Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not schizophrenic anymore

Catalincata94

I'm writing this because i feel to and because i got rid of the idea that i'm a "schizophrenic" (2 months ago)
and now i feel much more powerful but i still have something thats still nagging me, i will talk about it after i talked about what happend in the last 2 months.
So in september i quit the treatment for schizophrenia and anxiety and now the most important thing is that i'm not having anxiety and also that i started meditating. In september when i decidet to get rid of the medication (i was terified of what could happen that the voices may reapear and i may kill myself because of them, and i had to get up and be courageous) i didn't wanted to start meditating only after a longer period of time because thoughts about not being able to vizualize the white light (just a very little) and also that i can't make the mental falling effect (in full effect but now i'm better) for the trance all because of the treatement that i was for 2 years also i didn't wanted to meditate until my brain will heal itself first from all the meds then i can meditate because i thought i can't stand it if i can't vizualize the light in a right way and the falling effect and bullshits like that.
Now a week back the anxiety started to be again and slowly increasing, i didn't know why is it happening that i'm having anxiety but now two days back i realized why i'm having anxiety (i didn't meditated, i just started 2 days before i realized why im having anxiety) so when i realized, it was night i wanted to go to sleep and i had to do my meditation cleaning the aura and i said to my self something like i'm a little tired now i will make it tomorrow morning so then after a few minutes i started having anxiety again but now i couldn't sleep because of it and then i got thought's that i should do it and then i can sleep, then after a few minutes i couldn't stand the anxiety and i changed my mind and did my cleaning (i didn't thought that it will do something) and then suprisingly the anxiety disappeared and could sleep, so this way i know now that doing the meditations daily is very important and i hope that others (the newbies) will understand this.
Now about the "schizophrenia" also a question for my brothers and sisters. when i decided to get rid of the meds i was terified about what could happen to me like the voices will convince me to kill myself but now i'm hearing them and a day back they convinced me to talk to them again (all this because i didn't really ignored them because i thought or supposed from the beginning that they are the Gods) but now i ignore them so yesterday i talked to them and after talking about how i'm doing and friendly chatting i felt like i could't stop talking to them like they always want me to talk about something with them and then i asked if they would stop talking to me so much (they said no) because i feel than i can't stop talking to them and that they always interfere with what i think and reply to it and that makes me crazy and then got something that they may not be who i think they are and asked something ... i forgot what i asked but i think it was about what they want from me and they replied that they want me dead (they admitted even before that they are the enemies and that they want me dead) but also they keep telling me they are our Gods, sometimes i don't know what to believe so maybe you guys could tell me o.o
I believe they are created in my mind from an inner turmoil or they are the enemies because they always want me to trust them and then tell me to kill myself, hoodedcobra666 said that there are people harassed by the enemies because they have opened a door somewhere and in my case could be because i was in the new age before i dedicated myself.
I didn't said that they mostly try to frighten me with things like when i think about how to get rid of the enemies they say "you are not going to succeed in getting rid of us"
and other stuff but can't remember now... or "your memory won't get better we will make sure of that".

So what's nagging me is that i coudn't figured it out if the voices that talk to me are enemies or it is just an inner turmoil thing that on the successfulschizophrenia.org talks about on the page "A Special Message for Families and Friends of Someone Diagnosed as Having Schizophrenia"... on that website i found out that many other got over this "schizophrenia" thing and they know it is not an illness.
So if the voices are the enemies then this way as hoodedcobra666 said i will be free of them "The only way to defeat this is to stick to the Gods, tune that filth out, and engage in Satanic meditation. Satanic meditation will detach you from these parasitic entities in time. The attention to them must be cut completely." https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2346

they are the enemies,that is what the enemies do,they first of all act friendly to you and then at the right time they strike,you said you ignored them and they started friendly chatting to let your guard down so you will talk to them again and then they will begin to harrass you again.or they may be thoughtforms with the only mission of bringing you down,do a working to remove negative thoughtforms with algiz,It would be best if you just don't talk you them again since you now know that they are not gods,you can banish them with vinasa and affirm that they are no more,this will help in keeping them away,and also dont forget aura cleaning,vibrating just 9 times is good atleast,don't jump into conclusions when you here voices and think they are gods,it can fuck you up.with it said take care

shinninglight said:
they are the enemies,that is what the enemies do,they first of all act friendly to you and then at the right time they strike,you said you ignored them and they started friendly chatting to let your guard down so you will talk to them again and then they will begin to harrass you again.or they may be thoughtforms with the only mission of bringing you down,do a working to remove negative thoughtforms with algiz,It would be best if you just don't talk you them again since you now know that they are not gods,you can banish them with vinasa and affirm that they are no more,this will help in keeping them away,and also dont forget aura cleaning,vibrating just 9 times is good atleast,don't jump into conclusions when you here voices and think they are gods,it can fuck you up.with it said take care

Thank you. But i forgot to tell that i'm still a beginner i don't really know about vinasa, could you tell me please...

