Can't find more about Hasmael

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Ardgion

Can't find more about Hasmael

Postby Ardgion » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Finally took some time to learn more about astrology. I'm in sagittarius and found that Jupiter rules that sign and that Demon is Hasmael. I searched all rankings of demons and I couldn't find him. Google doesn't give any searches either. Anyone has some info about him? Would really appreciate it and will ask some more questions regardless astrology here in case I need it but will try to learn on my own. Just all that with houses, degrees and all that is sooo new for me.
Much appreciated
Hail Satan!

Egon

Re: Can't find more about Hasmael

Postby Egon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Because you needn't and shouldn't be looking for entities outside the JoS sources.

luis

Postby luis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Ardgion wrote:Finally took some time to learn more about astrology. I'm in sagittarius and found that Jupiter rules that sign and that Demon is Hasmael. I searched all rankings of demons and I couldn't find him. Google doesn't give any searches either. Anyone has some info about him? Would really appreciate it and will ask some more questions regardless astrology here in case I need it but will try to learn on my own. Just all that with houses, degrees and all that is sooo new for me.
Much appreciated
Hail Satan!

It's not one of our God's, it's just jewish shit.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:01 pm

Egon wrote:Because you needn't and shouldn't be looking for entities outside the JoS sources.

Hi Egon not sure If I'm right but did u help with translation of 108 names of Jupiter and Mars on the old forum? I really would like to have that information if u could please help me out not sure if it was u

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Ardgion wrote:Finally took some time to learn more about astrology. I'm in sagittarius and found that Jupiter rules that sign and that Demon is Hasmael. I searched all rankings of demons and I couldn't find him. Google doesn't give any searches either. Anyone has some info about him? Would really appreciate it and will ask some more questions regardless astrology here in case I need it but will try to learn on my own. Just all that with houses, degrees and all that is sooo new for me.
Much appreciated
Hail Satan!

Our gods known to us that are of Satan also are connected to certain planets shamash( azazel ) for the sun example and Marduk for Jupiter this goes back to ancient babylon and Sumer

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:03 pm

I can't recall this sermon.

BoRn of fire wrote:Hi Egon not sure If I'm right but did u help with translation of 108 names of Jupiter and Mars on the old forum? I really would like to have that information if u could please help me out not sure if it was u

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 pm

luis wrote:
Ardgion wrote:...

He is one of our gods, it says this on rrhe page for Jupiter's planetary rulerships. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... piter.html There's thousands of gods, we can't describe all of them very much. So sometimes a god is only quickly referenced without being explained. But he may accept to speak with you if you want to learn more, or maybe he would be too busy. But if you are polite you can try asking.
:D :P :mrgreen: Click my link: :mrgreen: :P :D
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P

Bardhonen

Postby Bardhonen » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 pm

Hasmael is listed as the god of Jupiter on Azazel's Astrology, but I can't seem to find anything else on Hasmael except this.

http://www.archangels-and-angels.com/aa ... chiel.html

You can see "Hismael" is at the bottom, but this just looks like jewish shit to me. Maybe it's just that the Jupiter page on Azazel's Astrology is outdated.

Equinox

Postby Equinox » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:24 am

Hasmael is listed here.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... piter.html

That being said I haven't seen any other planetary demons other than Sorath being mentioned anywhere legitimate.

BoRn of fire

Postby BoRn of fire » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Egon wrote:I can't recall this sermon.

BoRn of fire wrote:Hi Egon not sure If I'm right but did u help with translation of 108 names of Jupiter and Mars on the old forum? I really would like to have that information if u could please help me out not sure if it was u

Thnx for ur response it could have been fire4u or road to evolution

luis

Postby luis » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
luis wrote:
Ardgion wrote:...

He is one of our gods, it says this on rrhe page for Jupiter's planetary rulerships. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... piter.html There's thousands of gods, we can't describe all of them very much. So sometimes a god is only quickly referenced without being explained. But he may accept to speak with you if you want to learn more, or maybe he would be too busy. But if you are polite you can try asking.

If he is then i'm sorry. That 'EL' at the end is what jews usualy use for the name of their Angels so i thought he wasn't one of our God's.