"ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
hailourtruegod
Posts: 1011

"ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby hailourtruegod » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:33 pm

https://gizmodo.com/abc-news-broadcasts ... 1839028685

ABC News aired a video on Sunday that host Tom Llamas said depicted a Turkish attack in northern Syria against Kurdish civilians. Turkey is indeed pushing into Syria and slaughtering Kurds along the way, but the video ABC News played last night is from a military gun demonstration in Kentucky that was published to YouTube in 2017.

“This video, right here, appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town,” Llamas said on the October 13 broadcast as the video played.


 


But the explosions in the video are identical to explosions seen in a video titled, “Knob Creek night shoot 2017.” Knob Creek Gun Range, in the town of West Point, Kentucky, hosts a biannual event called the “Military Gun Shoot & Military Gun Show” where weapons are fired at night. Members of the public can come and see the show for a fee in April and October.

Side-by-side, it’s clear that the videos are the same:

ABC News broadcast on Sunday, supposedly showing Turkish bombing of Kurd civilians (left) Video from a 2017 military guns demonstration in Kentucky, pulled from YouTube (right)Gif: ABC News/YouTube



Both anchor Tom Llamas and foreign correspondent Ian Panell can be heard using language to make it clear that ABC News didn’t shoot the video and instead acquired it from an outside source.

“This video, obtained by ABC News, appears to show the fury of the Turkish attack on the border town of Tal Abyad two nights ago,” Panell said during the Sunday broadcast.


It’s unclear if the video may have been slightly manipulated before it was handed to ABC News. But the unedited video from Kentucky shows people holding up their phones to capture the destruction, while the video broadcast by ABC News appears to have colors that are less saturated than the original.

“We’ve taken down video that aired on ‘World News Tonight Sunday’ and ‘Good Morning America’ this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy. ABC News regrets the error,” an ABC News spokesperson told Gizmodo via email.


Video of the broadcast was previously available on YouTube but was set to private after Gizmodo reached out to ABC News producers. Gizmodo downloaded a copy of the video before it was removed and has uploaded short clips of both videos so people can see for themselves.

The video’s authenticity was first questioned by far-right social media users like Wojciech Pawelczyk, who described himself as a “video researcher” and “Trump supporter,” as well as the pro-Trump blog NOQ Report.



This ABC News broadcast is obviously bad news for people who value accuracy in journalism and it’s sure to provide even more ammunition to pro-Trump supporters who insist that mainstream news outlets are deliberately trying to deceive people. Most news outlets, believe it or not, are trying to tell the truth and know that they’ll pay dearly if they lose the trust of their readers and viewers.

To be clear, there’s no question that Turkish forces are currently slaughtering the Kurds, as countless journalists and civilians on the ground can attest. But this particular video is fake and it’s a shame that it was broadcast.




Here's some videos covering this,

https://invidio.us/watch?v=6jZWKDMlzGY

This one does the side by side comparison half way thru the video,

https://invidio.us/watch?v=asXj7UfhS08
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

hailourtruegod
Posts: 1011

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:38 am

I haven't seen the movie 1984 in a while but isn't this what they did in it? Broadcast fake wars/footage to the populace so the ones in charge can influence their citizens to support war.

Clown world keeps on becoming more and more ridiculous.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Artanis
Posts: 916
Location: Kikennilator

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby Artanis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:28 am

Ridiculous, UTTERLY ridiculous.

But i doubt that The people won't see through this, at least the people at The Right on YouTube most propably Will.
Do You Wonder What Makes The Infernos Of Hell?
Look No Further Than In Yourself.

FancyMancy
Posts: 4310

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:23 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:I haven't seen the movie 1984 in a while but isn't this what they did in it? Broadcast fake wars/footage to the populace so the ones in charge can influence their citizens to support war.

Clown world keeps on becoming more and more ridiculous.

There is software which can help make a person fake-say anything you want them to in videos, as well. I suppose it's like photoshop but for videos.

hailourtruegod
Posts: 1011

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:18 pm

FancyMancy wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:I haven't seen the movie 1984 in a while but isn't this what they did in it? Broadcast fake wars/footage to the populace so the ones in charge can influence their citizens to support war.

Clown world keeps on becoming more and more ridiculous.

There is software which can help make a person fake-say anything you want them to in videos, as well. I suppose it's like photoshop but for videos.


Several weeks ago I saw a coverage on "DeepFake" technology where they can get someone who looks similar to someone else and literally make them look just like the person. This with the software you speak of can cause a lot of trouble if it's in the wrong hands.

Here's the coverage on that,

"US Govt & Tech Companies Battle Deepfake Technology"

https://invidio.us/watch?v=KOjklgODSj4
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

FancyMancy
Posts: 4310

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:09 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:I haven't seen the movie 1984 in a while but isn't this what they did in it? Broadcast fake wars/footage to the populace so the ones in charge can influence their citizens to support war.

Clown world keeps on becoming more and more ridiculous.

There is software which can help make a person fake-say anything you want them to in videos, as well. I suppose it's like photoshop but for videos.


Several weeks ago I saw a coverage on "DeepFake" technology where they can get someone who looks similar to someone else and literally make them look just like the person. This with the software you speak of can cause a lot of trouble if it's in the wrong hands.

Here's the coverage on that,

"US Govt & Tech Companies Battle Deepfake Technology"

https://invidio.us/watch?v=KOjklgODSj4

Deepfake, that's it. Thanks for the link.

Ryan369
Posts: 11

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby Ryan369 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:09 pm

I'm still fact-checking this video, but if the quotes were really said, then this explains everything...

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=DcyGH8ScCjA

Quietlysings666
Posts: 109

Re: "ABC News Broadcasts Fake Syria Bombing Video That's Actually From a Kentucky Military Show in 2017"

Postby Quietlysings666 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:02 pm

most people are at risk for a hallucination , how do you know your on and island above adungeon or in the .//////////////.........................
:D HAIL SATAN!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 13th_Wolf, Brianflepe and 42 guests