I could have added that i found out that i'm having psihic abilities because my birth chart sais it in two places one is the ruling planet and some house of a planet

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:

Thank you. But i forgot to tell that i'm still a beginner i don't really know about vinasa, could you tell me please...
word of power to banish negative entities
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Be careful with Vinasa. It actually erases the soul of whatever you focus it on. And it is Sanskrit, so I don't want it to mess with your soul in a bad way you know Sanskrit is strong like that. Vinasa should really only be a last resort if you are totally sure that it's a living astral creature messing with you. Because if it's a thoughtform in your own mind and you use Vinasa on it, what happens then.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Be careful with Vinasa. It actually erases the soul of whatever you focus it on. And it is Sanskrit, so I don't want it to mess with your soul in a bad way you know Sanskrit is strong like that. Vinasa should really only be a last resort if you are totally sure that it's a living astral creature messing with you. Because if it's a thoughtform in your own mind and you use Vinasa on it, what happens then.
it can remove both negative thoughtforms, energies and entities.anything negative that is harming you can be banished by it

I didn't know about that thanks for telling me, in this case i will just do the rune working with algiz.

shinninglight said:
it can remove both negative thoughtforms, energies and entities.anything negative that is harming you can be banished by it
allright i think you are right but i'm not 100% sure, on the website on the banishing ritual it says "Vinasa is an ancient Sanskrit word of banishment and acts to destroy the unwanted energy and/or entity." it destroys negative energy and entities but not sure about thoughtforms
so vinasa is not harmful to our soul?

Schizophrenia is a very bizarre and not very well understood thing, but I have reason to believe it does open you up to the astral in a sense. I knew somebody who had schizophrenia and they described to me a scenario from a long time ago. They were 'hallucinating' two entities. One was an 'angel' and the other was Satan. They told me how they 'knew' the devil was evil because they saw a dreadful grey aura around a near perfect description of Satan's actual appearance even though the actual appearance of Satan was nearly impossible to find at that time, and the so called 'angel' was glowing brilliantly.

I know exactly what happened to them and I honestly don't even think it needs to be said because it's so obvious. The enemy clearly took advantage of what I believe was their active psychic centres and they used it to more strongly influence this individual to become your average 'goyim' and to create fear and depression in them to feed off of and use.

Schizophrenia affects the part of the brain that has to do with dreaming, and those of us more knowledgeable know that things like dreaming or lucid dreaming partially connect you to the astral realm. The medication the doctors provide are meant to inhibit this greatly and side-affects can be harmful.

If they are in fact enemies that you are hearing, what you can try doing is close your clairaudience chakras that enable psychic hearing. Use this as a reference for their locations from the images on the left. Do not do the exercise described there just yet as this is will only open you up further to these voices if they are in fact enemies. I would personally wait until you become a bit more advanced and can defend yourself better.

The exercise I want you to do though is this one but instead of doing it on your major chakras, do it for the clairaudience chakras. Just picture a door closing off access to them. You can keep doing this for several days to see if you find any results.

Your chakras will automatically reopen after a time but if you want to open them again at any moment, the information is also there. "Your chakras will open back up on their own after a bit. If you feel you need to open them right away, just reverse the above exercise, open the doors, and spin each chakra several times."

Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
allright i think you are right but i'm not 100% sure, on the website on the banishing ritual it says "Vinasa is an ancient Sanskrit word of banishment and acts to destroy the unwanted energy and/or entity." it destroys negative energy and entities but not sure about thoughtforms
thoughtforms are also energy too,a thoughform is an entity created with a thought so its vertically a living thing but without a soul and it has conciousness,so there is nothing wrong here,however if you feel it is dangerous then use algiz or berkano.for banishment

shinninglight said:
Catalincata94 said:
shinninglight said:
thoughtforms are also energy too,a thoughform is an entity created with a thought so its vertically a living thing but without a soul and it has conciousness,so there is nothing wrong here,however if you feel it is dangerous then use algiz or berkano.for banishment
I'm using algiz but does it work if i don't enter a trace? And i'm using this affirmation "This energy is eliminating any thoughtforms from my mind completely" but i forgot to also put "and permanently" to the end and i started this working when the moon was waning.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Schizophrenia is a very bizarre and not very well understood thing, but I have reason to believe it does open you up to the astral in a sense. I knew somebody who had schizophrenia and they described to me a scenario from a long time ago. They were 'hallucinating' two entities. One was an 'angel' and the other was Satan. They told me how they 'knew' the devil was evil because they saw a dreadful grey aura around a near perfect description of Satan's actual appearance even though the actual appearance of Satan was nearly impossible to find at that time, and the so called 'angel' was glowing brilliantly.

I know exactly what happened to them and I honestly don't even think it needs to be said because it's so obvious. The enemy clearly took advantage of what I believe was their active psychic centres and they used it to more strongly influence this individual to become your average 'goyim' and to create fear and depression in them to feed off of and use.

Schizophrenia affects the part of the brain that has to do with dreaming, and those of us more knowledgeable know that things like dreaming or lucid dreaming partially connect you to the astral realm. The medication the doctors provide are meant to inhibit this greatly and side-affects can be harmful.

If they are in fact enemies that you are hearing, what you can try doing is close your clairaudience chakras that enable psychic hearing. Use this as a reference for their locations from the images on the left. Do not do the exercise described there just yet as this is will only open you up further to these voices if they are in fact enemies. I would personally wait until you become a bit more advanced and can defend yourself better.

The exercise I want you to do though is this one but instead of doing it on your major chakras, do it for the clairaudience chakras. Just picture a door closing off access to them. You can keep doing this for several days to see if you find any results.

Your chakras will automatically reopen after a time but if you want to open them again at any moment, the information is also there. "Your chakras will open back up on their own after a bit. If you feel you need to open them right away, just reverse the above exercise, open the doors, and spin each chakra several times."
Thank you. i will do it and i will see what happens.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back