Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wearing the color blue

I was wondering if it's okay to wear the color blue? I remember in one of the audio sermons it was said that the Yezidis don't wear the color blue because it's disrespectful to Melek Taus (Satan). Is this true? Does Satan view wearing the color blue as being disrespectful?

You can wear any colour/s you like, including grey. Wearing coloured clothes/items doesn't have any intrinsic Magickal properties to it, unless you charge them, of course.

You can wear whatever you want. Wearing different kind of colours isnt spiritual or mystical or anything. It has no impact energetically.

Legendary Creature said:
I was wondering if it's okay to wear the color blue? I remember in one of the audio sermons it was said that the Yezidis don't wear the color blue because it's disrespectful to Melek Taus (Satan). Is this true? Does Satan view wearing the color blue as being disrespectful?
Blue is not disrespectful to Satan at all.
You can wear whatever color you want without being disrespectful to any of the Gods. Even grey is fine.

Absolute Nonsense.

That is pure insanity.

Blue is seen as a color of truth. That represents people speaking the truth and thus there are a lot of suits with blue fabric, but we all know that those kike politicians lie.

Aside from that, blue is a color of Satan.

And blue is also a color that is supposed to represent the feminine (its a cold colour, if you read on yin -vs yang- you'd know what I mean). Red is supposed to be a male colour, active, agressive, taking action.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back