Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brahmacharya?

I am aware that the practice of Brahmacharya being celibate is hogwash. But because of my issues with sexual practice, which I been single for 10 years and I felt deprived. Right now I am okay with being alone and not having a sexual partner, I prefer to have a female sexual partner who is SS or has leanings to SS. I have decided to take a path to refrain from getting involved sexually with women at the moment, because right now I want to focus more on my development and getting rooted in power meditation in a consistency. The reason why I am deciding to take this path because well for one, every time I get involved with a girl, she first seems normal and well tends to seem open minded to the fact im SS. Then when I am sexually involved with "her", she does a complete 360 on me, and starts trying to manipulate me and act batshit crazy. So not long ago, I tried dating a trans. woman and boy that was a big mistake, I aint ever dating another trans. woman again. So for two weeks I was really down in the dumps because I thought maybe I found someone who was a lot like me. She revealed herself for the degenerate she is.

So I sort of taken a vow not to get sexually involved with a woman, even thought I want to and going to focus on my relationships with Satan, demons, other SS and my blood family and with myself, and when the time is right I will date again or get involved. So as I sort of taking a temporary vow from being involved with anyone...

I was wondering if Brahmacharya or any other practice would be good for me during this temporary break from sexual activity with another person/relationship. Any suggestions? I really appreciate it in advance.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I don't know what happened to you in specific with those partners, but generally the fault does not always lie just in one side of the relationship. This is especially true if it kept happening for you with lots and lots of different partners over the years.

Now, I'm not saying that you are necessarily a bad partner. What I'm saying is that you very likely have some form of dirt/hangup/bad karma, about these things. This can be in the form of you acting in bad ways (perhaps also without being aware of it), or even just in the form of you attracting bad partners to yourself.

Regardless, the way to fix this is by doing a working to thoroughly clean yourself. You can vibrate Munka, Raum, Surya(e), or Visuddhi, into your sacral chakra for some number of reps, and then program the energies to cleanse your sacral from any such issues. This should help you a lot in removing any issues you may have in this field, and hopefully pave the way for you to find an actually nice partner in the future.

beareroflightandtrth83,

If partnership is what you desire, then abstaining from the path will not solve your issues. It will make you lonelier. Shael made a good point that it's better to find the answer from within yourself and to work towards the goal of having happy and functioning relationships. This requires some self-awareness on your part. At the end of the day, the responsibility to find happiness in your life is on you, and pushing the blame to others will only make it more difficult to find the issues that are inside you.

We are only hearing your side of the story. Truth is that relationships are very complex, with many factors that we are unaware of, with issues that we blind ourselves to because of the excitement and happiness (or sadness) it causes us. I understand you are venting, though there is no need to take your anger out on the entire trans or female population because of a few negative experiences; this is a negative mindset that will further spiral you down the path of resentment which causes more issues in the long run.

I truly wish you the best.

Lol. Sorry I’m not taking it out on the entire female population. I’m just taking a break from dating/relationships due to bad experiences but it’s not just that I need a break. I am aware that I know it’s karma or what I keep attracting so I’m alright with what you said Shael. So that’s why I am putting a halt because I want to change something, cleanse myself.

Well whatever you do just don't date or involve yourself with anyone who calls themselves trans for your own mental stability.

Shael said:
I don't know what happened to you in specific with those partners, but generally the fault does not always lie just in one side of the relationship. This is especially true if it kept happening for you with lots and lots of different partners over the years.

Now, I'm not saying that you are necessarily a bad partner. What I'm saying is that you very likely have some form of dirt/hangup/bad karma, about these things. This can be in the form of you acting in bad ways (perhaps also without being aware of it), or even just in the form of you attracting bad partners to yourself.

Regardless, the way to fix this is by doing a working to thoroughly clean yourself. You can vibrate Munka, Raum, Surya(e), or Visuddhi, into your sacral chakra for some number of reps, and then program the energies to cleanse your sacral from any such issues. This should help you a lot in removing any issues you may have in this field, and hopefully pave the way for you to find an actually nice partner in the future.

Finally, I have access to my laptop, I read this when I was on my break at work.

I have only had a few relationships that, one for 3 years and the other for 2, and I am 36 years old now, and I have dated one girl for three months and the most recent I dated for 1 month aka trans. woman or those who claim to be interest in me and never end up dating. The first relationship was a heartbreak, unrequited love , i was someone on the side while she dated a guy. So if you would like details on how these women acted after I had sex with them, they threaten to kill themselves or move to another state and then talk about other sexual partners in the past that turn them on, and then when we are out in public and about constantly talking about how sexy that person is, or what not. Always trying to make me jealous. Oh and then they reveal the fact they have had a interracial sexual partner later and promote liberalism, feminism and marxism And telling me they had "better" while im still dating that said person. I treated my partners with respect, loyalty and I tend to give them freedom in a relationship to be themselves. So yeah I don't know exactly what I am doing to get treated like this.

so now you can see why I am putting dating on a halt for now. Oh I forgot I have a few stalker females as well. So I as you said, it is probably something I need to cleanse. I don't feel I have any hangups as far as I am concerned. I'd like to meet someone who isn't batshit crazy, manipulative and a degenerate.

I am not depressed nor am I bipolar at all, I have an out-going personality, I have a good head on my shoulders. A stable job, I take care of myself and my health. I find a sense of humor in my life. I have a lot more confidence than I use to have.

So those are details, in case you want to know. After

Jack said:
Well whatever you do just don't date or involve yourself with anyone who calls themselves trans for your own mental stability.

Lol... I agree totally. I had a discussion with some of my friends and relatives, they told me just stick to dating women who are women biologically and not split. Sad though, most trans people I met are really fucked up irl.

