assholes. And some even say that foreigners, other nations are so much better on every little thing and all that delusion. Its not incomprehensible, since forced internationalism by the communist international (comintern for short) was imposed(by killing 55000 people, most of them were nobles, royals and highly educated people ) and national values were forgotten for many, and soon afterwards, a democratic reform took place which was followed by globalization whiv\ch lead things to become as it is. But i'm losing hope that a peaceful solution to this is possible nad that a revolution or a coup d'etat is necessary and will eventually take place . The current mongolian president is in my opinion a real man and a true leader as opposed to all the other politicians and previous presidents, but in the spiritual lvl. he is a buddhist which will lead in obvious results. I keep doing the Final RTR , but i also think there is a necessity for a national awakening ritual. Can anyone give me some advice on this?

Im not sure theres an Asian Wake up ritual.

Duetchland Duetchland Uber Alles!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back