Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have some questions.

Seby

Are redheaded, green eyed people of the celtic subrace?
Did the Nazi have flying saucers? It is our Gods or the Greys that have this kind of spaceship?
What reliable sources do we have for Norse mythology?
Are Odin and the dacian God Zalmoxis almost identical? Because I saw him featured like Odin on a throne with two wolves by his side and now I don't seem to find anything that makes him similar to Odin. And, by the way, there is a myth about Zalmoxis that goes to rest in the Bucegi mountains for three years and recently has been found an alien base in the same mountains.

One can build spaceships if he has the knowledge and technology to do it. The Nazis did have both, knowledge from the Gods and technology from earth. They had what is called "Vimana", which are apparently spaceships described in sanskrit and hindu ancient writing. Same technology from the same Gods, but thousands of years difference in between the nazis and the ancients.

Redheaded and green eyed people from celtic subrace? Maybe, I have seen quite a lot of people with red hair in UK, also I knew in Romania people with red hair or green eyes. Not sure about green eyes but yes I would say about the red hair as being a trait of Celtic Whites.

Yes greys do have spaceships and there was even a case with dead greys after a spaceship crash somewhere on earth. Obviosuly the case was agressively covered by the jewish media to hide any trace of ET acrivity. Goyim must believe that YHVH created the humans as the only inhabitants of the Universe, oy vey.

Odin is Satan in Nordic culture and Zamolxis is Satan in the Roman culture, both pagan religions. Same base religion with same spiritual teachings of advancing the soul from the same Gods. Even the jewish wikipedia links our runes to the Nordic ancient alphabet.

There is a huge secret city in the Carpati, not very sure where exactly, might be Bucegi. If I'm not wrong some advanced technology was discovered there. Archeologists were threatened to stop the research and now everybody is fully prohibited from going there.

The Alchemist7 said:
One can build spaceships if he has the knowledge and technology to do it. The Nazis did have both, knowledge from the Gods and technology from earth. They had what is called "Vimana", which are apparently spaceships described in sanskrit and hindu ancient writing. Same technology from the same Gods, but thousands of years difference in between the nazis and the ancients.

Redheaded and green eyed people from celtic subrace? Maybe, I have seen quite a lot of people with red hair in UK, also I knew in Romania people with red hair or green eyes. Not sure about green eyes but yes I would say about the red hair as being a trait of Celtic Whites.

Yes greys do have spaceships and there was even a case with dead greys after a spaceship crash somewhere on earth. Obviosuly the case was agressively covered by the jewish media to hide any trace of ET acrivity. Goyim must believe that YHVH created the humans as the only inhabitants of the Universe, oy vey.

Odin is Satan in Nordic culture and Zamolxis is Satan in the Roman culture, both pagan religions. Same base religion with same spiritual teachings of advancing the soul from the same Gods. Even the jewish wikipedia links our runes to the Nordic ancient alphabet.

There is a huge secret city in the Carpati, not very sure where exactly, might be Bucegi. If I'm not wrong some advanced technology was discovered there. Archeologists were threatened to stop the research and now everybody is fully prohibited from going there.
For the fourth paragraph, it was in Roswell, nevada. There’s a really good book by a colones of the american army called the day after roswell, great book.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back