Sorath Drawing

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org

The Happy Heretic

Re: Sorath Drawing

Postby The Happy Heretic » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:52 am

Wow, great work brother! You've gotten so much better since the last time I saw your art on the old forums.

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:30 am

Its beautiful. Reminds me a little of Dragon Ball Z.

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:56 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Its beautiful. Reminds me a little of Dragon Ball Z.

Thanks :D Almost it, I used Fist of The North Star for refference.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Whoooaaa. That looks really good bro. You've definitely gave gotten better in your artwork. I remember you drawing a serpent that looked really good years ago which inspired me on a drawing I did a few years back. What sucks is I left this sketch in a ex roommates house but I do plan on redrawing because I really liked it.

Anyways, amazing drawing brother. Keep it up. <3
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:54 am

excellent artwork bro!
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarté!
Hail Baalzebul!
Hail Gomory!
Hail Horus!
Hail all the gods of duat!

Name of the virus: Judaeorum Repugnants
The medicine that cures this disease: Final RTR https://evilgoy.com/

Wildfire
Location: Deployed to black magick operation: "Purge the past"

Postby Wildfire » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:36 am

P. R. O.

Well done mein bro~! Keep it up ( > ω < )

Banmaskim666

Postby Banmaskim666 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:48 am

Not sure how accurate that is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:43 am

Banmaskim666 wrote:Not sure how accurate that is.

It is more like fan art, inspired from a manga style of art, that is the reason why.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:31 am

Egon wrote:A drawing I made for Sorath 卐 Saurashtra.

I like the drawing :) but I'm curious on what's written there! It's hard for me to read it lol :D
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:50 pm

Thank you all people for the compliments! :D

hailourtruegod wrote:I remember you drawing a serpent that looked really good years ago which inspired me on a drawing I did a few years back.

Hey bro I don't remember ever drawing a serpent, I think it wasn't mine.

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:12 pm

YoakeHoshi wrote:I like the drawing :) but I'm curious on what's written there! It's hard for me to read it lol :D

One day the Sun will shine again and all the struggle of today will seen nothing compared to the result of our efforts.

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:12 am

Damn, nice shading on those muscles Egon, and your handwriting is gorgeous.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

SdD

Postby SdD » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:58 am

como disseram antes, melhorou bem, parabéns, agora coloque a frase em pt :P =P

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:28 am

Egon wrote:One day the Sun will shine again and all the struggle of today will seen nothing compared to the result of our efforts.

Oh, that's cool! :) thanks for sharing :D
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

FlamingRedRose666

Re: Drawing: 4 Princes of Hell

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Egon wrote:Satan, Utu, Inanna and Enlil:

This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!!!

Watching other SS's artwork is the BEST thing ever to feel high with positive feelings!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Ravenignis666

Postby Ravenignis666 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:58 pm

That is simply beautiful

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:48 am

Btw,this sort of painting looks like I would hang it inside my new home and whenever I feel down or anything just a single look at this painting would bring such a big smile on my face! :D :mrgreen:
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:17 pm

A bit late here, but very well-made drawings.

One day I may try making a portrait, too.
You only fear dangers that are not happening to you.

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 pm

Dude I'm speechless these are soo beautiful!! i was there like 3 minutes watching them and being like "wooww"
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Nick Vabzircnila

Postby Nick Vabzircnila » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:26 pm

These are beautiful Egon. I like how many of the Aryan traits you've captured. And there is depth in the eyes, I especially like the difference in their expression.

AfricaE

Postby AfricaE » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:13 am

Egon your artwork is amazing. I love this picture and Azazel looks great in this picture. You are a really good Artist.

Th3Sh1n1ngOn3

Postby Th3Sh1n1ngOn3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:39 pm

Wowwww this is so cool. :D
Anything I say is okay. And it goes. And it goes well. Okay and Yes are words my father likes. Mmmhmmm and more are words my mother likes.

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:08 am

Really nice :)
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

"The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe" - Satan

"Keep cleaning your aura's it literally will save you from all kinds of misfortune." - Hp Don

SSGrim88

Postby SSGrim88 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:47 pm

I may be late at saying this but those 2 drawings are amazing! Great fan art right there ^^ (We need some more of this lol)
Thanks for sharing and keep it up! :D
-Hail Satan!
-Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

-"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage" -A video game

Dypet Rod

Re: Vapula Drawing

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:25 am

Egon wrote:Attempting digital painting:

Very nice job

When they do happen, the damage is already done, and you feel anything but fear.

My Video for Agares

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Egon wrote:Attempting digital painting:

Are you sure this shade is correct ? It seems too dark.Also her face should be aesthetic and have Indo European features. I guess hard to recreate in an animated picture.
When I imagine Tanned Aryan Goddesses, I think it would be something like this,
(Probably the best description)
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/73UMWoXRbjg (Pink Floyd - Mother)
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:05 am

I never heard of Vapula being a "tanned Aryan", the description says specifically dark skin not "tanned", and pointy ears, which are very specific choice of words, which means she's more than likely not a White Goddess but belongs to a different race.

Jack wrote:When I imagine Tanned Aryan Goddesses, I think it would be something like this

Savitar

Postby Savitar » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:33 am

This one looks like the Gods just made a selfie with a levitating phone. :lol:

I really like your drawings, beutiful work.
"I feel awe of the Gods, I love, I revere, I venerate them,
and in short have the same feelings towards them
as one would have towards kind master,
or teachers or fathers or guardians or any beings of that sort"
-Julianus Imperator

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Savitar wrote:

Hahahaha now that you mention, it looks a lot like that indeed.

Like with a selfie stick, but with the phone levitating instead, because what God needs a selfie stick? Haha.

