Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trance, vizualization, questions

Catalincata94

I just did the trance meditation but didn't succeed, i was relaxed and my body was buzzing (have no idea why my body buzzed) but didn't managed to get into the trance state o.o many times my attention were in other places, i tried to focus as much as i could... i think my attention got so bad because of the medicine for the schizophrenia that i took, one medicine had the side effect of something about the attention that you get more thoughts, some attention problems.
I keep thinking and am afraid that i don't have any protection and that the enemies are doing something to my brain
and i won't be able to meditate... as i remember we have some protection from Satan, will it protect me until i manage to enter a trance and do my aura of protection? I'm doing something like an aura of protection but without trance just inhaling energy from the sun and programing it but not sure if it works this way.
My visualization is low mostly the white light and maybe it was because of the medicine for schizophrenia or the enemies, i would like to know the answer to this one.

Before doing anything inside concentrate on the sounds outside or distant so you'll mind will be bored eventually and then concentrate on your breath. Just forget everything. Don't try to fall back. Don't think about anything at this point. Just focus on the breath. Inside and outside. Inside and outside. Do this and you'll have one pointed concentration in the breath. There will be constant barrage of thoughts if you do this right. Like a dream. Don't get carried away and just Concentrate on the breath and the dreamy situation will go away. By the way you cant feel the body at this point. Im telling you just so you know what happens. Dont try to realize that your not feeling your body. The greatest problem is trance is to not think about the the trance or specifically if you can feel your body or not. If you think about that you'll focus on the body and thus break the trance. So brutal control of the thoughts (achieved through brutal void meditation) is required to successfully acquire a deep trance. After this point you need to select something for the mind to concentrate. It may be a chakra. You might start a particular meditation. Whatever. Hours can go away in stretch of minutes so be aware of elongated trances.

Jack said:
Before doing anything inside concentrate on the sounds outside or distant so you'll mind will be bored eventually and then concentrate on your breath. Just forget everything. Don't try to fall back. Don't think about anything at this point. Just focus on the breath. Inside and outside. Inside and outside. Do this and you'll have one pointed concentration in the breath. There will be constant barrage of thoughts if you do this right. Like a dream. Don't get carried away and just Concentrate on the breath and the dreamy situation will go away. By the way you cant feel the body at this point. Im telling you just so you know what happens. Dont try to realize that your not feeling your body. The greatest problem is trance is to not think about the the trance or specifically if you can feel your body or not. If you think about that you'll focus on the body and thus break the trance. So brutal control of the thoughts (achieved through brutal void meditation) is required to successfully acquire a deep trance. After this point you need to select something for the mind to concentrate. It may be a chakra. You might start a particular meditation. Whatever. Hours can go away in stretch of minutes so be aware of elongated trances.

I see, alright i will do it. But i recently realized that who is the voice that kept talking to me, they are the enemy nordics and sometimes when it talks to me i have some muscular contraction like they want me to pay atention to what they say but when i ignore them then i get thoughts like they are trying to tricking me to leave the SS o.o also when i meditate, and once i thought about the meditations and said "good that i started doing the meditations" and the he said "i wouldn't have atacked you if you would not meditated" i got some attack last night and they tricked me beliving for a few hours that i'm talking to Satan o.o i started doing a working for eliminating thought forms with algiz and tonight i will do a banishing ritual for spirits and negative energies and will keep cleaning my house with blue light i don't know what else i could do o.o so it's like they can somewhat control me o.o when i was attacked i tried understanding what was the problem and i thought about the meditations and remember the morning meditation and then the afther noon but i coudn't access one memory to one like it was blocked or my mind was blocked partialy... then it asked me "do you want to know what meditation you were doing?" then i said yes and then i remembered...

