Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Angelfire Page Disturbances

Al_Jariel66

Website
www.yahoo.com
I would like to make a public announcement!

Earlier today I was visiting the Joy Of Satan Angelfire website to go back over some breath training regiments and then suddenly I go back a page. It says "error 407 can't find url" or something. Just wanted to bring this to you guys attention in case if you didn't know.

I've been having this as well on numerous meditation pages. Refreshing the page can fix it sometimes, but it's been a pretty common occurrence for me today.

Al_Jariel66 said:

Earlier today I was visiting the Joy Of Satan Angelfire website to go back over some breath training regiments and then suddenly I go back a page. It says "error 407 can't find url" or something. Just wanted to bring this to you guys attention in case if you didn't know.

I am experiencing the same problem as well, https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A this site contains all the JOS meditation pages.

Credit to Ol argedco luciftias

Hail Satan!!

Al_Jariel66 said:

I encountered it yesterday as well while looking around in Azazel's Astrology. The Wayback machine still has copies saved of those pages. The enemy's going for Joy of Satan again in one last desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. A number of our sites may go down soon, so make sure you have a copy saved of everything.

11 RTRs for each link that gets damaged by the enemy!

Happy to help! :D look for the zipped folder called "Power Meditations, entire JOS in Pictures"
This is a folder full of screenshot pictures of every single meditation and other informational pages. It's honestly almost the entire Joy of Satan website. Made it a couple years ago when it looked like they were about to unplug the whole internet.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
I am experiencing the same problem as well, https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A this site contains all the JOS meditation pages.

Hail Satan!!

Scion of Atlantis said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

I encountered it yesterday as well while looking around in Azazel's Astrology. The Wayback machine still has copies saved of those pages. The enemy's going for Joy of Satan again in one last desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. A number of our sites may go down soon, so make sure you have a copy saved of everything.

11 RTRs for each link that gets damaged by the enemy!

Yes! And I do, funny you should say that because I have copies of almost half the site. :lol:

Al_Jariel66 said:

Hail Satan!!

Yes thanks! I will keep these links in my computer's documents. Thanks for sharing.

Al_Jariel66 said:
Al_Jariel66 said:

Hail Satan!!

Yes thanks! I will keep these links in my computer's documents. Thanks for sharing.

No worries, glad to be of help also dont forget to thank Ol argedco luciftias for creating the link.

And JOS site is back up now :)

Hail Satan!!!

Al_Jariel66 said:

Hail Satan!!

No worries, glad to be of help also dont forget to thank Ol argedco luciftias for creating the link.

And JOS site is back up now :)

Hail Satan!!!

Thank You

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back