I been to one transgendered group meeting. I was seeing a counselor. I made a mistake and quit going to group and counselor because, I felt (thank Satan) this was just a jewish program. It was horrible. I am grateful I am not like that at all. At least I have made peace somewhat with my biology with my mind but I still identify as a trans. man, use male pronouns, etc. and acknowledge my own biology. My point is, most trans. women I have irl, would cause me mentally to go unstable so I am agreeing with you.

There are tons of shitty people out there, so I understand. Once you have cleaned yourself from the bad karma that is attracting these types to you, you should be able to do a working to attract a proper partner and find one soon.

Make sure to also do the RTR daily as it works very well to remove jewish curses from the soul.

Jack said:
She calls herself trans Lol!

Shael said:

Finally, I have access to my laptop, I read this when I was on my break at work.

I have only had a few relationships that, one for 3 years and the other for 2, and I am 36 years old now, and I have dated one girl for three months and the most recent I dated for 1 month aka trans. woman or those who claim to be interest in me and never end up dating. The first relationship was a heartbreak, unrequited love , i was someone on the side while she dated a guy. So if you would like details on how these women acted after I had sex with them, they threaten to kill themselves or move to another state and then talk about other sexual partners in the past that turn them on, and then when we are out in public and about constantly talking about how sexy that person is, or what not. Always trying to make me jealous. Oh and then they reveal the fact they have had a interracial sexual partner later and promote liberalism, feminism and marxism And telling me they had "better" while im still dating that said person. I treated my partners with respect, loyalty and I tend to give them freedom in a relationship to be themselves. So yeah I don't know exactly what I am doing to get treated like this.

so now you can see why I am putting dating on a halt for now. Oh I forgot I have a few stalker females as well. So I as you said, it is probably something I need to cleanse. I don't feel I have any hangups as far as I am concerned. I'd like to meet someone who isn't batshit crazy, manipulative and a degenerate.

I am not depressed nor am I bipolar at all, I have an out-going personality, I have a good head on my shoulders. A stable job, I take care of myself and my health. I find a sense of humor in my life. I have a lot more confidence than I use to have.

So those are details, in case you want to know. After
Make sure you do a freeing the soul working to rid you of any negative karma that is harming your love life
"I am totally and completely free and absolved from any and all former vows and ties regarding my love life and extending into past lives." "I am now totally free to have a happy and fulfilling love relationship with whomever I consciously desire in my present life right now."
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Freeing_the_Soul_2.html

Make sure to clean your aura and return any and all curses,bindings, hatred ,I'll will,negative and destructive energy back to the senders.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Make sure to have a strong aura of protection that would repel negativity.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html
(You can use 55 instead of 216 for everyday purposes. )

Make sure to do kundalini yoga,hatha yoga and void meditation daily also.
AC,AOP,Hatha Yoga,Kundalini Yoga and Void meditation must be done without fail everyday.

Yeah I am tired of getting involved and getting drained of energy. I know having sex with a demon or with a person can drain one after the nervous system was stimulated. I also believe temporary vows of abstaining from engaging sexual activity with another person (I am not talking about all sexual activity like masturbation). I Feel like I can redirect that energy into my spiritual practices.

So that is what I plan on doing, because for me personally I noticed that I am desperate, having a need for a sexual partner, then I act insecure and in unpleasant ways that women pick up on an unconscious level. I definitely want to work on not being so attached, insecure or desperate. If I really think about it, when I do get involved and my hangup is insecurity because I have been rejected so many times and my self worth got lowered. So I am already working on clearing this hangup and continue cleaning my aura.

I am CHOOSING to taking the road of abstaining, not really wanting to engage in sexual activity with another person and it really hasn't to do with anything of me feeling lonely or whatever, it has more to do with not expending energy and stop putting all my energy into things I don't want/hangups.

Yeah I am tired of getting involved and getting drained of energy. I know having sex with a demon or with a person can drain one after the nervous system was stimulated. I also believe temporary vows of abstaining from engaging sexual activity with another person (I am not talking about all sexual activity like masturbation). I Feel like I can redirect that energy into my spiritual practices.

So that is what I plan on doing, because for me personally I noticed that I am desperate, having a need for a sexual partner, then I act insecure and in unpleasant ways that women pick up on an unconscious level. I definitely want to work on not being so attached, insecure or desperate. If I really think about it, when I do get involved and my hangup is insecurity because I have been rejected so many times and my self worth got lowered. So I am already working on clearing this hangup and continue cleaning my aura.

I am CHOOSING to taking the road of abstaining, not really wanting to engage in sexual activity with another person and it really hasn't to do with anything of me feeling lonely or whatever, it has more to do with not expending energy and stop putting all my energy into things I don't want/hangups.
So basically you want to abstain creating hangups so that you cannot create hangups? doesen't seem much logical to me. Why not work in yourself and better yourself instead?

Aquarius said:
So basically you want to abstain creating hangups so that you cannot create hangups? doesen't seem much logical to me. Why not work in yourself and better yourself instead?
This is the second time now on this thread that you're replying provocatively for seemingly no reason. Try to keep any personal grudges you may have, out of this.

If you read what she wrote, you'd see that she said she'll abstain from looking for a partner temporarily, and use the time to work on her soul and cleanse away hangups.

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
This is the second time now on this thread that you're replying provocatively for seemingly no reason. Try to keep any personal grudges you may have, out of this.

If you read what she wrote, you'd see that she said she'll abstain from looking for a partner temporarily, and use the time to work on her soul and cleanse away hangups.
She said she is working on that rejection hangup, I missed that, you’re right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back