Set a schedule where you can have list of meditations you can use daily, and clean up your aura,then empowering etc.
With a meditation list it will help you keep track of what you doin. Add important meditations like aura protection, cleaning, runes and Rtr . For example you can affirm on you aura daily 9x using gold energy
My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

I am permanently safe, protected and secure always.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html/url]

Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

I see, alright i will do it. But i recently realized that who is the voice that kept talking to me, they are the enemy nordics and sometimes when it talks to me i have some muscular contraction like they want me to pay atention to what they say but when i ignore them then i get thoughts like they are trying to tricking me to leave the SS o.o also when i meditate, and once i thought about the meditations and said "good that i started doing the meditations" and the he said "i wouldn't have atacked you if you would not meditated" i got some attack last night and they tricked me beliving for a few hours that i'm talking to Satan o.o i started doing a working for eliminating thought forms with algiz and tonight i will do a banishing ritual for spirits and negative energies and will keep cleaning my house with blue light i don't know what else i could do o.o so it's like they can somewhat control me o.o when i was attacked i tried understanding what was the problem and i thought about the meditations and remember the morning meditation and then the afther noon but i coudn't access one memory to one like it was blocked or my mind was blocked partialy... then it asked me "do you want to know what meditation you were doing?" then i said yes and then i remembered...
do you do the final rtr?

Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

do you do the final rtr?

Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

Do "Vinasha" 9* or higher visualizing electric blue killing the entity. Eliminating it. With said void meditation you'll learn how to switch off and on concentration of thoughts. Do not pay attention to the entity. Its gone. Do aura of protection with Sannanda*54 or 108. Problem fixed. Keep doing the vinasha for 9 days.

Jack said:
Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

Do "Vinasha" 9* or higher visualizing electric blue killing the entity. Eliminating it. With said void meditation you'll learn how to switch off and on concentration of thoughts. Do not pay attention to the entity. Its gone. Do aura of protection with Sannanda*54 or 108. Problem fixed. Keep doing the vinasha for 9 days.

Alright i will do vinasa, on the website it sais that the banishing ritual should be done from full moon to new moon "it is best to perform this ritual every day from the full to new moon, when the moon is waning." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html
I don't think 9 days will be enough i will do it from full to new moon and it maybe needed to do it more than 1 times that's what on the website is said.
I'm doing void meditation and i'm getting better at it. But i didn't understand about sananda, you mean to vibrate it after i finish aura of protection?

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

do you do the final rtr?
Well no o.o because i can't vizualize the withe light right and i don't wan't to be with negative energy in my aura if i can't clean it right so i wait until my vizualization gets stronger, it has gotten better but not that good. Before i was on the treatement for schizophrenia vizualizing the light was good but when i got on treatement after a year and half my vizualization was poor, i mean the white light. I'm doing aura cleaning by vizualizing a white light over myself and then chakras and i use the flash from my phone this way i see the light much better. And when i vizualize the ligh over myself i can't fully vizualizate on the back of my body and in the same time the front, the back doesn't gets so much light. By vizualizing daily my vizualization should get better. And then i can do the final RTR... I would do the RTR now but still not sure about my vizualization.

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Set a schedule where you can have list of meditations you can use daily, and clean up your aura,then empowering etc.
With a meditation list it will help you keep track of what you doin. Add important meditations like aura protection, cleaning, runes and Rtr . For example you can affirm on you aura daily 9x using gold energy
My aura is deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, Ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning it to the senders.

I am permanently safe, protected and secure always.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/ser...old energy in to my aura then affirm that 9x?

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
do you do the final rtr?
Well no o.o because i can't vizualize the withe light right and i don't wan't to be with negative energy in my aura if i can't clean it right so i wait until my vizualization gets stronger, it has gotten better but not that good. Before i was on the treatement for schizophrenia vizualizing the light was good but when i got on treatement after a year and half my vizualization was poor, i mean the white light. I'm doing aura cleaning by vizualizing a white light over myself and then chakras and i use the flash from my phone this way i see the light much better. And when i vizualize the ligh over myself i can't fully vizualizate on the back of my body and in the same time the front, the back doesn't gets so much light. By vizualizing daily my vizualization should get better. And then i can do the final RTR... I would do the RTR now but still not sure about my vizualization.
you dont need visualization just vibrate them and blot them out,the part of the visualization was to make it more powerful but it is not composary.and I suggest not using light from your phone as it can damage your eyes,the light is too intense.also why putting too much emphasis on visualization you can still do meditation if your visualization is not that good,you can do aura of protection even if you can't visualize the light very well in time your visualization will get better,I struggle with this too but I dont let it get in my way cause I know in time my visualization will be perfect,just do the best you can as vibration is the key,it is in the vibration that the true power is.

Jack said:
Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

Can i do vinasa anytime?

Jack said:
Catalincata94 said:
Jack said:

Can i do vinasa anytime? Doesn't matter if the moon is waxing or waning? For 9 days?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back