My Video for Agares

TalGonDon

Postby TalGonDon » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:29 pm

Can I post this photo in Gallery? It's really amazing!
Joy Of Satan Arts- https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/

SS Online Battalion Hall - https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/ss-hall/

HAIL THE BEAUTY OF SATAN AND ALL GODS OF ORION!

Egon

Postby Egon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:29 pm

I don't think is not good enough, I'll be working on making a cleaner version of it digitally, maybe also with Sorath's. Vapula's is ok for now.

TalGonDon wrote:Can I post this photo in Gallery? It's really amazing!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:25 am

Egon wrote:Image

I believe the non-digital one is much better Brother. More expressive in emotions.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

TalGonDon

Postby TalGonDon » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Egon wrote:I don't think is not good enough, I'll be working on making a cleaner version of it digitally, maybe also with Sorath's. Vapula's is ok for now.

TalGonDon wrote:Can I post this photo in Gallery? It's really amazing!

I fully understand that you want it to look as beautiful and better as possible, but never say it isn't good enough. It may be possible to redraw or perfect a part of painting, but you are far from being not good enough. Everyone who have talent never ceases at one point and thinks he/she has mastered something completely.

The point of existing is to better yourself and the universe, as we know very well, so every time someone can improve on something. You definitely have talent, and you know the diamond itself needs to be sanded to look as beautiful as possible.

I suppose I have permission to publish the digital version of the images ... :)
Joy Of Satan Arts- https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/

SS Online Battalion Hall - https://joy-of-satan-arts.jimdosite.com/ss-hall/

HAIL THE BEAUTY OF SATAN AND ALL GODS OF ORION!

NeroTheAntiChrist88

Postby NeroTheAntiChrist88 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:10 am

Dypet Rod wrote:
Savitar wrote:

Hahahaha now that you mention, it looks a lot like that indeed.

Like with a selfie stick, but with the phone levitating instead, because what God needs a selfie stick? Haha.

I have just seen the video you made for Lady Agares and I'm lacking in words to congratulate you on such a great job you made!!! Not only is the music brillant but also all the drawings you added which perfectly depict the beauty of this Goddess I really look up to since she masters all the languages and benevolently teaches them to us, humans. I am a language lover being fluent at the moment in 5 and I wish I was able to speak at least 12. Once you are with Satan everything seems to become possible. All those stupid hindrances we create not to do things, silly excuses in addition to all that instigated stupid fears programmed on us by the enemy on our subtle mental body in order for us not to be able to fulfill our goals and dreams. Everything, your thoughts become clearer, your aura, your muscles become stronger, more powerful your character you become bolder, prouder more fearsome even your hatred and anger (become more intense). Since I committed I learnt two more languages very easily(still learning them) and of course I am learning things of the occult I never thought I could learn. To keep things interesting, since I was a child I used to dream a lot wirh tigers and I was always mesmerised by their stamina and their proud charisma even more than the lions have. Besides they appel to me more than lions because they are looners, they love solitude and from where I am standing they represent the highest form of individuality which in Satanism is so praised.
On a side note, I feel a great love for Enlil (Baal) and for Baal Berith could you please do a video for them like this one??? With that music, drawings and information it would be wonderful.

Ramier108666

Postby Ramier108666 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:39 pm

Get brother Egon, I literally just had tears coming from my eyes when I saw this. I draw manga as well, I just don't show it to others. You just gave me inspiration to draw the gods and show them. Thank you for that picture. I will save it.
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

Hps.mlimlal666

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:52 pm

Very nice work.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

"The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe" - Satan

"Keep cleaning your aura's it literally will save you from all kinds of misfortune." - Hp Don

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:43 pm

That's very nice! I'm really glad my drawings could be inspiring to another SS! :D

Ramier108666 wrote:Get brother Egon, I literally just had tears coming from my eyes when I saw this. I draw manga as well, I just don't show it to others. You just gave me inspiration to draw the gods and show them. Thank you for that picture. I will save it.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:27 am

NeroTheAntiChrist88 wrote:I have just seen the video you made for Lady Agares and I'm lacking in words to congratulate you on such a great job you made!!! Not only is the music brillant but also all the drawings you added which perfectly depict the beauty of this Goddess I really look up to since she masters all the languages and benevolently teaches them to us, humans. I am a language lover being fluent at the moment in 5 and I wish I was able to speak at least 12. Once you are with Satan everything seems to become possible. All those stupid hindrances we create not to do things, silly excuses in addition to all that instigated stupid fears programmed on us by the enemy on our subtle mental body in order for us not to be able to fulfill our goals and dreams. Everything, your thoughts become clearer, your aura, your muscles become stronger, more powerful your character you become bolder, prouder more fearsome even your hatred and anger (become more intense). Since I committed I learnt two more languages very easily(still learning them) and of course I am learning things of the occult I never thought I could learn. To keep things interesting, since I was a child I used to dream a lot wirh tigers and I was always mesmerised by their stamina and their proud charisma even more than the lions have. Besides they appel to me more than lions because they are looners, they love solitude and from where I am standing they represent the highest form of individuality which in Satanism is so praised.
On a side note, I feel a great love for Enlil (Baal) and for Baal Berith could you please do a video for them like this one??? With that music, drawings and information it would be wonderful.

I am honored to read your compliments, and really glad that you liked the video I made. Thank you so much.

Also, thanks for sharing your experience and impressions regarding tigers and languages. I also wish I had the time to learn a few more languages myself, haha. I've been studying literacy/language science, which is a study field I've chosen with a little help from Agares herself as well. I've already been an English teacher for a considerable time before that.

I've been exceptionally busy as of late, but I will keep your request in mind, because I sure would like to make more videos like this one in the future. I would just compose different music for them; perhaps in the same style, but different pieces of music.

My Video for Agares